ADVERTISEMENT

It’s really crazy that the orangeman on my tv

I also can’t vote for Trump or Biden. Even if I liked them I can’t accept that the best we can do is a 77 yo and a 73 yo. (and I’m in the same age group) Voting for one of the minor candidates is like giving each 1/2 vote if you are in SC. I’m ok with it.
But Bush won FL only because several thousand folks voted for the Green Party candidate. None of them would have voted for Bush so it cost Gore the election.

I will never understand anyone with your logic.

Nor I yours.

I live in SC. This state will overwhelmingly go for Trump, meaning all 9 electoral votes are his, regardless how I vote.

If I can get a third party to the 5% necessary for matching Federal funds..............pipedream, I know, but this country desperately needs an alternative.

There's a Clemson Prof that remains a completely unviable third option.

Will likely waste my vote on her, in spite of the futility. Can't pull the lever for an asshole, nor the dementia-ridden idiot.

Voting your conscience is never a waste. Candidates should earn our vote, not get it because they are the “lesser of two evils” in a two-party system.

Nor I yours.

I live in SC. This state will overwhelmingly go for Trump, meaning all 9 electoral votes are his, regardless how I vote.

If I can get a third party to the 5% necessary for matching Federal funds..............pipedream, I know, but this country desperately needs an alternative.
Amen

Nor I yours.

Johnson got the 5% for federal funding so I did my part last election. I'll hope we eventually get some more forward thinkers.... eventually. There are certainly many people that will vote for.... well.... anything their party puts in front of them.

Both candidates were awful last time. This time I still don't get how it didn't this time around. I'll pick one; don't know who yet. It's the South Park shit sandwich vs giant douche debate come to fruition.... Again...

Reactions: TheValley91
Johnson got the 5% for federal funding so I did my part last election. I'll hope we eventually get some more forward thinkers.... eventually. There are certainly many people that will vote for.... well.... anything their party puts in front of them.

Both candidates were awful last time. This time I still don't get how it didn't this time around. I'll pick one; don't know who yet. It's the South Park shit sandwich vs giant douche debate come to fruition.... Again...

GlassSimpleGoral-small.gif

What I read was that he got 3.27%.

Further validating the futility of my effort.

Right now is the President of our country. What’s crazier is he seems to be the least senile of the choices. Crazy times.
It’s even crazier that his opponent can’t form a sentence, routinely confuses thousands with millions, and puts his running mate at the top of the ticket. That and the fact he’s a child molester.

Do you realize a two party system will never work and your mentality has pigeon holed the country to never let any president or congress accomplish anything?
This. But I don’t want them to accomplish anything. I want them to stay out of private businesses way. The government doesn’t do anything very efficiently.

Liberals are a danger to society.

This is the most important point ITT. I'm always surprised the Mitt Romneys of the world cannot see this, but instead orangeman is an asshole. Asshole or not, a Washington outsider was the only one who could fight against the left lunacy and the damage they're causing. And it takes an asshole to not give a damn about the political correctness they hide behind.

Last edited:
I also can’t vote for Trump or Biden. Even if I liked them I can’t accept that the best we can do is a 77 yo and a 73 yo. (and I’m in the same age group) Voting for one of the minor candidates is like giving each 1/2 vote if you are in SC. I’m ok with it.
But Bush won FL only because several thousand folks voted for the Green Party candidate. None of them would have voted for Bush so it cost Gore the election.

You tried hiding it....

Until the end.

Two party system never lets anything get accomplished........ absolutely, for all the craziness they say they will do, the needle only moves a little. THIS is how the country remains stable and that’s how I can sleep at night around elections. If you this this country needs huge sweeping changes then you want to fundamentally change the country- I ain’t for it

You tried hiding it....

Until the end.
I’m not as smart as you think. Not sure what you mean. I hide nothing. I tell the truth and I am NOT conservative. Never hide the fact that I vote left. Green Party this year.
What I said about 2000 is true and if I had lived in FL it would have been my fault.
I will say that the Republican presidents of my lifetime: Ike, RR, GHWB, and GWB, and even RMN were/are normal human beings with the country’s interests at heart. The other Republican president of my lifetime is not a normal human being and is not a Republican or conservative. Unless he flipped a switch in 2015.
But the point was I’m not voting for anybody over 70. I’m too old for the job I had and President is much harder.

Last edited:
Thank goodness it did cost gore the election. I would be pulling my tractor with a suped up golf cart with an insane tax on it.

Reactions: SGTiger
Just remember, you are voting for a platform, not necessarily an individual...you may not like either of them personally, but your vote decides the direction of this nation regardless...

Just remember, you are voting for a platform, not necessarily an individual...you may not like either of them personally, but your vote decides the direction of this nation regardless...
Hes a liberal so I don't think he cares

Reactions: Buzzards Roost
Too old. Especially for the most important task. CIC

It’s even crazier that his opponent can’t form a sentence, routinely confuses thousands with millions, and puts his running mate at the top of the ticket. That and the fact he’s a child molester.

the current president will go down in history as one of the worst ever. Obama’s last 3 years brought US more jobs than Trumps first 3. No bs, look it up. Get your head out of the FOX hole. The level of propaganda coming out of this administration is pushing on criminal, I mean kremlin levels. Not to mention double digit rape allegations and a pension to act in a grossly inappropriate manner towards his daughter. Not enough space and time to continue displaying efforts of this ghoul

919afc9cfe2cce525c787da03dcd1cef--choker-necklaces-blame.jpg

tenor.gif

the current president will go down in history as one of the worst ever. Obama’s last 3 years brought US more jobs than Trumps first 3. No bs, look it up. Get your head out of the FOX hole. The level of propaganda coming out of this administration is pushing on criminal, I mean kremlin levels. Not to mention double digit rape allegations and a pension to act in a grossly inappropriate manner towards his daughter. Not enough space and time to continue displaying efforts of this ghoul

919afc9cfe2cce525c787da03dcd1cef--choker-necklaces-blame.jpg

tenor.gif
What chapter of the liberal handbook did you plagiarize this BS from?

Last edited:

I think the required standard is 15%.

ADVERTISEMENT