ADVERTISEMENT

It's a lovely night here in Atlanta

My view hasn't changed at all. If folks want to protest have at. I can agree with you or think that you are a total idiot for it... It doesn't matter. It's your right to protest and try and change things for (in your opinion) the better.

HOWEVER, when you start breaking and stealing things that don't belong to you and attacking other people (including the police), you are no longer a protester, you are a criminal. You belong in jail. It was true during the Summer riots with the Floyd protests, it was true on January 6th, and it's true in Atlanta.

My view hasn't changed at all. If folks want to protest have at. I can agree with you or think that you are a total idiot for it... It doesn't matter. It's your right to protest and try and change things for (in your opinion) the better.

HOWEVER, when you start breaking and stealing things that don't belong to you and attacking other people (including the police), you are no longer a protester, you are a criminal. You belong in jail. It was true during the Summer riots with the Floyd protests, it was true on January 6th, and it's true in Atlanta.
Probably the most rational response I’ve seen on here in quite some time. I agree!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT