ADVERTISEMENT

John Hughs Dad here, so i have a question ....

johnhugh

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2003
Parent’s house
www.msnbc.com
obviously , my son has stolen my handle and my identity on this board. I still follow the board but I cannot comment or post without feeling the obligation to clarify that I am not the johnhugh that you are accustomed to dealing with on the board. So, here is the dilemma. I am going to have to pay for another account and start over with a new handle. Should I choose a handle that is totally non-connected or should I go with something like , JohnHughsDad , , or the oldmanofjohnhugh, or papajohnhugh ? forgive me if I am thinking too hard, but I would like some suggestions and ideas.

I don’t expect this to go well at all
tenor.gif

obviously , my son has stolen my handle and my identity on this board. I still follow the board but I cannot comment or post without feeling the obligation to clarify that I am not the johnhugh that you are accustomed to dealing with on the board. So, here is the dilemma. I am going to have to pay for another account and start over with a new handle. Should I choose a handle that is totally non-connected or should I go with something like , JohnHughsDad , , or the oldmanofjohnhugh, or papajohnhugh ? forgive me if I am thinking too hard, but I would like some suggestions and ideas.
New handle: HusbandofJohnhughsMomwhoissecretloverofJamcracker99

I’ve met you in real life
I’ve met your son in real life

He’s not worthy to keep the handle over you, in my not so humble opinion

You do realize that you are part of the worst generation ever according to your son?

Reactions: johnhugh
I have one question for you John Hugh’s Dad - are you currently or have you ever referred to your wife/mother of John Hugh, as your Partner?

If so, just keep posting under the same account cause the apple does not fall far from the tree.

If the answer is no, you absolutely should get a new account.

giphy.gif

It's your account. Change your password and tell the young man to get a job & pay for his own membership.

ADVERTISEMENT