ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Says It’s Wrong for States to Ban Puberty Blockers and Sex Reassignment Surgery For Children

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
If anyone is still undecided for the mid term elections then read this and it will make your decision for you. This is POTUS making these statements. These are impeachable statements in my opinion.

By Cristina Laila
Published October 23, 2022 at 9:25pm
IMG_8975-1.jpg

Joe Biden on Sunday participated in a sit-down interview with NowThis ‘Make Your Mark’ to discuss the midterms and the failing Democrat agenda.
The entire interview was a dumpster fire.
Biden relied on notecards to get through the discussion because his brain barely works.
Dylan Mulvaney, a transgender ‘activist’ (biological male) and raging misogynist who mocks women for a living, asked Joe Biden if it is wrong for states to ban sex reassignment surgery for children (genital mutilation).
TRENDING: BIDEN ECONOMY: US Has Only 25 Days of Diesel Supply - Shortage Could Cripple Economy
Biden said he believes it is wrong for states to ban puberty blockers for children.
“I don’t think any state or anybody should have the right to do that. As a moral question and as a legal question,” said Biden.
WATCH:

Maybe you changed my mind with this one, but I don’t think too many other people were voting for Biden.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
How sweet. OP couldn’t figure out my last post so he just gave it a like. Maybe you’ll get them next time. Or maybe you have BDS?

Here’s a hint: Biden isn’t running

If anyone is still undecided for the mid term elections then read this and it will make your decision for you. This is POTUS making these statements. These are impeachable statements in my opinion.

By Cristina Laila
Published October 23, 2022 at 9:25pm
IMG_8975-1.jpg

Joe Biden on Sunday participated in a sit-down interview with NowThis ‘Make Your Mark’ to discuss the midterms and the failing Democrat agenda.
The entire interview was a dumpster fire.
Biden relied on notecards to get through the discussion because his brain barely works.
Dylan Mulvaney, a transgender ‘activist’ (biological male) and raging misogynist who mocks women for a living, asked Joe Biden if it is wrong for states to ban sex reassignment surgery for children (genital mutilation).
TRENDING: BIDEN ECONOMY: US Has Only 25 Days of Diesel Supply - Shortage Could Cripple Economy
Biden said he believes it is wrong for states to ban puberty blockers for children.
“I don’t think any state or anybody should have the right to do that. As a moral question and as a legal question,” said Biden.
WATCH:
If you actually posted credible news organizations, I would read the article. But out at gateway pundit.

I'm guessing you watched last week's episode of "Last Week Tonight" on this topic, since you are so balanced and well read.

If you actually posted credible news organizations, I would read the article. But out at gateway pundit.

I'm guessing you watched last week's episode of "Last Week Tonight" on this topic, since you are so balanced and well read.

Are you denying that Joe said this and that its the policy of his admin?

Just imagine if society normalized body dysmorphia like it does gender dysmorphia.

Should society start affirming a anorexic persons self perception that they are obese???

I'm not saying either way because Gateway Pundit has zero credibility. Once I read his remarks from a reputable news outlet I will answer your question.
TGP has a lot of credibility whether libs want to admit it or not. Its seen as the new Drudge and a way to get the unvarnished truth as opposed to the msm groupthink. The content of this story is correct so go ahead and pull your head out of the sand and deal with reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT