ADVERTISEMENT

Incident In Jervey Meadows - any help appreciated

kcmatt28

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2006
Anywhere USA
My dad parked in his numbered spot (116) in Jervey Meadows yesterday, and discovered that someone hit his car. Whoever hit his car left a note but all it said was to call Campus Security. He called this AM thinking someone may have self reported but they didn't know anything about it. His car is a silver Toyota Camry. He was one of the first in the area arriving around 10:30AM but spent the day with us in our RV spot so no idea what time this happened.

Our best guess is that whoever did this was probably seen by others parked in the same area. In an attempt to "look" like they were leaving a note taking responsibility just scribbled "call campus security" to appease the bystanders. Although I know odds are low, I'm hoping that maybe someone on this board was one of those who witnessed and could give us some more information.

Dad just retired a couple weeks ago and purchased this car as a retirement gift to himself. This is the first new car he's ever purchased and it pisses me off that someone hit it and took off. He didn't discover it until this AM as he stayed in the motorhome with us last night after the game.

I'm doubting IPTAY would give us the information of the person parked next to us but curious. It could be worth a phone call. Any other ideas are much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News