ADVERTISEMENT

I'm gonna say it

enctigger

Lake Baikal
Feb 1, 2010
Most of you whining losers don't deserve to have a coach like Dabo. The rest of you goobs are probably either free 3 month squatters or certifiable imbeciles. Reminds me of that pathetic sacrifice of Paula Dean on the fn.

Most of you whining losers don't deserve to have a coach like Dabo. The rest of you goobs are probably either free 3 month squatters or certifiable imbeciles. Reminds me of that pathetic sacrifice of Paula Dean on the fn.
I was with you until you brought up Paula Deen. She admitted she has used the n word throughout her life in moments of anger. That’s a horrible example to bring up.

Wat?

Your GED has been revoked

Oh great. Another thread showing pure ignorance. Imagine being so selfish that instead of listening and trying to become a better person you instead choose to (try) insult everyone that disagrees with you.

Reactions: CU_Strider
Oh great. Another thread showing pure ignorance. Imagine being so selfish that instead of listening and trying to become a better person you instead choose to (try) insult everyone that disagrees with you.
Perhaps he should run for POTUS.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Perhaps he should run for POTUS.
Off Topic a little.
Don't care what OP said.

But it does seem that over 2 cycles, America could come up with better choices for President than Trump, Hillary and Biden.

Don't you think?

There's a LOT of problems in the country, with much raising it's head all around us.

Keep praying.
We ain't getting out of this alive.

Last edited:
I was with you until you brought up Paula Deen. She admitted she has used the n word throughout her life in moments of anger. That’s a horrible example to bring up.
Most people her, Paula Dean, age are guilty of the same, especially those of us from the south. Doesn’t make it right and I’m not proud of it, but it’s just a fact. That was blown out of proportion too. It’s almost like most of you think a few poorly chosen words are worse than an actual crime.

Most people her, Paula Dean, age are guilty of the same, especially those of us from the south. Doesn’t make it right and I’m not proud of it, but it’s just a fact. That was blown out of proportion too. It’s almost like most of you think a few poorly chosen words are worse than an actual crime.
I honestly don’t know anyone in my family that age that has ever said that word. Read her deposition. It’s really bad man. All of us say stupid shit. But you have to have some deep seeded anger and racism to call someone the n word.

What crime are we talking here? In most cases I would say calling a black person that word is worse than a non-violent crime. There are obviously exceptions.

Off Topic a little.
Don't care what OP said.

But it does seem that over 2 cycles, America could come up with better choices for President than Trump, Hillary and Biden.

Don't you think?

There's a LOT of problems in the country, with much raising it's head all around us.

Keep praying.
We ain't getting out of this alive.

Decent people are not interested in the circus that politics have become. It is more Divisive than it has ever been with no end in sight.

Reactions: tigerworx
I honestly don’t know anyone in my family that age that has ever said that word. Read her deposition. It’s really bad man. All of us say stupid shit. But you have to have some deep seeded anger and racism to call someone the n word.

What crime are we talking here? In most cases I would say calling a black person that word is worse than a non-violent crime. There are obviously exceptions.

I don’t have any anger issues at all. I’m a 61 year old who grew up in Georgia. Things were a lot different in the 1960’s. I also not a racist. I just think our society has gone crazy.

Reactions: enctigger
I don’t have any anger issues at all. I’m a 61 year old who grew up in Georgia. Things were a lot different in the 1960’s. I also not a racist. I just think our society has gone crazy.
Sounds pretty racist to me you old piece of shit.
Just kidding, I’m sick of talking about this and judging everybody. Im probably racist too

Reactions: enctigger
I'm 73 years old raised in SC. When I was 12 years old at the supper table one evening I used the "N" word for some stupid reason. My dad, a Clemson graduate and WWII decorated veteran told me, "Son I don't ever want to hear you say that word again." He didn't and it really has not been hard not to say it. What I don't understand is it doesn't matter if blacks say it, if you are white, you can't say it. What in the hell will it take for people to learn this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT