ADVERTISEMENT

Incredible video

I tend to laugh at those who watch Fox News

We can agree that this in NK would’ve been a bad idea.
obama_1523079c.jpg

the emergence and normalization of originalism is one of the worst things to ever happen to this country. fvcking scalia.

you sure that they're that unpopular?

Sixty-six percent of Americans want stricter gun control laws — the highest level recorded by Quinnipiac University since it started polling the issue after Sandy Hook.

Support for tougher gun laws in the poll released Tuesday has jumped almost 20 points since December 2015. It also found a ban on assault weapons was backed by 67 percent of those surveyed.

Let me get this straight...Do you prefer the meaning of constitution to be interpreted on something other than the original intent of the authors?

C'mon man... Like we couldn't flip it & make a montage of NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, etc doing the exact same thing, praising Obama back then & criticizing Trump now...be honest now!
You are exactly right. You could make a montage out of all those news outlets to equal one FOX news.

@MF123 thanks for posting.

By the way, everyone in this thread needs to give this chart below a good look. If you get your news from any of the sources in the bottom two boxes (orange or red) you are being manipulated and brain washed. If you get your news from the green box at the top, congratulations on being a literate, rational human being who is most certainly depressed with the volume of people you have to engage with on a daily basis who receive their "news" from these bottom feeding news sources.

MW-GE557_MediaB_20180228115701_NS.jpg

Sorry, but this chart is based on opinion also....LOL.

I only watch local news and Fox News. I am pretty much happier. Almost all of the networks have been proven to make news instead of reporting news.

Fox News is the alternative! I watch Fox News a lot and they are more fair than the others and this by all means includes the big 3 over the air networks who are some of the worst along with CNN. Even the liberal institutions like Harvard are documenting an over 90% negative coverage for President Trump. Fox btw is tracked about 55% positive reporting for President Trump which is included in overall stats. Fox will give both viewpoints and if you libs and never Trumpers think otherwise then you are deluding yourself in a fantasy world. The country is doing incredibly well and POTUS is doing what so many other presidents did not by keeping and trying to keep most of his campaign promises. I will be stunned if POTUS is not reelected in 2020 despite the approximate 40% of the population that thinks he is satan.

Reactions: blizzard
@MF123 thanks for posting.

By the way, everyone in this thread needs to give this chart below a good look. If you get your news from any of the sources in the bottom two boxes (orange or red) you are being manipulated and brain washed. If you get your news from the green box at the top, congratulations on being a literate, rational human being who is most certainly depressed with the volume of people you have to engage with on a daily basis who receive their "news" from these bottom feeding news sources.

MW-GE557_MediaB_20180228115701_NS.jpg
sigh, no one will believe this if it doesn't reinforce their already crystallized outlook.

Reactions: 1Clemzunfan
What kills me as a moderate is that the folks on here are just as bad... And the excuse is always the same. "But the other side did this... <insert excuse here>" as if the doing the wrong thing becomes somehow right if some other asshat on the other end of the political spectrum does it first.

I get my news from Fox, CNN, and MSNBC and I can say that they are all biased. At least CNN gives a nod to trying to be balanced (even though they are not). Fox and MSNBC don't even bother.

As far as dealing straight news and bucking the bias of the network that pays them, I have to say that Shep Smith of FoxNews is my favorite. He says it like he sees it and he's called out Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannety more than once when they have a full on Trumpgasm on TV. I haven't seen that anywhere else. He's also thrown the bullshit card more than once when Trump (and all his Fox cronies) are screaming "fake news" at other networks over stuff that ends up being true.

I also feel that Fox covers MORE than any other network. The news is more than what is happening in DC, and CNN/MSNBC seem to only cover the anti Trump stuff 24/7 (especially MSNBC) with only a nod at what's happening in the rest of the world.

That being said, you have to hit the other sites too because Fox will absolutely not cover anything that shows Trump in a negative light. The fact that his son-in-law Jared has had to formally revise his FBI background info 4 separate times (changing over 100 items) has never gotten a second's coverage over at Fox. That man needs to go to jail for intentionally lying to the FBI. Period.

Bottom line here is that if you want to REALLY know what's going on, you have to check out multiple sources and sift through the BS at each one to get an idea of what's really happening.

Another thing to add to the discussion.

Sinclair--a conservative news organization--now owns 70 something percent of 'local' news. This happened because the Trump admin rolled back restrictions on companies owning too much of the news, airwaves (that isn't the entire picture but basically it for brevity). Guess what company force fed Russian propaganda to basically the entire country? Sinclair.

So with the popularity of Fox and Sinclair pushing from time to time a strictly conservative (and sometimes authoritarian propaganda), news in this country is often really really conservative.

And why didn't the local anchors and reporters not report this propaganda? They have crazy contracts where if you won't broadcast what the corporation Sinclair wants, you can owe them sometimes 25% of your salary. No unions means workers get screwed (but that was always part of the corporate, authoritarian neoliberal anti-christian ideology that has taken root in this country).

Reactions: FLaw47
ADVERTISEMENT