ADVERTISEMENT

In the midst of social challenge , political division , riots , wildfires and even football please remember 9-11-01 !

71tig

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2005
Remember the attacks that murdered 2,977 Americans and injured over 25,000 more on 9-11-01. So many human tragedies , many still affected . National Geographic has specials that tell so many stories . So many first responders and police giving so much in the moment. I remember where I was that day and how I felt . I remember how we all put aside our differences and were just Americans who had been attacked , standing together .Please take a moment tomorrow and remember that attack and if you pray please pray for our country . For years after 9-11-01 on the anniversary of the attack those in our building would gather , arm in arm for a moment of silence . That time has passed but we can still remember tomorrow .Thanks and God Bless America ! Really !

Remember the attacks that murdered 2,977 Americans and injured over 25,000 more on 9-11-01. So many human tragedies , many still affected . National Geographic has specials that tell so many stories . So many first responders and police giving so much in the moment. I remember where I was that day and how I felt . I remember how we all put aside our differences and were just Americans who had been attacked , standing together .Please take a moment tomorrow and remember that attack and if you pray please pray for our country . For years after 9-11-01 on the anniversary of the attack those in our building would gather , arm in arm for a moment of silence . That time has passed but we can still remember tomorrow .Thanks and God Bless America ! Really !
I do everyday! Everything you mentioned, the NWO is behind everyone of these, including 9/11

Reactions: tigerGUY and TM2013
My cousin posted today on FB, that as bad as 9/11 was, 9/12 May have been one of our country’s greatest days. Everybody was there for each other. No fighting and division. Wish we could get back to that.

Never forget

As ever the article is sort of accurate. There are no outright lies in there, but framing it as a Trump led issue is disingenuous. And, ignoring the ridiculousness of what that particular piece of health legislation became is dishonest, as well.

I don’t want to derail this thread. I’m not a guy that yells “fake news” at the clouds. It just gets really old reading “news” in this country that is just drowning in bias and agenda. And, neither side of the political spectrum is blameless there. It just gets really old.

To get back on topic, I miss the solidarity and unity of the post 9/11 US. That inevitably fractured into protracted, unwinnable war supporters and opponents. But, it was cool to watch the country come together in the aftermath.

Last edited:
Reactions: PawsFan_
As ever the article is sort of accurate. There are no outright lies in there, but framing it as a Trump led issue is disingenuous. And, ignoring the ridiculousness of what that particular piece of health legislation became is dishonest, as well.

I don’t want to derail this thread. I’m not a guy that yells “fake news” at the clouds. It just gets really old reading “news” in this country that is just drowning in bias and agenda. And, neither side of the political spectrum is blameless there.

Where exactly is the framing issue here?

Where exactly is the framing issue here?

Im not going to get too deep into it here. I don’t want to derail the thread. But, the diversion of appropriated funds away from this didn’t start under trump. It started under Obama, and I don’t have any issue with that occurring, btw. The bill was originally designed and intended to provide financial support for 9/11 first responders dealing with myriad resultant health issues.It was well intentioned and the right thing to do when initially drafted. In 2015, the temporary financial help got extended 75 years and expanded in scope way beyond the original intent. It now goes toward payroll for hospitals, salaries, benefits, etc. for hospital workers and other areas totally unrelated to the bill’s original purpose. Why is tax payer money earmarked to help 9/11 victims being used to subsidize private hospital systems? And, why was it extended 75 years in 2015. Why do we need a temporary program designed to monitor and care for first responders to 9/11/2001 to last until 2090 when the youngest among those first responders are 110 years old +/-?

Im not going to get too deep into it here. I don’t want to derail the thread. But, the diversion of appropriated funds away from this didn’t start under trump. It started under Obama, and I don’t have any issue with that occurring, btw. The bill was originally designed and intended to provide financial support for 9/11 first responders dealing with myriad resultant health issues.It was well intentioned and the right thing to do when initially drafted. In 2015, the temporary financial help got extended 75 years and expanded in scope way beyond the original intent. It now goes toward payroll for hospitals, salaries, benefits, etc. for hospital workers and other areas totally unrelated to the bill’s original purpose. Why is tax payer money earmarked to help 9/11 victims being used to subsidize private hospital systems? And, why was it extended 75 years in 2015. Why do we need a temporary program designed to monitor and care for first responders to 9/11/2001 to last until 2090 when the youngest among those first responders are 110 years old +/-?
Ah - this is not that reallocation though.

This is a purely executive branch (Treasury) withholding of funds without any explanation.

Ah - this is not that reallocation though.

This is a purely executive branch (Treasury) withholding of funds without any explanation.

It is same thing the Obama administration did the last year of his tenure (after the bill update/expansion). And, they were right to do it then, too. Reallocation. Withholding funds. You can call it whatever helps you feel good about your personal politics.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
I risked my life for this nation and I have to say, the lack of press coverage on this today is disappointing. That attack took the lives of people of all races, color, religion and gender........if you can't stand in unity for that, then I don't know what else to stand for anymore.

Totally agree and thank you for your service !!

Reactions: jakefest
I risked my life for this nation and I have to say, the lack of press coverage on this today is disappointing. That attack took the lives of people of all races, color, religion and gender........if you can't stand in unity for that, then I don't know what else to stand for anymore.
Agree. Thank you for your service to this great nation!

Never forget

Can't take Trumps junk out of your mouth for one thread can you? Seriously is it that difficult or do you need to see someone?

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
Can't take Trumps junk out of your mouth for one thread can you? Seriously is it that difficult or do you need to see someone?
I just linked an article about the fund for 9/11 first responders fund being siphoned from. I did not actually mention Trump, even though the article does reference stuff happening in his admin.

Seems to me like if we are going to say “Never Forget” we should actually not forget about a bunch of first responders that suffer a variety of weird, often lethal ailments from inhaling god knows what. From your reaction, I take it you disagree with that?

You are right. I labeled you the wrong far-rifht extremist group.
talm bout the white males?
V3-hFX.gif

You can stand for what you stood for then, you are not wrong. However you just can't expect anyone to stand with you.

ADVERTISEMENT