ADVERTISEMENT

I'll just leave this here...

iceheart08

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
because ya'll went apeshit when obama saluted an american soldier with coffee in his hand, and for bowing to an ally of ours.

180614-trump-north-korea-salute-mn-1026_7354d09f25eba0ac29a17cf800d4964e.1200;630;7;70;5.jpg

First...the Korean soldier salutes Trump first as he's walking by. Then Trump just sort of did the same thing. Hes not bowing to anyone. Not trying to make an excuse for him. But I will say at least Trump did not go there for an America apology tour like Obama.

Eh ... I’m actually ok with this, considering the context.

The coffee salute outrage was stupid ... BUT ... The POTUS should never bow ... before anyone ... except his/her spouse ;)

what context makes this ok? That he saluted first? The people in that room are responsible for putting literally millions of North Koreans into concentration camps. And trump salutes them, then praises the fact that Kim's citizens love him and stand up for him? Thats the context you are ok with?

Reactions: Baytripper1
He is saluting him because Kim is about to execute him.;)

Even though I detest Trump, and really all narcissists like him, and I believe Obama was a nice and sincere person, Obama did nothing for this country for eight years other than Obama Care, and that is a big failure too. Trump has at least opened to the door to issues none of the others would dare tackle head on, like trade, immigration and now the Korean issue. Although I do not yet see what ending the Korean issue will do to help? They will likely cheat as always.

Had Obama's heir apparent Hillary Clinton got into the White House there would be more of the same: Immigrants continuing to overrun the US, and our tax dollars going to help (fund) them; more of our tax dollars going to fund countries abroad so they can continue to take advantage and rape us on world trade; and continuing to pour more money to handouts and entitlements.

I do not know if Trump is the answer in rescuing this nation back from the eve of bankruptcy and social meltdown, but it least it seems a step in the right direction. It pains me to give Trump a pat on the back, but if Hillary Clinton is in power all of the immigration, Trade, economic and social issue not only continue, but get worse. We were heading into the direction where outward expression of religion and outward belief in homosexuality is wrong would be considered a criminal offense. Hopefully we can walk back some of what was done the previous eight years. CNN News certainly will not appreciate that, as they are doing their best to lift up gays and atheists.

Now I know that will give you something to chew on liberalists!

Last edited:
because ya'll went apeshit when obama saluted an american soldier with coffee in his hand, and for bowing to an ally of ours.

180614-trump-north-korea-salute-mn-1026_7354d09f25eba0ac29a17cf800d4964e.1200;630;7;70;5.jpg
The difference here is his wrist is not limp... if you don't already know what an alpha male looks like I don't know what to tell you.
Maybe this will help... When you see a man think does he have traits like John Wayne, if yes he's probably a man that knows how to lead, and if he doesn't have traits like John Wayne you will just have to ask yourself if you believe what he tells you he identifies as

Reactions: SGTiger
what context makes this ok? That he saluted first? The people in that room are responsible for putting literally millions of North Koreans into concentration camps. And trump salutes them, then praises the fact that Kim's citizens love him and stand up for him? Thats the context you are ok with?
The context of bringing NK to the table to negotiate a lasting peace, one that consists of a denuclearized Korean Pennisula.

And I chalk him saluting first up to him being unfamiliar with traditional practices ...

You know I’m not a fan of the orange gorilla but we have tried crippling sanctions... we’ve tried being pleasant and nice and offering aid, maybe a little respect and cordial conversation will get us somewhere... I dunno

I DO know that blind resistance and opposition to anything Trump is doing is NOT helping the Democrats cause. Look at it this way ... if this fails, Trump looks like a fool and the Dems can run around saying “I told you so”

Dogshit liberals are the worst. This country could use of good purge of you people.
I would say that this country could use a good purge of any individual who Primarily identifies themselves by their political party or affiliation. Well ... these people and all crossfitters, bicyclists who insist on riding on public roads, marathoners, vegans, and men who wear affliction tee-shirts

So, you're working with the NK propaganda team. lol. Everybody not living in NK knows what actually happened there.

The difference here is his wrist is not limp... if you don't already know what an alpha male looks like I don't know what to tell you.
Maybe this will help... When you see a man think does he have traits like John Wayne, if yes he's probably a man that knows how to lead, and if he doesn't have traits like John Wayne you will just have to ask yourself if you believe what he tells you he identifies as
First off, love some John Wayne movies.

But if by alpha male you mean “draft dodger” then he and Trump have that in common.

I don't care. Trump is still a great president with many good accomplishments. Obama is still a cluster failure of epic proportions. Only accomplishment is the military killing Bin Laden. Why does Obama have his records sealed?

https://qanonposts.com/images/ad0065bb556b07518b4cc57d00165efb31530141748b7f44e705b6cdd4ca3d96.png

Barrie is holding hands with someone in this photo.

I'm sorry what? Is that proof he's gay? Also, it isn't clear that they are holding hands, but who cares.

And I never mentioned Obama once...

This is for real? Your idiolized alpha males are Donald Trump and John Wayne?

Donald Trump? Dude is probably the most insecure baby in the country who used bone spurs in his foot to avoid military service. You model your behavior after that guy?

Last edited:
Reactions: griffgolf
There is a strong element of liberalism that wants Trump to fail no matter what the cost. They would rather see millions killed in a nuclear war that see trump accomplish peace. They would rather see immigrants overwhelm this country illegally and create massive issue than see him succeed and enforce the law by letting only those who process in legally to come in. They would be for having sanctuary cities for immigrants all around the US. Heck why bother with cities, why not just make the US one big sanctuary? And they would rather see our economy fail and unemployment rise to massive levels than see his plan succeed. There are no words to describe these idiots. One of them comes on the late night show in Steven Corbett. People like that should be sent to Carousel in the TV movie Logan's Run.

giphy.gif

2778db379df9b3bc89ced4b7ca20aa7e.gif

I told the President earlier today that despite all of the dogshit liberals in this country, there are still many of us who appreciate the unbelievable job he’s doing. He appreciated that.

Reactions: orangelvis

I look at this and I worry about those bone spurs...

Alpha male for sure...

(also anyone calling for a purge of any group of people is part of the problem...seriously, it is dangerous thinking--study how genocide begins and often it is that exact rhetoric...)

I look at this and I worry about those bone spurs...

Alpha male for sure...

(also anyone calling for a purge of any group of people is part of the problem...seriously, it is dangerous thinking--study how genocide begins and often it is that exact rhetoric...)
Can we at least all agree on purging crossfitters? Or at least round them all up and place them on a island .... a very obnoxious, annoying, tractor tire and metal chain filled island ????

[QUOTE="gotigs1088, post: 2916469, member: 36"]I don't care. Trump is still a great president with many good accomplishments. Obama is still a cluster failure of epic proportions. Only accomplishment is the military killing Bin Laden. Why does Obama have his records sealed?

https://qanonposts.com/images/ad0065bb556b07518b4cc57d00165efb31530141748b7f44e705b6cdd4ca3d96.png

Barrie is holding hands with someone in this photo.[/QUOTE]

The above bolded is the key to all Trumpians. They love Trump and don't give a shit what he does or says. He could piss in their faces and they'd smile and talk about warm spring (golden) showers. As Trump himself said, he could go out and shoot a person on the street and his followers would still support him.

[QUOTE="gotigs1088, post: 2916469, member: 36"]I don't care. Trump is still a great president with many good accomplishments. Obama is still a cluster failure of epic proportions. Only accomplishment is the military killing Bin Laden. Why does Obama have his records sealed?

Barrie is holding hands with someone in this photo.

The above bolded is the key to all Trumpians. They love Trump and don't give a shit what he does or says. He could piss in their faces and they'd smile and talk about warm spring (golden) showers. As Trump himself said, he could go out and shoot a person on the street and his followers would still support him.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't be more wrong. You'll foind out about BathHouse Barry soon enough. Here's a little precursor to your lord and savior believes. Funny, It's pretty hard to find this on the net...they wish they could get rid of it.

The above bolded is the key to all Trumpians. They love Trump and don't give a shit what he does or says. He could piss in their faces and they'd smile and talk about warm spring (golden) showers. As Trump himself said, he could go out and shoot a person on the street and his followers would still support him.

You couldn't be more wrong. You'll foind out about BathHouse Barry soon enough. Here's a little precursor to your lord and savior believes. Funny, It's pretty hard to find this on the net...they wish they could get rid of it.
[/QUOTE]

Dude, I've told you this AT LEAST 20 times. I'm no Obama/Hillary loyalist. So this sort of thing doesn't bother me at all. If he's done something wrong and/or broken the law, investigate, indite, and lock them up. I won't bat an eye. My point is that the folks that support Trump seem blind to the fact that Trump is doing some underhanded stuff himself and lying his ass off about it. Furthermore, he get's praised out the ass for stuff that Obama got slammed for. But no Trump supporter seems to care about his constant lying and covering up... although they seem to care plenty when it's Dems doing it.

As an independent, this drives me nuts. A policy/action/opinion is either good for the country or not (and there can certainly be healthy debate on that subject). But when it's praised and/or panned b/c of the party of the person pitching it, that's crazy. But that's where we are.

You'll forgive me if I take your predictions with more than a grain of salt. As you've been claiming for the past couple of months that the IG report was going to blow the lid off the "deep state". Well, it did nothing of the sort. In fact it specifically said that there was no evidence of political bias.... and that's pretty necessary for a huge conspiracy to help Clinton/Obama.

Let's see. IG report released last Thursday. Libs/MSM jumping the gun claiming there's nothing there. Stay tuned. News dropped over the weekend.
My calling you a Hillary/Obama supporter is no different than you calling me a Trumpster. I'm not even a Rebuplican. I just call BS when I see it and the dems/msm have gone bs-crazy over Trump. He doesn't deserve any of it. He's doing a good job, so far.
I stand by every claim I've made so far. Sorry for mis-characterizing your position. I really don't like name calling even though I can get caught up in it. I really believe that the msm is lying to America. Again, just watch what happens now that the IG report is out.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Let's see. IG report released last Thursday. Libs/MSM jumping the gun claiming there's nothing there. Stay tuned. News dropped over the weekend.
My calling you a Hillary/Obama supporter is no different than you calling me a Trumpster. I'm not even a Rebuplican. I just call BS when I see it and the dems/msm have gone bs-crazy over Trump. He doesn't deserve any of it. He's doing a good job, so far.
I stand by every claim I've made so far. Sorry for mis-characterizing your position. I really don't like name calling even though I can get caught up in it. I really believe that the msm is lying to America. Again, just watch what happens now that the IG report is out.

I hear you man, but this is where we simply have to disagree.

So just above, you say that you think that the mainstream media is systematically lying to us all. So at least a couple hundred reporters/editors/media types in and around Washington have to be in on this. To "get" Trump. You believe that the leadership of the FBI/CIA/DOJ and the other intelligence agencies (again, with all the leaders/field agents/secretaries, you are talking a hundred or so people) are in on some vast conspiracy to elect Hillary. And "get" Trump. I'm assuming that you buy into Trump's climate conspiracy where thousands of climate scientists around the world are in some vast conspiracy to get funding by lying about climate change. What about the 19 women who accuse Trump of sexual assault/harassment but Trump says they are all lying?

I don't know about you, but I'm sensing a pattern here. It seems there's ALWAYS a group of people out to get Trump for something. And only he is the one telling the truth about things. IMHO, this is about one guy who absolutely has no morals or sense of right and wrong at all. A guy who will say whatever pops into his head at the moment and whether it's true or not doesn't matter in the slightest. A guy who honestly feels that he is smarter that anyone else in the room and anyone who disagrees with him is someone to be attacked and ridiculed. The only way he can possibly justify the crap that he is spewing and the number of people that are disagreeing with him, is to invent some "plot" where they are all working together.

That's a lot of plots man. I'm not saying that it can't happen, but I'm a big believer in Occam's razor... When presented with two or more possibilities, the simpler solution is more likely to be the correct one in the absence of convincing evidence to the contrary.

One dirt bag (who I totally agree is doing some good things as President .... I particularly like the new announcement about the space force and returning to the moon... FoxNews headline today), is a LOT more likely than all this conspiracy.

[/QUOTE]

Did you for real just post this? And suggest that we wish we could get rid of it? Watch the whole 30 minutes. I dare you.

Literally 3 seconds.of research will reveal that video being a total fabrication.

I hear you man, but this is where we simply have to disagree.

So just above, you say that you think that the mainstream media is systematically lying to us all. So at least a couple hundred reporters/editors/media types in and around Washington have to be in on this. To "get" Trump. You believe that the leadership of the FBI/CIA/DOJ and the other intelligence agencies (again, with all the leaders/field agents/secretaries, you are talking a hundred or so people) are in on some vast conspiracy to elect Hillary. And "get" Trump. I'm assuming that you buy into Trump's climate conspiracy where thousands of climate scientists around the world are in some vast conspiracy to get funding by lying about climate change. What about the 19 women who accuse Trump of sexual assault/harassment but Trump says they are all lying?

I don't know about you, but I'm sensing a pattern here. It seems there's ALWAYS a group of people out to get Trump for something. And only he is the one telling the truth about things. IMHO, this is about one guy who absolutely has no morals or sense of right and wrong at all. A guy who will say whatever pops into his head at the moment and whether it's true or not doesn't matter in the slightest. A guy who honestly feels that he is smarter that anyone else in the room and anyone who disagrees with him is someone to be attacked and ridiculed. The only way he can possibly justify the crap that he is spewing and the number of people that are disagreeing with him, is to invent some "plot" where they are all working together.

That's a lot of plots man. I'm not saying that it can't happen, but I'm a big believer in Occam's razor... When presented with two or more possibilities, the simpler solution is more likely to be the correct one in the absence of convincing evidence to the contrary.

One dirt bag (who I totally agree is doing some good things as President .... I particularly like the new announcement about the space force and returning to the moon... FoxNews headline today), is a LOT more likely than all this conspiracy.

Man, fellow Tiger, brother...all I will say is keep watching. Have you seen anything of the Senate hearings today?

Did you for real just post this? And suggest that we wish we could get rid of it? Watch the whole 30 minutes. I dare you.

Literally 3 seconds.of research will reveal that video being a total fabrication.[/QUOTE]

I know that he covered his ass somewhat earlier, but this clip is what he really believes and it WILL come to the surface...soon. Stay tuned. The circular firing squad is forming as I type.

Literally 3 seconds.of research will reveal that video being a total fabrication.

I know that he covered his ass somewhat earlier, but this clip is what he really believes and it WILL come to the surface...soon. Stay tuned. The circular firing squad is forming as I type.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes the old "I've been proven wrong, again, so I'll move the goal posts and say 'stay tuned'" rhetorical style. Again.

I know that he covered his ass somewhat earlier, but this clip is what he really believes and it WILL come to the surface...soon. Stay tuned. The circular firing squad is forming as I type.

Ah yes the old "I've been proven wrong, again, so I'll move the goal posts and say 'stay tuned'" rhetorical style. Again.[/QUOTE]

Like I've told all of you before, the IG report is the beginning; not the "end all". Obama will be exposed, and soon. Might not see it on the msm, though. The only question I have, is how all of you will react once you realize how badly they've lied to you. Keep watching. Notice how the msm is LARPing about children being in concentration camps? It's total BS and you know it. They're desperately trying to control the narrative. They're showing pictures from the Obama admin of kids in cages and blaming Trump for it...lol

Ah yes the old "I've been proven wrong, again, so I'll move the goal posts and say 'stay tuned'" rhetorical style. Again.

Like I've told all of you before, the IG report is the beginning; not the "end all". Obama will be exposed, and soon. Might not see it on the msm, though. The only question I have, is how all of you will react once you realize how badly they've lied to you. Keep watching. Notice how the msm is LARPing about children being in concentration camps? It's total BS and you know it. They're desperately trying to control the narrative. They're showing pictures from the Obama admin of kids in cages and blaming Trump for it...lol[/QUOTE]

Yikes man. Almost nothing you've posted here is in any way substantially related to reality. This is some serious Infowars shit.

Like I've told all of you before, the IG report is the beginning; not the "end all". Obama will be exposed, and soon. Might not see it on the msm, though. The only question I have, is how all of you will react once you realize how badly they've lied to you. Keep watching. Notice how the msm is LARPing about children being in concentration camps? It's total BS and you know it. They're desperately trying to control the narrative. They're showing pictures from the Obama admin of kids in cages and blaming Trump for it...lol

Yikes man. Almost nothing you've posted here is in any way substantially related to reality. This is some serious Infowars shit.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Don't like that guy at all. Did you notice that Eric Schmidt was sitting in the front row at the Senate Hearings and was all smiles? What did we learn from the IG Report? What was Hillary tweeting about? I forgot, you guys don't frequent REAL news sources.
Ever heard of a "Dead Drop Email Acct"? Educate yourself and stop believing the propaganda. This is not going away and the msm outlets that continue to obfuscate, cloud and otherwise try to change the narrative, will also be outed.

Yes. Because being 23 and living at home while finishing school is such a terrible thing.

Hey sparky, when I was your age I had already started my first business... in another country. But please, keep sharing your enlightened belief that half of the country that does not agree with your political opinions should be purged. You have accomplished so much, we can all learn from you. Don’t forget to share your beliefs on social media for all future employers to see. Enjoy that breakfast that mommy cooks for you junior.

Hey sparky, when I was your age I had already started my first business... in another country. But please, keep sharing your enlightened belief that half of the country that does not agree with your political opinions should be purged. You have accomplished so much, we can all learn from you. Don’t forget to share your beliefs on social media for all future employers to see. Enjoy that breakfast that mommy cooks for you junior.

Thanks, it was scrumptious.

Keep on being dogshit liberal scum; the bane of this great country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT