ADVERTISEMENT

****Jeff Scott

I admit I am a little confused about skipping practice in Florida about something that happened in Wisconsin. However black people I know personally and black people on TV I respect like Doc Rivers are telling us that they feel targeted by law enforcement and are tired of it. Instead of being threatened by it I am choosing to listen to them. I don't know what the solution is but I am willing to listen.

What a ****ed up culture we live in that you all can't see this man as a person. And instead see him as just a "black criminal" who deserves to die because he has a record and disobeyed police.

Black lives matter.
He doesn't deserve to die but either does the cop.

Not complying to a police officer most definitely increases the probability of that happening. It’s not hard to understand. Cops tell you to do something then you do it. Takes all risks of harm out of picture. Now if you resist arrest, fight to get away, fail to comply multiple times, and go to your car for a weapon then that changes things. My question to you is this....Why do the cops have to be perfect in everything they do while the suspect(s) have no responsibility to obey the damn law and comply. It really is as simple as complying with what officers say...
Being perfect and not killing someone aren't the same thing. Also the police is held to a higher standard because it is their duty and their job to do so.

Reactions: iceheart08
Let me get this straight. Riots and looting nationwide, Playoff's postponed, college athletes refuse to practice and coaches in tears all because a sexual assaulter gets 911 called on him, promptly refuses direct orders to stand down, then refuses to comply after a taser is deployed, then refuses to comply with guns drawn on him, and then decides to reach for a deadly weapon in his car? This is an example of racial injustice and warrants any of the outrage going on right now?

Lot of retards in this country.

I agree with this post with one exception. I know some people who have retardations, and they are far superior humans than those you described in your post. So let’s not give them a bad name!

Reactions: CFlowers8511
How can you threaten someone with your back turned?

Also they try to restrain him and failed. Then let him walk to his driver's side door. No tackle, no baton. Just let him get in his vehicle.

Then they used their most extreme force possible.

How can you threaten someone with your back turned? By (in half a second) reaching into a vehicle and turning and firing a gun at point blank range. You have a split second to make a decision to live or die. If you fight officers and reach into a vehicle, the officer has no choice. You could argue he could have not pulled the trigger as many times as he did, but in the heat of battle that's not as easy as you might think. Police officers make mistakes. This isn't one of them.

Let me get this straight. Riots and looting nationwide, Playoff's postponed, college athletes refuse to practice and coaches in tears all because a sexual assaulter gets 911 called on him, promptly refuses direct orders to stand down, then refuses to comply after a taser is deployed, then refuses to comply with guns drawn on him, and then decides to reach for a deadly weapon in his car? This is an example of racial injustice and warrants any of the outrage going on right now?

Lot of retards in this country.

Anyone who doesn't see this has either an agenda or a low IQ.

I don't disagree. But don't fight the cops and keep your hands where they can see them is a good start.

There is no doubt. It reminds me of a defensive driving class my son took. The instructor spent literally 15 minutes explaining to the kids how to act if you get pulled over for speeding. Have window rolled down, keep hands on steering wheel, dont make sudden movements or reach in the console or glove compartment quickly, etc. He said "you have to remember the police officer is planning for the worst case scenario and is going to be on edge." I think many of the kids in the class were surprised to hear that, which was a good thing.

But on the other side, there do seem to be far too many instances where the police's first inclination is to use force with blacks where it wouldn't be used on others. That is certainly what is being expressed my many blacks during these protests so it has to be acknowledged and understood. There are two sides to the story and both are important. Thats all I'm saying.

Being perfect and not killing someone aren't the same thing. Also the police is held to a higher standard because it is their duty and their job to do so.

If police are held to higher standard and are the LAW then why don’t folks comply with direct orders....

There is no doubt. It reminds me of a defensive driving class my son took. The instructor spent literally 15 minutes explaining to the kids how to act if you get pulled over for speeding. Have window rolled down, keep hands on steering wheel, dont make sudden movements or reach in the console or glove compartment quickly, etc. He said "you have to remember the police officer is planning for the worst case scenario and is going to be on edge." I think many of the kids in the class were surprised to hear that, which was a good thing.

But on the other side, there do seem to be far too many instances where the police's first inclination is to use force with blacks where it wouldn't be used on others. That is certainly what is being expressed my many blacks during these protests so it has to be acknowledged and understood. There are two sides to the story and both are important. Thats all I'm saying.
I would need to see some hard numbers to verify your second part. If it's true, then yes that's a problem.

How can you threaten someone with your back turned? By (in half a second) reaching into a vehicle and turning and firing a gun at point blank range. You have a split second to make a decision to live or die. If you fight officers and reach into a vehicle, the officer has no choice. You could argue he could have not pulled the trigger as many times as he did, but in the heat of battle that's not as easy as you might think. Police officers make mistakes. This isn't one of them.
They absolutely made a mistake. Dont let someone walk and get into their vehicle. They could have ended the situation sooner than they did (without using their firearm) and he could have as well.

They absolutely made a mistake. Dont let someone walk and get into their vehicle. They could have ended the situation sooner than they did (without using their firearm) and he could have as well.

They tasered him and grappled with him without success. Apparently they didn't have the strength or skill to subdue him. What was their mistake?

What a ****ed up culture we live in that you all can't see this man as a person. And instead see him as just a "black criminal" who deserves to die because he has a record and disobeyed police.

Black lives matter.

WRONG! the only black lives that matter are those killed by white police, justified or not. The THOUSANDS killed annually in the Chicagos, Baltimores, etc. in this country by other blacks DO NOT MATTER. Get it right Richard. Hypocrit.

Last edited:
Reactions: areeves
WRONG! the only black lives that matter are those killed by white police, justified or not. The THOUSANDS killed annually in the Chicagos, Baltimores, etc. in this country by other blacks DO NOT MATTER. Get it right Richard. Hypocrit.

There are literally thousands of non profits dedicated to the work that you refuse to see. Everyday in black communities working to end gun violence. Including the organization BLM.

But please, tell us how youve spent so much time in those communities such that you KNOW they don't exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheValley91
I tend to agree in part. I get that there is a problem, but the issue in Wisky isn't anything like the Floyd case. There is a lot of uncertainty as to whether the cops acted correctly or not.

So if this is just about the Blake incident, I would say this is pandering.

But at the same time, a head football coach cannot sit there and tell his players that the fact they feel unsafe or discriminated against, doesn't matter. I get that.

Jeff Scott is a good man and I have a ton of respect for him. I will say that.
LOL at a D1 football player feeling unsafe or discriminated against.

Bless your little heart. You think a reply to an inaccurate post means that? Lol. Another low IQ take. Carry on.
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.rsquare.w700.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT