ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Assaults Free Speech - Thinks Your Posts Need "Oversight" - Jake Tapper Stunned

fatpiggy

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Doesn’t want you talking to millions and millions of people without the government approving your speech first.

This statement alone is disqualifying. Especially after this admins actions exposed during the twitter files and their lack of action on what’s going on in France and Brazil.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Doesn’t want you talking to millions and millions of people without the government approving your speech first.

This statement alone is disqualifying. Especially after this admins actions exposed during the twitter filed and their lack of action on what’s going on in France and Brazil.

Your statement lacks basic English skills, so I have to ask. Is it your assertion that Biden should be involved with elections in Brazil and France?

Your statement lacks basic English skills, so I have to ask. Is it your assertion that Biden should be involved with elections in Brazil and France?
I'm talking about the arrest of Pavel, the creator of Telegram. And he was lured there by the French Government under the guise of doing business. Typical French weasels.

And I am talking about Brazil violating their own constitution and attacking American businesses.

Where is the Harris admin and why hasn't she made a statement denouncing the assaults on free speech and the lawful treatment of American businesses?

I'm talking about the arrest of Pavel, the creator of Telegram. And he was lured there by the French Government under the guise of doing business. Typical French weasels.

And I am talking about Brazil violating their own constitution and attacking American businesses.

Where is the Harris admin and why hasn't she made a statement denouncing the assaults on free speech and the lawful treatment of American businesses?
Brazil violating their own constitution and attacking American businesses.

sounds interesting. anything that's not newsmax to confirm this?

This statement alone is disqualifying. Especially after this admins actions exposed during the twitter files and their lack of action on what’s going on in France and Brazil.

Scamala is not a smart person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT