ADVERTISEMENT

Internal Police Documents Reveal What Was Obvious – Shooting of Ashli Babbitt Was for “No Good Reason” and Yet Her Killer Walks Free

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
The truth slowly filters out after the fact! Justice has not ben served yet!

By Jim Hoft
Published October 14, 2021 at 8:07pm
Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was shot and killed during the storming of the US Capitol on January 6ht by a bullet fired by Capitol Police officer Lt. Michael Byrd.
Babbitt did not have any weapons. She was not carrying anything. She was not threatening anyone. She was a small woman climbing through a broken window. She was not warned. She was shot dead in cold blood.
babbitt-ashli-mike-byrd.jpg

Michael Byrd walked free for this murder. He has no remorse. He is still on the force and free to kill again.
Judicial Watch recently obtained over 500 pages of internal documents from the DC Metro Police over Ashli Babbitt’s killing.
TRENDING:
NBA Player Got Blood Clots From COVID Vaccine that Ends His Season - NBA Told Him to Keep It Quiet (VIDEO)
Law Enforcement Today reported:
According to Fox News, Judicial Watch has obtained over 500 pages of internal documents from the DC Metro Police over the fatal shooting of unarmed Ashli Babbitt on January 6 during the US Capitol siege.
According to eyewitness accounts, they reveal that Babbitt was unarmed at the time she was shot to death and the officer who killed her—Lt. Michael Byrd of the US Capitol Police—was visibly upset after he shot her to death.
“These previously secret records show there was no good reason to shoot and kill Ashli Babbitt,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.
The documents were received pursuant to a May 2021 FOIA lawsuit filed by the organization.
“The Biden-Garland Justice Department and the Pelosi Congress have much to answer for over the mishandling and cover-up of this scandalous killing of an American citizen by the U.S. Capitol Police.”
Babbitt, a veteran of the United States Air Force, was shot to death during the storming of the Capitol by Byrd as she allegedly climbed through a window into the Speaker’s lobby.
According to witnesses, the DC Metro documents revealed that Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot and also offered conflicting statements of whether Byrd verbally warned Babbitt prior to killing her.
babbitt-doc-1.jpg

By Jim Hoft
Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was shot and killed during the storming of the US Capitol on January 6ht by a bullet fired by Capitol Police officer Lt. Michael Byrd.
Babbitt did not have any weapons. She was not carrying anything. She was not threatening anyone. She was a small woman climbing through a broken window. She was not warned. She was shot dead in cold blood.

Michael Byrd walked free for this murder. He has no remorse. He is still on the force and free to kill again.
Judicial Watch recently obtained over 500 pages of internal documents from the DC Metro Police over Ashli Babbitt’s killing.
TRENDING:
NBA Player Got Blood Clots From COVID Vaccine that Ends His Season - NBA Told Him to Keep It Quiet (VIDEO)

babbitt-doc-1.jpg

go **** yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: Clemson Goat

By Jim Hoft

TRENDING:

babbitt-doc-1.jpg
Come one, it's not like he kneeled on her neck on anything, right?

He only shot an unarmed person. British soldiers got away with it in Boston. Why shouldn't he?

Manslaughter at a minimum.

go **** yourself.

You are backing yourself into a corner with your predictable responses. This is a absolutely manslaughter at a minimum. The so called insurrection is garbage, the current issues at the border are pure evil, and our country is unraveling at the seams. All of this is a result of sitting puppet for a president. Things will turn and you and your handful of liberal idiots on this board will either own it or likely move on to some other bs agenda.

I've pointed this out many times... I tend to agree with an investigation in this case.

When police shoot and/or kill unarmed civilians, there needs to be a complete investigation. I've also pointed out the number of times OP has been outraged about the shooting of an unarmed civilian by police officers. This is the VERY FIRST TIME as far as I can tell. I wonder what the difference between this particular case and the cases we've seen over the past couple of years?

You are backing yourself into a corner with your predictable responses. This is a absolutely manslaughter at a minimum. The so called insurrection is garbage, the current issues at the border are pure evil, and our country is unraveling at the seams. All of this is a result of sitting puppet for a president. Things will turn and you and your handful of liberal idiots on this board will either own it or likely move on to some other bs agenda.

OK dumbass. remember that if you catch a trespasser jumping into your child's window late at night. Don't pull that trigger because they might be unarmed.

Reactions: dpic73

Yes. You totally understand what manslaughter is.

deflection isnt your friend here. she marched on the capitol.

bGVEAJ8.gif

I've pointed this out many times... I tend to agree with an investigation in this case.

When police shoot and/or kill unarmed civilians, there needs to be a complete investigation. I've also pointed out the number of times OP has been outraged about the shooting of an unarmed civilian by police officers. This is the VERY FIRST TIME as far as I can tell. I wonder what the difference between this particular case and the cases we've seen over the past couple of years?
Give me an example then that's legit.

OK dumbass. remember that if you catch a trespasser jumping into your child's window late at night. Don't pull that trigger because they might be unarmed.
Ok wise guy, a trespasser jumping into my window would not have a swat team behind them. Carry on with your nonsense.

Doesn't work like that... Instead, show me ONE example of where an unarmed black man was killed by the cops and you stood up for him HALF as much as you did for this white woman... We are all waiting.
Does work like that. You do not dictate to me. I call bs otherwise. You started it.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Does work like that. You do not dictate to me. I call bs otherwise. You started it.
Just pointing out how you are all in on supporting the cops when it's unarmed brown folks getting shot and strangled.... We are all still waiting on ONE post where you point out the same thing you point out here where a victim is brown... come on man show us. JUST ONE. You post on here probably 10+ times a day. That's 3000+ posts a year... Just one is all we are looking for.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
Just pointing out how you are all in on supporting the cops when it's unarmed brown folks getting shot and strangled.... We are all still waiting on ONE post where you point out the same thing you point out here where a victim is brown... come on man show us. JUST ONE. You post on here probably 10+ times a day. That's 3000+ posts a year... Just one is all we are looking for.
I do not need to defend myself to you. I am not a social justice warrior but I do look at each case on its merit blind to race. I am from a small SC town and some of my best friends in life are african american and I am not racist not that I am defending myself to you. I though absolutely am not going to defend anyone that gets shot agressiveley either attacking an officer or physically resisting arrest. Neither of those requirements occurred in the shooting of Ashley Babbit.

you are the uneducated one. It's obvious. Please block me and I will do the same.

I dont block people because I am not a beta cuck like you. And you started this. I am so tired with your ilk jumping in threads and dropping some conspiracy theory bullshit nonsense and then when challenged you can only provide BS clickbait articles that make "allege" things or someone's tweets as evidence.

Facts are facts. Alternative facts are not a real thing. Grow the **** up.

• Haha
I do not need to defend myself to you. I am not a social justice warrior but I do look at each case on its merit blind to race. I am from a small SC town and some of my best friends in life are african american and I am not racist not that I am defending myself to you. I though absolutely am not going to defend anyone that gets shot agressiveley either attacking an officer or physically resisting arrest. Neither of those requirements occurred in the shooting of Ashley Babbit.
we are all still waiting Mr. I'm blind to color.. show us where you defended ONE brown person.

• Haha
Did you watch the video? The officer didn’t have a SWAT team behind him. Just a bunch of scared senators and staffers.
I watched the video. There was a swat team behind her. I wonder why they didn’t shoot her?

I dont block people because I am not a beta cuck like you. And you started this. I am so tired with your ilk jumping in threads and dropping some conspiracy theory bullshit nonsense and then when challenged you can only provide BS clickbait articles that make "allege" things or someone's tweets as evidence.

Facts are facts. Alternative facts are not a real thing. Grow the **** up.
Calm down tough internet keyboard guy. It’s obvious who needs go grow up.

I watched the video. There was a swat team behind her. I wonder why they didn’t shoot her?

Who says they would not have? The video shows the swat team leader giving the police officer who shot her a thumbs up after the shooting occurred. See for yourself -

Who says they would not have? The video shows the swat team leader giving the police officer who shot her a thumbs up after the shooting occurred. See for yourself -

I don’t see a thumbs up. If there is indeed that signal, that’s a big assumption that it meant to give the officer props for shooting her.

I don’t see a thumbs up. If there is indeed that signal, that’s a big assumption that it meant to give the officer props for shooting her.

Then you are ****ing blind or you just cannot process any information that does not confirm what you already believe. It is right there at the 47 second mark. The swat team member raises his weapon toward the shooter, then sees that the shooter is an officer, then lowers his weapon and gives the the shooter a thumbs up.

That video shows a lot.

1. Your insurrectionist, treasonous scumbag friends were breaking through a barricaded door.
2. As they broke the glass of the door the officer warns them not to proceed or he will shoot.
3. Insurrectionist Ashli Babbitt disregards that order and proceeds to jump through the broken glass window and is shot.
4. While this happening, the SWAT team is scaling UP the stairs behind the scene so it is likely that the officer never did see them.

It is disgusting that you and your ilk want this officer arrested for murder. All your Back the Blue window bullshit goes out the window when it does not fit your political narrative.

You have anger issues. Come on man…get a grip.

this is exactly what I would expect from you after I have thoroughly dismantled your feeble argument. But I’m a few days you will be back on here spouting the same BS. That’s how your ilk operates. Sad!

this is exactly what I would expect from you after I have thoroughly dismantled your feeble argument. But I’m a few days you will be back on here spouting the same BS. That’s how your ilk operates. Sad!

I want to commend you for responding without expletives…well almost . Definitely improvement though. Btw, you haven’t dismantled anything. Have a good night.

There needs to be a legitimate investigation and some justice served. This was an unarmed civilian female shot dead in the capitol and you libs and others that justify this due to your hatred of Trump are sick in the head.

There needs to be a legitimate investigation and some justice served. This was an unarmed civilian female shot dead in the capitol and you libs and others that justify this due to your hatred of Trump are sick in the head.

I don’t hate Trump. Voted for him twice.

The shooting was justified. What would another investigation tell us that the video doesn’t?

Such a weird hill for you guys to die on. Y’all are picking all the wrong battles. Tons of more legitimate issues to focus on. In particular, the party needs to work on policy big time.

Last edited:
I don’t hate Trump. Voted for him twice.

The shooting was justified. What would another investigation tell us that the video doesn’t?

Such a weird hill for you guys to die on. Y’all are picking all the wrong battles. Tons of more legitimate issues to focus on. In particular, the party needs to work on policy big time.

@TigerGrowls believes that the insurrection was peaceful, that they were just strolling the halls peacefully after being welcomed in by the police. The narrative that she was murdered by an evil policeman fits that alternate reality. He believes whatever Trump and the Gateway Pundit tell him to believe.

@TigerGrowls believes that the insurrection was peaceful, that they were just strolling the halls peacefully after being welcomed in by the police. The narrative that she was murdered by an evil policeman fits that alternate reality. He believes whatever Trump and the Gateway Pundit tell him to believe.
Not even close to being an insurrection. Were there some bad people involved? Absolutely, but they weren't all President Trump supporters and there were a lot of peaceful protestors. The police did welcome them and she was indeed murdered. It's doubtful that we will ever know the truth.

Not even close to being an insurrection. Were there some bad people involved? Absolutely, but they weren't all President Trump supporters and there were a lot of peaceful protestors. The police did welcome them and she was indeed murdered. It's doubtful that we will ever know the truth.

At this point I could post all the videos of the police welcoming the magidiots into the building (my personal favorite was that one policeman who welcomed them by letting them smash his head with an American flag, or maybe it was the policeman screaming for help as he was pulled out and crushed by a door that he and his fellow officers were barricading at the time).

But what is the point? No amount if evidence will convince you to believe anything that Trump or Q don't tell you to believe. You are lost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT