ADVERTISEMENT

I'm curious how recruits react to child molestation at Ohio State

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/17/sports/ohio-state-sexual-abuse.html

"Ohio State said Friday that an investigation had confirmed — in voluminous details gleaned from hundreds of interviews — that a team doctor had sexually abused at least 177 men, including many varsity athletes, while working for the university in the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s.

The university also revealed that dozens of Ohio State officials, including more than 50 athletic department staff members, were aware of the doctor’s actions during his nearly two-decade tenure yet did not act to stop them."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this went on for over 30 years

have they solved it in just this short of time? hundreds of athletes were abused.

He is out campaigning for Biden. He'll be back soon.

this is like a real recruiting issue

using the nword during a training session

or

being molested by employees of ohio state

take a look at this:

The university also revealed that dozens of Ohio State officials, including more than 50 athletic department staff members, were aware of the doctor’s actions during his nearly two-decade tenure yet did not act to stop them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since Dabo blamed systemic racism on Satan we've lost our top two black recruits and received two commitments from white kids. It was a fun run. "Jesus, herp derp, glory to God, herp derp, Satan did it, herp derp".

Reactions: appalachiatiger
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since Dabo blamed systemic racism on Satan we've lost our top two black recruits and received two commitments from white kids. It was a fun run. "Jesus, herp derp, glory to God, herp derp, Satan did it, herp derp".

satan is not real

humans paid by ohio state molesting student athletes is real.

Foreman decommitted long before all this I am pretty sure. Hancock is the only post-drama decommit.

and dont forget about the wife beaters

maybe we should sent ohio state a box of hanes or fruit of the loom wife beater t shirts....

"This is the second time in less than a year that the Ohio State’s athletic department has faced scrutiny for failing to address its knowledge of abuse more forthrightly. Last summer, Urban Meyer, then the Buckeyes’ football coach, was found to have known for years that one of his assistants, Zach Smith, had been accused of assault by his former wife.

Meyer insisted that he had “always followed proper protocols and procedures” by “elevating the issues to the proper channels,” but he was placed on administrative leave during an investigation and suspended for three games for failing to appropriately manage an employee. In December, he announced his retirement."

Reactions: cu22. and TM2013
Wasn’t Ryan Day on staff during the Zach Smith domestic violence scandal? @MFarrell possible you could ask a few of their commits about their thoughts of trying to sweep it under the rug?

i just hope every ohio state recruit understands that their bodies may be in jeopardy if they attend ohio state

not to mention the mental health issues associated with being molested by university employees.

current ongoing law suit over child molestation in the ohio state athletic dept:

are they sure its all gone?????

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-abuse-scandal-brings-number-victims-n1092891

"Ohio State University was hit Wednesday with another lawsuit alleging that school officials and coaches failed to protect students and athletes from Richard Strauss, the deceased team doctor now accused of sexually assaulting hundreds of athletes and students.

“Dr. Richard Strauss is dead. He can’t pay for his crimes,” the lawsuit states. “Only his enabler is left.”

With this latest lawsuit, filed in Columbus, Ohio, by Pennsylvania-based attorney Joseph Sauder and five other law firms from around the country, the number of men who are suing Ohio State has climbed to around 350."

Reactions: TM2013
How epic would a Clemson-OSU matchup in Miami be with a full house? Obviously probably not going to happen due to the pandemic but Dabo would take last years post game comments and use of racism to attack his program personally.

why do catholics have a lust for teenage boys?

goes all the way back to rome

and they still havent learned that lusting after male children is wrong.

whats wrong with some the people of this religion

This is a stupid post and thread for that matter

Finally a member of the agnostic racist tribe shows up. Dabo would pray for you, me not so much.

This is normal behavior for Big 10 Schools. Just look at Penn St, Mich St as well.
No wonder so many people move down south from up north. I mean I know the weather sucks and the cities are garbage but what goes on in the dark is sickening. Don’t misunderstand I certainly wish they would stay, especially from Ohio. But the degree to which this is prevalent up there is crazy.

When I worked in manufacturing I had to travel to the upper Midwest about 15 weeks a year. Everybody in that part of the country seems like a pedophile. The people are just weird.
This. And the 4 star recruit we lost isn’t our loss it’s his. If he doesn’t want to be at Clemson it’s likely he never pans out anyway. Dabo’s track record speaks for itself. He will become part of another number on our 0-4 and counting.

trivia question:

in which state, ohio or south carolina

have more women and children been held hostage in the last 20 years?

which state?

ohio

or

south carolina?

why do catholics have a lust for teenage boys?

goes all the way back to rome

and they still havent learned that lusting after male children is wrong.

whats wrong with some the people of this religion
I am not Catholic but denying Priests from marrying or laying with women is problematic in 3 ways. One, straight men are deprived sex, which even causes straight prisoners to have gay encounters, and 2, because of the policy it attracts men that had no desire to have sex with women in the 1st place. And number 3 most importantly, because it is a position of power with access to children it would naturally attract pedophiles, in particular, gay pedophiles because they don't have to marry women or be scrutinized.

I am not Catholic but denying Priests from marrying or laying with women is problematic in 3 ways. One, straight men are deprived sex, which even causes straight prisoners to have gay encounters, and 2, because of the policy it attracts men that had no desire to have sex with women in the 1st place. And number 3 most importantly, because it is a position of power with access to children it would naturally attract pedophiles, in particular, gay pedophiles because they don't have to marry women or be scrutinized.
All very true. It’s a well designed disaster

Since you clearly have a problem with Dabo espousing his faith as shown by this and several of your previous posts, you probably need to find another program to root for because he's not going to stop anytime soon.

Since you clearly have a problem with Dabo espousing his faith as shown by this and several of your previous posts, you probably need to find another program to root for because he's not going to stop anytime soon.
No problem with it, simply trying to explain to you all the ramifications of blaming police violence and systemic racism on fictional characters

No problem with it, simply trying to explain to you all the ramifications of blaming police violence and systemic racism on fictional characters
Then why make repeated post after post about it if you don't have a problem with it?

It’s the ... when they go low, we go even lower thread.

politics just brings out the best in Americans

could you imagine sending your kid to a school with this going on.

i wonder how many of those who just stood by and did nothing are still in charge?

very scary situation up there

if you are a parent

could you imagine sending your kid to a school with this going on.

i wonder how many of those who just stood by and did nothing are still in charge?

very scary situation up there

if you are a parent
Your argument would matter if only OSU is using the fodder Dabo has given them.

I’d say MOST schools are using it. It just happens that OSU flipped a recruit they were in good position for in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT