ADVERTISEMENT

****Jeff Scott

The law doesn't say shoot a man in the back numerous times when not threatened.

I know this is hard for you to believe but the police aren't always right.

They let a man causally walk to the driver's side door and didn't do anything until he got inside, I'd say that isn't controlling the situation.
That is objectively false. They were threatened

That is also objectively false. The police verbally told him to stop, tried to physically restrain him, and then deployed a taser to stop him.

Try to be less wrong going forward.

Let me get this straight. Riots and looting nationwide, Playoff's postponed, college athletes refuse to practice and coaches in tears all because a sexual assaulter gets 911 called on him, promptly refuses direct orders to stand down, then refuses to comply after a taser is deployed, then refuses to comply with guns drawn on him, and then decides to reach for a deadly weapon in his car? This is an example of racial injustice and warrants any of the outrage going on right now?

Lot of retards in this country.

Standing ovation to you sir. Nail meet head....

I expected some of the posts in this thread, but I really didn't expect nearly all of the posts to be so ignorant.

Good for Jeff Scott.

Reactions: iceheart08

They let a man causally walk to the driver's side door and didn't do anything until he got inside, I'd say that isn't controlling the situation.

Lol dude you are the same kinda person who picks up the phone and begs the cops to come help you when you are in distress. Bet you everything you own that if somebody or a mob of people show up at your door you pick up the phone and call the cops. They have a tough job to do. But bottom line is, when they tell you to do something you do it. Especially if you have a warrant our for your arrest. To go back to the car and reach in the door with the cops screaming at you and yelling don't do it, YOU DONT DO IT.

A special shout-out to the giant ****ing douchebags ITT who cant possibly believe that jeff scott believes the words coming out of his mouth, while proclaiming love and support for him.

Seriously. Gfy.

Reactions: nytigerfan
They find a knife in Jacob Blake's car and unless you can see through a car door how would you know that there was a knife inside of his car. If you refuse to comply to an officer you should be shot seven times. Who was sexually assaulted, police were called because his girlfriend said he was on her premise without permission. Oh and then a seventeen year old white male with a gun who has just murdered two people and shot a third person walks down the street with a gun and police ride past him. Somehow you ask how is this racial injustice and why is there outrage. You are right there are lots of retards in this country.
That is the entire point?

Repeat the bold to yourself out-loud 3 times and maybe you will see the fault in your logic.

Let me get this straight. Riots and looting nationwide, Playoff's postponed, college athletes refuse to practice and coaches in tears all because a sexual assaulter gets 911 called on him, promptly refuses direct orders to stand down, then refuses to comply after a taser is deployed, then refuses to comply with guns drawn on him, and then decides to reach for a deadly weapon in his car? This is an example of racial injustice and warrants any of the outrage going on right now?

Lot of retards in this country.
My man

BLAM...all Black Lives Almost Matter...

My tribute to those black lives in the inner city who are being gunned down by gangs and criminals. These are the ones being missed and forgotten by BLM...

Doesn't fit the narrative of racist white people.

Reactions: toasted8CU
What a ****ed up culture we live in that you all can't see this man as a person. And instead see him as just a "black criminal" who deserves to die because he has a record and disobeyed police.

Black lives matter.
What a screwed up culture we live in that many can't see a baby as a human and willfully kill them by the thousands in the name of convenience.

All Lives Matter

What a ****ed up culture we live in that you all can't see this man as a person. And instead see him as just a "black criminal" who deserves to die because he has a record and disobeyed police.

Black lives matter.

I think you left off a key point to your argument. He was reaching for a knife. Since when have we come to the point where we rationalize disobeying police as an acceptable behavior.

If you think a Coach in this country would say anything differently then I don't know what to tell you. It would be his last day if he said anything differently. In fact, I would be stunned if you ever found a coach who said differently. Stunned. Im pretty sure they love their job and their money. They're not stupid. (not saying he doesn't feel that way. just stunned if you think a coach would say differently even if he did.)

The word Hero gets thrown around a lot. But it's not up to anyone else on who your hero's are. Everyone is entitled to their own hero's that's for sure.

Im just surprised these Daycare workers aren't getting a lot of love. They've been having 50 kids a day since March. Grocery store workers, making less than $12/hr and they are seeing thousands a day. Amazingly they have survived and haven't been dropping flies. Incredible. Hero's IYAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Essolover4
A special shout-out to the giant ****ing douchebags ITT who cant possibly believe that jeff scott believes the words coming out of his mouth, while proclaiming love and support for him.

Seriously. Gfy.

You are so woke Iceman. So brave.

Reactions: Essolover4

That is also objectively false. The police verbally told him to stop, tried to physically restrain him, and then deployed a taser to stop him.

Facts and reason are not allowed in these incidents anymore. It’s too complicated for most to understand.

It hurts me that players like Jeff Scott's are hurting right now. By all appearances, their feelings are genuine.

But what really hurts me is that much of it is caused by the media fanning race flames, presenting to blacks that policemen are riding around looking to knock off all unarmed black men any chance they get and that white nationalism is alive and well. That is not true, and it is disingenuous to present it as such. It is disingenuous to present to young blacks that they'll never amount to anything solely because of their skin color. That is not true either, and I would want every young black man and woman to know he or she can make a great life in this country. That they are being told they cannot upsets me. But it gets everyone riled up in an election year, you know.

Last edited:
It hurts me that players like Jeff Scott's are hurting right now. By all appearances, their feelings are certainly genuine.

But what really hurts me is that much of it is caused by the media fanning race flames, presenting to blacks that policemen are riding around looking to knock off all unarmed black men any chance they get and that white nationalism is alive and well. That is not true, and is disingenuous to present it as such. It is disingenuous to present to young blacks that they'll never amount to anything solely because of their skin color. That is not true either. But it gets everyone riled up in an election year, you know.

Bingo and the woke sheep follow

Reactions: Nor Cal Tiger
Facts are the only reason why I will never be on board with this BS protesting. Its based on a false narrative and the facts back that up. As long as cops kill twice as many white folks as black folks every year and the crime statistics show that blacks commit substantially more violent crime than whites despite making up only 13% of the population, I will never support these mindless protests. Couple that with the fact so many "protesters" are killing,robbing,looting, rioting and destroying so many black lives, businesses, and neighborhoods and it would all be such a big damn joke if it weren't so tragic. And before anyone calls me racist (cause I know you will), remember just because facts don't support your feelings or your reason for protesting doesn't mean anyone who disagrees with you is racist.

The punishment doesn't fit the crime. Not complying to a police officer shouldn't be the death penalty.

Not complying to a police officer most definitely increases the probability of that happening. It’s not hard to understand. Cops tell you to do something then you do it. Takes all risks of harm out of picture. Now if you resist arrest, fight to get away, fail to comply multiple times, and go to your car for a weapon then that changes things. My question to you is this....Why do the cops have to be perfect in everything they do while the suspect(s) have no responsibility to obey the damn law and comply. It really is as simple as complying with what officers say...

Should they have waited to see what he grabbed out of the car first? Take the time to identify the weapon and ask him what he plans to do?

Yes. And if it was a gun, the officers should have asked him politely not to shoot them. Since he is a reasonable man, with a family, he would have understood and complied. Then they could all high five, enjoy an ice cream cone with 2 scoops, and go on about their days.

Unacceptable behavior doesn't mean a person deserves to be shot 7 times. In the back.

So if criminal that doesn’t comply pulls out a gun in that situation and kills a LEO all is good. I reckon the woke liberals will praise the dead cop for waiting while praising the criminal???

It hurts me that players like Jeff Scott's are hurting right now. By all appearances, their feelings are certainly genuine.

But what really hurts me is that much of it is caused by the media fanning race flames, presenting to blacks that policemen are riding around looking to knock off all unarmed black men any chance they get and that white nationalism is alive and well. That is not true, and is disingenuous to present it as such. It is disingenuous to present to young blacks that they'll never amount to anything solely because of their skin color. That is not true either. But it gets everyone riled up in an election year, you know.

Exactly. To quote Nikki Haley, “America is not a racist country. That is a lie”.
But that’s the narrative mainstream media pushes. Every single day. And it’s polluting the minds of our youth.

Unacceptable behavior doesn't mean a person deserves to be shot 7 times. In the back.
Have you not seen the video of the two state troopers allowing a guy to reach into his car for something only for the perp to pull out a gun and shoot them? I'd be willing to bet those cops in Kenosha have seen it. Unless you know what it feels like to go into work every day realizing this may be the day your children become fatherless and your wife a widow, I would use caution before passing judgement on law enforcement especially when all the facts are not known.

How can you threaten someone with your back turned?

Also they try to restrain him and failed. Then let him walk to his driver's side door. No tackle, no baton. Just let him get in his vehicle.

Then they used their most extreme force possible.

What an ignorant post. People keep harping on “shot 7 times”. Who cares if it was 7 times or 1 time. If deadly force is justified then it is justified and it doesn’t matter at that point. You eliminate the threat to save your own life or that of another. It’s and intensity that you know nothing about. Most officers who have to shoot in the line of duty have a very difficult time recalling how many times they shot. That is why at the police academy they teach officers that after the shooting to wait 48-72 hours before talking in depth to whoever is investigating an officer involved shooting (in SC that is SLED). After 48-72 hours the memeory is much better after a life and death situation. It also doesn’t necessarily matter if he was shot in the back. Again....if deadly force is justified then it is justified. What is he supposed to do say “ sir please turn around so I can shoot you twice in the chest and once in the head?” This entire incident had been escalating and the officers had had tried non lethal options. Look at the incident in it’s entirety instead of hyper focusing on things that quite frankly are irrelevant.

Put yourself in the shoes of the cop. You are called about a domestic disturbance. The person who you are questioning has his kids in the car and is going to the drivers seat. He is either about to take the kids or he is getting a weapon. It turned out most likely it was the latter. Is the cop supposed to bow down and let him stab them before they shoot or just drive off with the kids?

Like most liberal policies (of which you are clearly an expert) they end up hurting the very people you claim to be protecting. Go ahead and not allow an officer to use force (remember they already tased and tried to subdue him physically) when someone is non-cooperative and is reaching for a weapon. You will end up with less qualified and fewer police officers and those communities with high crime rates will only go higher. And every 4 years when you need votes you will play the same old fear and victim card to these groups of people.

All of this is not to say that police reform and better training is not necessary. There are certainly unnecessary shootings of people of all races that should be stopped. But the moment you take away an officers right to protect their own life and glorify those who disobey police is the moment you have failed those under served communities.

Quit reading after the first sentence

you didn’t read my read what i posted...

let me say it again

LISTEN TO THE LAW

if everyone did this, not shooting... it’s irrelevant

Oh and then a seventeen year old white male with a gun who has just murdered two people and shot a third person walks down the street with a gun and police ride past him. Somehow you ask how is this racial injustice and why is there outrage. You are right there are lots of retards in this country.

Yeah and you are the poster boy for moronic stupidity if you think the 17 yo instigated that incident. He was attacked by the mob and defended himself. And here you are defending the mob.

@amynhop I think in the early part of one of your posts in this thread you nailed what Jeff Scott was trying to do and that is "empathize with his players." The black community is definitely hurting and angry over these shootings and they dont really know what to do about it. You dont have to agree with them, but you should listen and try to understand where they are coming from. That's what leaders do.

Obviously every one of the shootings that has been discussed is different, with some being justified and some not justified so I dont think that is the point. There is obviously a major belief in the black community that they are targeted by police. You dont have to agree with that, but that is what is driving these protests. I just wish it was possible to get key members of the black community and law enforcement in a room and say "find a way to make this stop happening." But that will never happen in today's polarized political climate. Both sides keep fanning the flames and it just gets worse and worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT