ADVERTISEMENT

***Jerry Falwell Jr. nugget

Haha, good luck pal.

Thanks. That confirms who is really the fool.

You fool...

ALL SINS ARE EQUAL.

When conservatives act stupid, you guys give them the boys will be boys pass...

But if it is Clinton or liberals, you want them strung up bc you are hypocritical partisan hacks.

PS. I want them all strung up...dem and repub bc I'm not a partisan hack esp the pedophiles (and esp in that case all sins being equal is nonsense)

ALL SINS ARE EQUAL.

When conservatives act stupid, you guys give them the boys will be boys pass...

But if it is Clinton or liberals, you want them strung up bc you are hypocritical partisan hacks.

PS. I want them all strung up...dem and repub bc I'm not a partisan hack esp the pedophiles (and esp in that case all sins being equal is nonsense)

Did you just assume my gender and my political leanings?

Reactions: Essolover4
Yeah that is a disgrace and makes all Christians look bad. What a black eye. Glad he has been removed. However I am quite sure if I posted some embarrassing story about a Muslim leader or some other false religion it would get moved to the round table. I know some of my religious post that we’re positive about Christianity have. That’s a fact. Oh well
I guarantee you, GOD gave him multiple opportunities to get his act together before dropping the hammer on him. Hopefully, this wakes him up & he repents & gets his life straightened out. If not, GOD will turn up the heat until he does! If that doesn’t work, something will happen to him. Solomon, David’s son, was a good example of this!

Reactions: Essolover4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT