ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation Reduction Act

You said it…dogma. Believe global warming is settled science in every sense. Believe every bill we sign in the name of it is the right solution. Do not attempt to point out any flaws in the plan.

theres so much more to the conversation and it absolutely needs to be open to question and debate. Nothing about it is “settled”.

its especially hard to take this seriously when every politician and celebrity stumping for the extreme danger were in flies around constantly on private jets and owns a mansion on beaches that are supposedly going to disappear in the near future. Ill start to worry when they actually lead with actions
Many parts and earth elements for windmills, solar panels, and components come from other countries or need fossil fuels..... maintenance is also a problem. The words. "Bull Shit" are not strong enough for this bill.

Just read that Dodge is killing the Challenger and Changer.

Words can't describe how this makes me feel... it's the age of un-science and it's driving the dramatic reshaping of western culture... sigh

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Might need some more legislation to address this inflation. I think if we double down and give everyone a pronoun booster then inflation will come back down to 2%

Erik Norland, chief economist at the CME Group:

"Given the recent trend in fuel prices, there’s a risk that headline inflation readings on a year-on-year basis surpass 4%. The narrative up to now has been danger of sticky 3% but few are talking about a reacceleration to the 4s.

Another inflation report this morning. This time the producers inflation report. Will be interesting to see if it comes in hot like the consumer report

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Only in Washington DC would they decide that more spending is the way to deal with inflation and only in today's politics would we call such a thing an inflation reduction act. Further, only in Washington would they decide that the way to deal with that is to raise taxes on businesses and expect they won't pass that cost on down to consumers in the form of higher prices. Unbelievable how stupid all these people are.

And even MORE STUPID IS THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE MINDLESSLY FOR THEM

AMERICA VOTERS ARE ENORMOUSLY ILLITERATE

THIS SITE HAS A GOOD SHARE OF TROLLS WHO ARE DEFINITELY ON THE SIDE OF RUSSIA AND CHINA

START WITH THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND JOE BIDEN

TRAITORS TO America

Another inflation report this morning. This time the producers inflation report. Will be interesting to see if it comes in hot like the consumer report

I know I have been on the side of expecting a financial collapse on America and fortunately it has been making me wrong

Only because the printing of fake money is a firehose not a trickle

The financial bomb is still coming

Helps to thinks of money in terms of 'supply' as well... the larger the supply of money, the more a good or service will cost. This bill adds .7 trillion dollars to the already flourishing supply (adding to a ~6 trillion in deficient spending glut in FY20-21 alone). Dunno what the total tally will be for FY22, but it just went up by another .7 tril.

Tangentially, its no wonder that with near limitless access to 'free' money for tuition that tuition has skyrocketed....which was obviously just the point you were making.

Growing up my mom and dad taught me YOU MUST LEARN TO LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS

OR YOU BUY THE LEAST EXPENSIVE TOOL SAY CAR TO DO WHAT DONE

THE GOVERNMENT HAS LOST IT ‘s MIND

THE NEW PHILOSOPHY IS SPEND INTO PROSPERITY

Growing up my mom and dad taught me YOU MUST LEARN TO LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS

OR YOU BUY THE LEAST EXPENSIVE TOOL SAY CAR TO DO WHAT DONE

THE GOVERNMENT HAS LOST IT ‘s MIND

THE NEW PHILOSOPHY IS SPEND INTO PROSPERITY
The gov't needs (wants) inflation. It's the only way to actually increase revenue. Raising and lowering taxes largely does not affect revenue long term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT