ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump in trouble, yet?

I’ve been too busy working and coaching football to pay attention. Has anything been found from the raid, as of yet?

Sincere question.

I know that this is a troll, but here goes:

Not a raid, a Search Warrant and legal search with lawyers present. They found classified documents that the Trump team said was no longer on site. We will see what else.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
it was just a visit. a stroll in the park, remember? just because you saw something happen doesn't make it so, right?
Or like a peaceful protest? Or we could call it a summer of love or something. Would fall in line with the FBI dudes sniffing Melania’s draws

Not a troll.

My bad. We will see what else comes out,but at the least it seems that the Trump team wasn't honest with the DOJ/Archive people when they said that they had given back all documents marked classified. That wasn't a very smartove at all.

I'm curious to see who the secret witness within the Trump umbrella is. Someone told the DOJ that Trump still had classified documents and where in the residence they were.

My bad. We will see what else comes out,but at the least it seems that the Trump team wasn't honest with the DOJ/Archive people when they said that they had given back all documents marked classified. That wasn't a very smartove at all.

I'm curious to see who the secret witness within the Trump umbrella is. Someone told the DOJ that Trump still had classified documents and where in the residence they were.
Good thing they raided, I mean let them know they were coming to search AGAIN!

We didn't do our job the first time!
You're Fired!

"at the least it seems that the Trump team wasn't honest with the...."

You could take out the name Trump and replace it with literally any other politicians name (on both sides) and it would fit. IMO, that's why the vast majority of people in this country no longer care about politics/politicians.

Not a troll.

At the moment you are in the wrong venue to expect any possible sound reasonable explanation

My suggestion is sit tight and wait until some actual information is released that can be verified

At the moment some DOJ insiders are leaking some gossip

Hopefully the judge will release the unrefacted affidavit of why the raid now

Once that is released it can be better assessed of the why now

Odds are if not released it then makes it look political which will be really a huge problem

My understanding is the Trump team wants everything produced with 100 per cent transparency

The DOJ at this time wants secrets so figure out who has the most to hide

Not a troll.

At the moment you are in the wrong venue to expect any possible sound reasonable explanation

My suggestion is sit tight and wait until some actual information is released that can be verified

At the moment some DOJ insiders are leaking some gossip

Hopefully the judge will release the unrefacted affidavit of why the raid now

Once that is released it can be better assessed of the why now

Odds are if not released it then makes it look political which will be really a huge problem

My understanding is the Trump team wants everything produced with 100 per cent transparency

The DOJ at this time wants secrets so figure out who has the most to hide

Gonna take time like any legal procedure. Let me ask you this, with what we know, would you agree that Trump didn't follow the letter of the law and was at best not careful with classified documents?
I don’t doubt he colored outside the lines. To what extent?.. not sure.

When you’re in charge, you push the limits. That’s how it is.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I don’t doubt he colored outside the lines. To what extent?.. not sure.

When you’re in charge, you push the limits. That’s how it is.

If he had classified documents in multiple places of his home after telling the DOJ that they had all been trained back over, that seems pretty clear to me.

If that shows to be the case, at that point do you feel he is open to prosecution?

If he had classified documents in multiple places of his home after telling the DOJ that they had all been trained back over, that seems pretty clear to me.

If that shows to be the case, at that point do you feel he is open to prosecution?
Frankly speaking, it’s not a big deal, imo.

Hillary Clinton set a precedent of worse, so if she’s free & clear… so should be Trump.

JMO

Frankly speaking, it’s not a big deal, imo.

Hillary Clinton set a precedent of worse, so if she’s free & clear… so should be Trump.

JMO

She apparently cooperated and didn't have classified documents lying around her house.

He apparently not only didn't cooperate,he was apparently dishonest about what documents he had. That's a big issue since it shows intent to deceive and not just ignorance.

She apparently cooperated and didn't have classified documents lying around her house.

He apparently not only didn't cooperate,he was apparently dishonest about what documents he had. That's a big issue since it shows intent to deceive and not just ignorance.
Do you believe Hillary was completely honest, and didn’t purposely destroy/wipe emails?

Do you believe Hillary was completely honest, and didn’t purposely destroy/wipe emails?

Probably not,but we know without much doubt he is lying. If you thought Hillary should have gone to jail, (Lock her up). Should be pretty easy to say he should go to jail.

The dude had top secret documents all over his house. That's laughably bad.

Reactions: dpic73
Probably not,but we know without much doubt he is lying. If you thought Hillary should have gone to jail, (Lock her up). Should be pretty easy to say he should go to jail.

The dude had top secret documents all over his house. That's laughably bad.
Look, if Hillary would’ve been prosecuted (we all know she lied, but to what extent.. ?)… then I’d say Trump should be held accountable, if guilty.

The fact all of these politicians get away with most everything, just waters this down, and makes its less important, imo… whether that’s right or wrong, is not my call.

Im not saying Trump didn’t do anything wrong, FYI. Let’s be honest.. the left is out to get Trump. If he were not a threat to run in ‘24, this wouldn’t be news.

Reactions: AugTig
Look, if Hillary would’ve been prosecuted (we all know she lied, but to what extent.. ?)… then I’d say Trump should be held accountable, if guilty.

The fact all of these politicians get away with most everything, just waters this down, and makes its less important, imo… whether that’s right or wrong, is not my call.

Im not saying Trump didn’t do anything wrong, FYI. Let’s be honest.. the left is out to get Trump. If he were not a threat to run in ‘24, this wouldn’t be news.

I'd say this would probably still be news. It's funny that he had these issues after being so vocal for years about her handling of government documents. He basically said, hold my beer.

Dude, if you didn't have Hillary to constantly pick on, would you then say Trump is guilty and should be indicted? What if what she did wasn't nearly as egregious? Here's a hint - it wasn't!

Last edited:
A guilty conscious is very loud.
Mmm Hmm....

Fb-ygeBWYAMZUKR

It's "conscience" btw ;-)

Reactions: yoshi121374
Trump has the FBI DOJ and Biden exactly where he wants them

He is going to stomp their ass just like the Red Wave is a mile high

ADVERTISEMENT