Larry_Williams

Senior Writer - Tigerillustrated.com
Staff
Oct 28, 2008
Basement
Paging Hugh Freeze...

Ee2J2JIX0AktjYa

Eed6aB3WoAEzuaZ

I was never a fan of his father, but what exactly is he doing wrong? Am a little pissed still about how the old man stole PLT.

This is not explicit, it was a joke about being fat.

Not sure if his “teachings” but the yacht is the worst of this post

Total dipshit! The guy is a piece of trash and had been skating on thin ice for a good while. Good to see him finally pay a price.

Reactions: Goodthinkful
Falwell is a yuuuge POS. I thought this had been well known for a while. Why is this latest development newsworthy.

Well, he's essentially been fired by the university his equally shitty father built, so some people apparently aren't okay with it. These are evangelicals, brother. It ain't normal religion.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yeah that is a disgrace and makes all Christians look bad. What a black eye. Glad he has been removed. However I am quite sure if I posted some embarrassing story about a Muslim leader or some other false religion it would get moved to the round table. I know some of my religious post that we’re positive about Christianity have. That’s a fact. Oh well

Yeah that is a disgrace and makes all Christians look bad. What a black eye. Glad he has been removed. However I am quite sure if I posted some embarrassing story about a Muslim leader or some other false religion it would get moved to the round table. I know some of my religious post that we’re positive about Christianity have. That’s a fact. Oh well

It wasn't meant to be a religious post. He's the president of a university and he's Hugh Freeze's boss.

So here’s what Ive got right now. Old man takes picture with female.

Excuse my ignorance.

please send us a picture of yourself with your arms wrapped around a woman(not your wife) with your the top of your pants down while leading a religious academic institution with a cocktail in hand while gloating about being on a yacht.

He’s literally failing 5 times in 1 picture.
- other female
- gloating on a yacht
- cocktail with another female
- pants down
- sexual innuendo of “good friends” visiting
All of this while trying to portray a Christian based way to lead your life. Lead by example, don’t be a pathetic example.

Don’t be a douche or you’ll be hanging with @johnhugh soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT