ADVERTISEMENT

Joe is crazy

jschneid30

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2011
So, last night he was asked by a reporter, are there Democrats that support CRT? Our presidents response… “are there republicans that believe we are sucking the blood out of young children”!!! WHAT THE F…?!?!

Reactions: TMcGrady1
So, last night he was asked by a reporter, are there Democrats that support CRT? Our presidents response… “are there republicans that believe we are sucking the blood out of young children”!!! WHAT THE F…?!?!
Only if you listen to the single celled organisms in the seditious media you consume, is that crazy. To the rest of the world it's a total BOSS MOVE!

Reactions: iceheart08
lol, the guy who repeated a conservative theory is the crazy guy not the guy who said the crazy theory in the first place. right.

Reactions: dpic73
Incredible and sad that you morons think that response to a question about defund the police is an appropriate one. This country is screwed

Incredible and sad that you morons think that response to a question about defund the police is an appropriate one. This country is screwed
No, we got screwed but we're coming out of it now, thanks to Joe.

I keep hearing this is some story line or something from Qanon or something. Maybe it is.

but the percentage of republicans and probably the world that even know that reference is miniscule. I have never heard it before and it just seemed creepy.

joe reminds me of the Donald Sutherland president from the Hunger Games only with less cognitive brain function.

Reactions: tgrharley
I keep hearing this is some story line or something from Qanon or something. Maybe it is.

but the percentage of republicans and probably the world that even know that reference is miniscule. I have never heard it before and it just seemed creepy.

joe reminds me of the Donald Sutherland president from the Hunger Games only with less cognitive brain function.

It's basically the basis of the q movement... Pizzagate.

Regardless, Republicans should be celebrating this response. He's equating defund the police folks with Q supporters. That's ****ing gold for Republicans.

They were trying to bust his chops about defunding the police, something he's said repeatedly he's not in favor of and he busts their chops back and that makes you want to clutch your pearls? After four years of a daily stream of the most hateful garbage and lies any politician has ever spewed in our country's history and that didn't bother you at all? Go f*** yourself and your fake ass outrage...

They were trying to bust his chops about defunding the police, something he's said repeatedly he's not in favor of and he busts their chops back and that makes you want to clutch your pearls? After four years of a daily stream of the most hateful garbage and lies any politician has ever spewed in our country's history and that didn't bother you at all? Go f*** yourself and your fake ass outrage...
**** YOU ASSHOLE

You think you’re real tough. Easy on the internet isn’t it.
stick your tatoos, vape, beard, Mini Cooper up your ass

You think you’re real tough. Easy on the internet isn’t it.
stick your tatoos, vape, beard, Mini Cooper up your ass
You licked the balls of the filthiest, most corrupt politician in our history and then come running to a message board to slander our current President because he cracked a joke? You are pathetic and I assure you I would be just as cocky off the internet and you wouldn't talk this sh*t to my face. Trust me on that.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
You licked the balls of the filthiest, most corrupt politician in our history and then come running to a message board to slander our current President because he cracked a joke? You are pathetic and I assure you I would be just as cocky off the internet and you wouldn't talk this sh*t to my face. Trust me on that.
I don’t think so asshole

Now that's an adult response. Why is the f word the favorite word of liberals anyway? They all like to use it it seems.

Why is the f word the favorite word of liberals anyway?

It's a great word. As someone once noted, out of all of the English words that begin with letter F, fu¢k is the only word that is referred to as "the F-word". It's the one magical word that, just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love.

Fu¢k, as with many words in the English language, is derived from German; the word fricken which means 'to strike'. In English fu¢k falls into many grammatical categories:

As a transital verb: "John fu¢ked
Shirley."

As an intransitive verb. "Shirley fu¢ks."

Its meaning is not always sexual.

It can be an adjective such as "John's doing all the fu¢king work."

As part of an adverb : "Shirley talks too fu¢king much."

As an adverb enchancing an adjective : "Shirley is fu¢king beautiful."

As a noun : "I don't give a fu¢k."

As part of a word : "Abso-fu¢king-lutely" or "in-fu¢king-credible"

And, as almost every word in a sentence : "Fu¢k the
fu¢king fu¢kers."

But but but....Joe mocks and is funny! Trump mocks and us nasty. See any irony at all? I'm sure there will be multiple expletives in your response
That's how stupid you Trumpturds are. The man literally just took a sip of water. Are you suggesting he should have sipped it a different way?

Now that's an adult response. Why is the f word the favorite word of liberals anyway? They all like to use it it seems.
My keyboard can detect when I'm replying to the post of a semi-literate asswipe and it auto-includes that word for emphasis.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fappforest_uf%2Ff1592375710851x576878471088300400%2F99002302_2956980747671876_8132378939839479808_n.jpg

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT