ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder. UPDATE WITH Q CONFERENCE

firegiver

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2007
People... in this country... still actually believe that 'Q' is a legit person in 'HIGH UP' government and that its totally cool and awesome to believe that person exists and is valid. EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHO THAT PERSON IS. The best they can claim is that the person is somehow the best they got.

People literally tried to overthrow the government, for their imaginary friend.

Last edited:
People... in this country... still actually believe that 'Q' is a legit person in 'HIGH UP' government and that its totally cool and awesome to believe that person exists and is valid. EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHO THAT PERSON IS. The best they can claim is that the person is somehow the best they got.

Go ahead and give me a few examples of people that you can confirm conclusively fit the description you just posted.

• Love
Reactions: tallulahtiger30319

I never heard of "Q". Why do Democrats keep talking about "Q"?

Is this the same person that spread the lie that 97% of scientist believe in climate change?

I never heard of "Q". Why do Democrats keep talking about "Q"?

Is this the same person that spread the lie that 97% of scientist believe in climate change?
LMAO... This is HILARIOUS!! Kind of like Antifa REALLY being the group behind the January 6th riots. Republicans couldn't get enough of Q back when Trump was President. After all, what Trumpian DOESN'T believe that the world is run by a bunch of Satan worshiping, child eating, coop of Billionare and Actors AND that God chose Trump to fix it all?

Come on man. You know you bought tickets to the Trump inauguration next month!

AND you need to keep your facts straight... Climate change is a fact. If there were no humans (or even life) on Earth, the tilt of the Earth's axis causes the planet to warm and cool over time.

If you were trying to say that 97% of PUBLISHING CLIMATE SCIENTIESTS believe that the climate warming trends over the last century are extremely likely to be due to human activity. This would seem to be true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dackel and dpic73
AND you need to keep your facts straight... Climate change is a fact. If there were no humans (or even life) on Earth, the tilt of the Earth's axis causes the planet to warm and cool over time.

If you were trying to say that 97% of PUBLISHING CLIMATE SCIENTIESTS believe that the climate warming trends over the last century are extremely likely to be due to human activity. This would seem to be true.

It's a shame I need to be more specific and say anthropogenic climate change. Go look that up because I'm sure you never heard it before. I do not agree that CO2 emissions are significantly warming the planet.

The contribution to the greenhouse effect by carbon dioxide is limited because the wavelength that carbon dioxide absorbs infrared heat coming from the surface of the earth is shared by water vapor. If you look at the black body radiation curve, you can see that you get no significant warming by adding more CO2. This is a fact all climate scientist agree on. The lie being spread by left wing "Q" seems to be focused on the impossibility that CO2 is heating up the stratosphere which is very low in density. The fact is that only ozone heats up the stratosphere by absorbing incoming UVB. CO2 does not have a wavelength for incoming sunlight. It absorbs larger wavelength called infrared which comes from the surface of the earth. You have been lied to by left wing "Q"

Last edited:
LMAO... This is HILARIOUS!! Kind of like Antifa REALLY being the group behind the January 6th riots. Republicans couldn't get enough of Q back when Trump was President. After all, what Trumpian DOESN'T believe that the world is run by a bunch of Satan worshiping, child eating, coop of Billionare and Actors AND that God chose Trump to fix it all?

Have you seen the newest Trumpian conspiracy theory? I can't even...🤪

224199200_375333430619347_1824030029853231153_n.jpg

Stop trying to change the subject. He took the bait. Now let me real him in on climate science. Real science. Let's see how much he thinks he knows.
This is the OP's thread and it was NOT about climate change. Of course you threw the climate curveball in there so you could display what you found on the dark web 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 92TigerME
This is the OP's thread and it was NOT about climate change. Of course you threw the climate curveball in there so you could display what you found on the dark web 🙄
I actually learned the science. Heat transfer is my specialty and radiation absorption is part of heat transfer science. This is right up my alley.

You are a moron

Peer review is used by bedwetting climate change activist to spread their propaganda to CNN outlets.

They know that none of their listeners actually bother to check the science. They just need something they can latch onto. They believe in strength in numbers, groupthink and herd mentality. All the things you accuse the right wing of by following "Q" as if the same doesn't apply to left wing.

I engaged you with real science and you ran.

I'll wait for your reply. Don't be a Coward.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Peer review is used by bedwetting climate change activist to spread their propaganda to CNN outlets.

They know that none of their listeners actually bother to check the science. They just need something they can latch onto. They believe in strength in numbers, groupthink and herd mentality. All the things you accuse the right wing of by following "Q" as if the same doesn't apply to left wing.

Sure, there are crazies who vote for any group, but I don't recall one so mainstream as the Q takeover. It was a perfect storm of stupidity that ended in a failed insurrection. Anywho you probably bought it at the time and just don't want to admit it.

Go ahead and give me a few examples of people that you can confirm conclusively fit the description you just posted.
"

I checked it out of curiosity a few years back and it caught my attention. I just started keeping up with Q's posts and a lot of it has come true arguably. Q has already more than once went over whats happening now. He states that he/she cannot come out and directly tell stuff due to security classifications that he is bound by. Some think Q is a group of people and I would lean that way. Of course a few times Q+ has posted and that denotes Trump himself purportedly."
@TigerGrowls

Sure, there are crazies who vote for any group, but I don't recall one so mainstream as the Q takeover. It was a perfect storm of stupidity that ended in a failed insurrection. Anywho you probably bought it at the time and just don't want to admit it.
Mainstream took over the climate change debate. They are selling junk science and every scientist knows this. Even Duke-Energy is blabbing this stupid clean energy talk everyday. The entire world has gone stupid on this.

You can spell check my science any day. You can do the peer review. Looks like hopefultiger13 ran off and still searching for climate change articles.
lolololol dude did you hit your head real hard after getting your bachelors in ME?

Mainstream took over the climate change debate. They are selling junk science and every scientist knows this. Even Duke-Energy is blabbing this stupid clean energy talk everyday. The entire world has gone stupid on this.
Don't try to hijack my qanon thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 92TigerME
lolololol dude did you hit your head real hard after getting your bachelors in ME?
I don’t have any crayons to explain climate science to you. Never mind, I’m sure you’re good at something.

After Trump beat Hillary, the left literally ran around with their hair on fire for 4 years because they all have been duped into believing we are destroying our planet with fossil fuel. But keep talking about "Q". I never read anything about "Q".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
"

I checked it out of curiosity a few years back and it caught my attention. I just started keeping up with Q's posts and a lot of it has come true arguably. Q has already more than once went over whats happening now. He states that he/she cannot come out and directly tell stuff due to security classifications that he is bound by. Some think Q is a group of people and I would lean that way. Of course a few times Q+ has posted and that denotes Trump himself purportedly."
@TigerGrowls
But my statement does not fit what you put in your original post. I have not denied at all that I think there is something to Q and I still think so.

"The best they can claim is that the person is somehow the best they got.

People literally tried to overthrow the government, for their imaginary friend."

This part of your statement took it over the edge to something you cannot prove. You cannot even prove that the people in DC even know anything about Q. I was not in DC. I know about Q, but I never made any predictions on what exactly would happen either or exactly what I think of Q other than I think he was connected high in the govt.

You have probably read more about Q than I have so what does that make you? You are literally just talking shit and pissing in the wind with this thread.

Once again, your original statement is incorrect. I do not disown my interest in Q even though hes gone for now.

This part of your statement took it over the edge to something you cannot prove. You cannot even prove that the people in DC even know anything about Q. I was not in DC. I know about Q, but I never made any predictions on what exactly would happen either or exactly what I think of Q other than I think he was connected high in the govt.

You have probably read more about Q than I have so what does that make you? You are literally just talking shit and pissing in the wind with this thread.
😂 😂 😂

file-20210107-16-1f65a1s.jpg
gettyimages-1294968117.jpg
kenneth-grayson-bridgeville-us-capitol-riots-insurrection-1611691552.jpg

220px-Jake_Angeli_%28Qanon_Shamon%29%2C_seen_holding_a_Qanon_sign_%28cropped%29.jpg

You do know the guy with the "Q" sign is a paid actor who works for the left don't you?
LOL, you are so fvcking gone, even his attorney argued otherwise. Calculus that goober.

"Defense attorney Christopher Davis said his client went to the Capitol to observe what QAnon promoters have prophesized as “The Storm," the day when Trump's enemies would be rounded up and executed.

“He was in front of everyone for the now disclosed silly reason to get Q recognized for “The Storm” that was about to take place,” Davis wrote in a court filing."

Reactions: nytigerfan
I don’t have any crayons to explain climate science to you. Never mind, I’m sure you’re good at something.

After Trump beat Hillary, the left literally ran around with their hair on fire for 4 years because they all have been duped into believing we are destroying our planet with fossil fuel. But keep talking about "Q". I never read anything about "Q".
Tell me more about how a bachelors in ME prepped you to be a climate scientist and vaccine expert.
Man, you will really believe anything that Facebook says.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Tell me more about how a bachelors in ME prepped you to be a climate scientist and vaccine expert.
Man, you will really believe anything that Facebook says.
When did I claim to be a vaccine expert?

Thermal fluid science is a well known division of Mechanical Engineering. Clemson is known for having a strong thermal fluid division in their ME department. To get a BSME, you need two semesters of thermodynamics and one semester of heat transfer. Two semesters of fluid mechanics. I took three additional 600 level courses in thermal fluid science. As part of my professional development as a power plant design engineer, I have become a subject matter expert in fluid sciences and heat transfer which includes electromagnetic radiation heat transfer. Heat transfer is a division of physics. Part of which includes understanding how gases absorb heat. The study of climate science involves understanding how Carbon Dioxide and Water Vapor absorb heat. The spectrum of heat they absorb depends on the molecular vibration modes specific to each molecule. The density of the atmosphere changes with elevation and the temperature changes with elevation. These things are not outside the realm of an engineer with strong thermal fluid science background. I have since taken it upon myself to learn climate science and to understand how the greenhouse effect works.

I'm sure that I'm more qualified than Bill Nye since he has an engineering degree and all you Sherpas seem to take him for his word on climate change over on CNN but he is a liar.

What the hell are you talking about man? I posted this yesterday and then patched a bunch of servers. And here I am back today.... I gave you a link to a real site representing national organizations who in turn represent literally thousands of scientists who are experts in their field. Organizations like American Association for the Advancement of Science, the American Chemical Society, American Geophysical Union, American Meteorological Society, American Physical Society, U.S. National Academy of Sciences, and another 200+ international scientific organizations.

Maybe you are an expert, or maybe you are typing this from your parent's basement. No one here has any way of knowing. I'll tell you straight up... I'm no expert on climate change. But when I have a leaky pipe, I call a plumber. When I get sick, I go to a doctor. Because I'm not an expert on those things either and when I need help, I consult an actual expert. So when I want to know about climate change, I actually go and read the science published by actual climate experts.

Peer reviewed research is one of the backbones of scientific research and discovery. Medical, Hard Sciences, etc ALL use this to publish and check their work. That's how science works.

The link you posted shows a temperature trend that is incorrect. It does not include the true temperature trend from the 1930s dust bowl which was higher than it is today.

NOAA and NASA US temperature graphs have been massively altered over the past 20 years, to turn a 90 year cooling trend into a warming trend. The adjustments are being made by cooling the past nearly 1.5F and warming the present more than 0.5F.

The adjustments from NOAA are done in two steps. The first adjustment is called the Time Of Observation Bias (TOB) adjustment, and the second is called the Final adjustment.

The following statement from the link you posted is false

Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities

As I posted, far fewer than 50% believe climate change is anthropogenic. Even fewer believe the change is harmful.

I focus on the physics which shows how it is not possible to have significant warming by adding CO2 to the atmosphere. Unlike you, I have decided to figure this out for myself and not have others tell me what to think.

Last edited:
The link you posted shows a temperature trend that is incorrect. It does not include the true temperature trend from the 1930s dust bowl which was higher than it is today.

The following statement from the link you posted is false

As I posted, far fewer than 50% believe climate change is anthropogenic. Even fewer believe the change is harmful.

I focus on the physics which shows how it is not possible to have significant warming by adding CO2 to the atmosphere. Unlike you, I have decided to figure this out for myself and not have others tell me what to think.
So we are supposed to just believe you when you say something is wrong... Sure man. Show us your lists of publications and peer reviewed articles that make you IN ANY WAY qualified to make statements like that... Like I said... we have no idea who you even are... And even if you are someone who understands physics... Electricians can be plenty smart... but I don't ask them for advice for a leaky pipe... because they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

So you decided to "figure it out for yourself"? Sure man... that CERTAINLY means that you know more than people with PhDs in the subject and decades of research experience. That's why when we all need to repair our homes or get sick... we just figure it out right... Because a few hours reading is oh so much better than ... you know, actually doing the job... please man.

So we are supposed to just believe you when you say something is wrong... Sure man. Show us your lists of publications and peer reviewed articles that make you IN ANY WAY qualified to make statements like that... Like I said... we have no idea who you even are... And even if you are someone who understands physics... Electricians can be plenty smart... but I don't ask them for advice for a leaky pipe... because they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

This

Senate Report with names. PHDs. Do you have names?

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about man? I posted this yesterday and then patched a bunch of servers. And here I am back today.... I gave you a link to a real site representing national organizations who in turn represent literally thousands of scientists who are experts in their field. Organizations like American Association for the Advancement of Science, the American Chemical Society, American Geophysical Union, American Meteorological Society, American Physical Society, U.S. National Academy of Sciences, and another 200+ international scientific organizations.

Maybe you are an expert, or maybe you are typing this from your parent's basement. No one here has any way of knowing. I'll tell you straight up... I'm no expert on climate change. But when I have a leaky pipe, I call a plumber. When I get sick, I go to a doctor. Because I'm not an expert on those things either and when I need help, I consult an actual expert. So when I want to know about climate change, I actually go and read the science published by actual climate experts.

Peer reviewed research is one of the backbones of scientific research and discovery. Medical, Hard Sciences, etc ALL use this to publish and check their work. That's how science works.

Just some awesome quotes from the Senate Report
The chorus of skeptical scientific voices grew louder in 2010 as the Climategate scandal -
- which involved the upper echelon of UN IPCC scientists -- detonated upon on the international
climate movement. "I view Climategate as science fraud, pure and simple,"
said noted Princeton Physicist Dr. Robert Austin shortly after the scandal broke.

Climategate prompted UN IPCC scientists to turn on each other. UN IPCC scientist
Eduardo Zorita publicly declared that his Climategate colleagues Michael Mann and Phil Jones
"should be barred from the IPCC process...They are not credible anymore." Zorita also noted how
insular the IPCC science had become. "By writing these lines I will just probably achieve that a
few of my future studies will, again, not see the light of
publication," Zorita wrote.

Other UN scientists were more blunt. A South African UN scientist declared the UN
IPCC a "worthless carcass" and noted IPCC chair Pachauri is in "disgrace". He also explained that
the "fraudulent science continues to be exposed." Alexander, a former member of the UN Scientific
and Technical Committee on Natural Disasters harshly critiqued the UN. "'I was subjected to
vilification tactics at the time. I persisted. Now, at long last, my persistence has been
rewarded...There is no believable evidence to support
[the IPCC] claims. I rest my case!"

“Any reasonable scientific analysis must conclude the basic theory wrong!!” -- NASA
Scientist Dr. Leonard Weinstein who worked 35 years at the NASA Langley Research Center and
finished his career there as a Senior Research Scientist. Weinstein is presently
a Senior Research Fellow at the National Institute of Aerospace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT