ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Rahm

3EccFja.gif

Guessing it’s a PCR Test...

It’s a COVID-19 Vaccine NOT a SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine.

We have known for a while about prolonged positive testers who are not sick or actively infected. Lack of clearance of inactive virus.
An extreme one off but documented by: science.
What is worse is the repeat actual infections in the unvaccinated. With multiple variants. That’s the problem with immunity from infection.

We have known for a while about prolonged positive testers who are not sick or actively infected. Lack of clearance of inactive virus.
An extreme one off but documented by: science.
What is worse is the repeat actual infections in the unvaccinated. With multiple variants. That’s the problem with immunity from infection.
I agree with you but he has tested negative multiple times since his initial positive in June 5.

This tells me that immunity doesn’t last as long as people think, and the vaccines aren’t great against new variants. Too many examples like this for it to just be a one off. Still glad I got the vaccine, but man this shit never stops.
Or the test sucks and / or was contaminated or misread.

The whole thing is a farce. Get on with your lives people. COVID is never going away. Do what you think is best for yourself and then keep on living your life. There are no guarantees on any day you wake up.

I had hopes that this mess was over. Last night, I learned that a golf buddy of mine had been hospitalized with COVID. Have no clue as to his vaccination status. Fortunately, I have had no contact with him this month. Feel bad for him and his family going thru this.

I agree with you but he has tested negative multiple times since his initial positive in June 5.
He had to have 3 consecutive negatives and the first two were negative and third was positive. I don't know the timeline of tests.

I find it bizarre that in 2019 no one and I mean no one in the general public knew squat about global pandemic viruses & vaccines.

All of a sudden everyone is an expert in 2020+ after their favorite (self-serving) politician told them something. Now virus and vaccine conversations are insufferable. I’m guilty as well.

The sooner we stop idolizing politicians, especially lifelong politicians on both sides who are some of the worst people on Earth, the better.

I swear the internet should only be for business commerce. Everything else is eventually detrimental and often poisonous to a healthy mind.

Go Tigers.

This tells me that immunity doesn’t last as long as people think, and the vaccines aren’t great against new variants. Too many examples like this for it to just be a one off. Still glad I got the vaccine, but man this shit never stops.

Just like the flu, the vaccine does not prevent infection entirely. However, it has a major impact on severity of symptoms. If people would stop listening to media reports and read what some of the medical experts are saying they would understand this simple fact.

Reactions: dpic73
He had to have 3 consecutive negatives and the first two were negative and third was positive. I don't know the timeline of tests.
So one positive carries more weight than two negatives? Seems logical….

Maybe the timeline of tests has something to do with it, but man that seems criminal to Rahm if it was just the one test that sent him back home.

Or the test sucks and / or was contaminated or misread.

The whole thing is a farce. Get on with your lives people. COVID is never going away. Do what you think is best for yourself and then keep on living your life. There are no guarantees on any day you wake up.
And the CDC just announced they are revoking emergency use authorization of the RT-PCR test introduced in 2/2020. In summary, the test cannot tell the difference between SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

My summary: the CDC and the so called experts don’t know WTF they are doing.

You skipped over "prolonged positive tester" that answered your question.

If anyone wants to get "clinical" and review the facts and data @Buzzards Roost preluded too

The vaccine doesn't create immunity. They've never once said it does. It prevents you from becoming ill. Thats why testing a fully vaccinated person is pointless.

Reactions: CFlowers8511
The vaccine doesn't create immunity. They've never once said it does. It prevents you from becoming ill. Thats why testing a fully vaccinated person is pointless.
Then why do I have an uncle hospitalized right now with Covid after getting the Pfizer vaccine over 3 months ago?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So one positive carries more weight than two negatives? Seems logical….

Maybe the timeline of tests has something to do with it, but man that seems criminal to Rahm if it was just the one test that sent him back home.
Agreed. What's to say the third one wasn't wrong?

Yeah you’re absolutely right. We should just take Donald Trump’s word for it.
You people that sit around and jackoff 2 Donald Trump kill me...lol You're like the people that had bad experiences as a child and use it as an excuse 2 be a POS adult 2 people..

Reactions: Mariokb
Yeah you’re absolutely right. We should just take Donald Trump’s word for it.
Why did you bring Trump into this ? The poster was right at this point….. who do you trust? Oh by the way has Biden been better? WTF!?&@$

Reactions: TigerJR
What about testing that fully vaccinated person that might be assymptomatic so that he or she doesn’t give it to someone else that’s more vulnerable? I know they aren’t as likely to transmit the virus to someone else, but they still could.

Just playing devil’s advocate as I think people should either get vaxxed or not based on their own personal profile/choice and then take as much or as little risk as you see fit. Act like it’s 2019 all day if you want, or never leave your house.
I know you’re playing devils advocate but in regards to your first paragraph, why should I be inconvenienced by taking tests if their ass decided not to get vaccinated. They’re putting themselves at risk by choice.

if you put 100 unvaccinated people in a room together with COVID the likelihood they all catch Covid is stupid high. Their risk of significant symptoms is also high.

Now put 100 vaccinated people in a room together with COVID present and what do you honestly believe will be the result? Do you think it’s greater, worse or about the same?

Then why do I have an uncle hospitalized right now with Covid after getting the Pfizer vaccine over 3 months ago?
Yes because one specific example is the end all be all.

We operate off Likelihood to get infected or likelihood to be significantly sick. Science shows that both are significantly decreased.

Or that PCR tests are bullshit…..

There are numerous studies now suggesting that immunity in most folks is long term. The antibodies may not be present in the blood, but the B and T(I may not be calling them the right thing) cells in your bone marrow carry the antibodies and can fire them back up when exposed.

Or that PCR tests are bullshit…..

There are numerous studies now suggesting that immunity in most folks is long term. The antibodies may not be present in the blood, but the B and T(I may not be calling them the right thing) cells in your bone marrow carry the antibodies and can fire them back up when exposed.
Interesting. If you can link a study I would appreciate it. Always interested in the newly learned facts from those doing the controlled tests.

Reactions: Cubigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT