ADVERTISEMENT

Incredible video

I'll just leave this here

Kind of lame coming from Now This. I'm all for this kind of criticism when it comes to conservatives seemingly switching their views with the winds blowing out of Trump's twitter account, but criticizing inconsistency at "Fox News" doesn't really make sense when all they're doing is airing different pundits' opinions. That kind of thing doesn't really hit home except for when they show the same people talking out of both sides of their mouths.

giphy.gif

Can we all agree to stick to sports and Charleston restaurant recommendations? Thinking about the political state of our country gives me a headache.

OP your post is just fine. I hope you understand that anyone could make the exact same video from MSNBC and CNN news...... The big difference between FOX news and the others is that FOX news is the only news organization that gives people a different perspective. All the other news outlets and Hollywood are on the same team for liberals. As long as everyone understands that then you can choose your own poison.

Kind of lame coming from Now This. I'm all for this kind of criticism when it comes to conservatives seemingly switching their views with the winds blowing out of Trump's twitter account, but criticizing inconsistency at "Fox News" doesn't really make sense when all they're doing is airing different pundits' opinions. That kind of thing doesn't really hit home except for when they show the same people talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Lots of them were the same pundits who gave differing opinions based solely on whether it was trump or Obama.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

You also don't need this clip to know how sh*tty fox is. Completely non credible news source

OP your post is just fine. I hope you understand that anyone could make the exact same video from MSNBC and CNN news...... The big difference between FOX news and the others is that FOX news is the only news organization that gives people a different perspective. All the other news outlets and Hollywood are on the same team for liberals. As long as everyone understands that then you can choose your own poison.

CNN literally had Lewandowski (trump BFF) among its panelists. Along with other pro trump guys. Not to mention 100% MAGA Kayleigh Mcaneny.
Who from Obama administration ever served on Fox News as a panelist?

you say this as though you don’t believe the others have an agenda also.....that’s laughable

Enough with your "whataboutisms"

Saying it's okay for fox news to have an agenda but claim they are fair and balanced just because the other news networks do too is not a good argument.

None of the cable news networks are balanced and they all have their amount of brainwashing...Fox news probably the most so because they are the "only" extremely right-wing station.

Saying it's okay for fox news to have an agenda but claim they are fair and balanced just because the other news networks do too is not a good argument.

None of the cable news networks are balanced and they all have their amount of brainwashing...Fox news probably the most so because they are the "only" extremely right-wing station.

what part of “also” did you miss?

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Lots of them were the same pundits who gave differing opinions based solely on whether it was trump or Obama.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

You also don't need this clip to know how sh*tty fox is. Completely non credible news source

It's at least as credible as other media that focuses on certain segments of the market. And, again, I don't think you should call the opinions of certain pundits on Fox News, "Fox News." Their actual news shows are much better.

I tend to laugh at those who watch Fox News

We know you do. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to advertise it. Your lack of self-awareness, like the Great Wall of China, is one of those objects so big that can be seen even from outer space. Keep mocking, rather than learning.

There's plenty you can mock in any audience or public gathering. So, do you also laugh at the true-believing congregants of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC? We'd love to hear about their faults while you're at it. Or do you only denigrate those you stereotype as "Fox" viewers?

Mocking is easier than thinking, learning, and understanding, if lazy is your thing.

Reactions: ClemsonNY13

wow.. everyone has their opinion i guess

You need to learn to quote before you laugh at anyone

I agree, but watching Fox News is just incredible. They don’t even try to hide it.

Both sides do, but Fox News is just so blatant and open with theirs

and you think CNN isn't?

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Ive stopped watching the news .... I have my local county government facebook page on my feed and thats all I need.

The 24x7 "news" cycle is killing the country, but whatever, our corporate fathers are making a killing off our stupidity..... The Voice is on and Mcdonalds just added to its dollar menu....and if I feel sad, F it! ...I'll go to my doctor and they will prescribe me a bunch of shit.

The more international travel I do ....the more frustrated I get.

Ive stopped watching the news .... I have my local county government facebook page on my feed and thats all I need.

The 24x7 "news" cycle is killing the country, but whatever, our corporate fathers are making a killing off our stupidity..... The Voice is on and Mcdonalds just added to its dollar menu....and if I feel sad, F it! ...I'll go to my doctor and they will prescribe me a bunch of shit.

The more international travel I do ....the more frustrated I get.
I just wanted to say, thats a badass Batman quote you got there bub.

1401855_orig.png

Reactions: clemben

this is such a weird deflection

fox news is built off its pundits. when exactly do these credible and "real" news programs that you speak of air?

Reactions: marshmk
Hypocrisy at its finest.

MSNBC. CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS are doing the exact same in reverse. Lambasting Trump for agreeing to meet him and lauding Obama years ago for stating he would like to.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT