ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris The Poster Child For Government Employees Who Fail Up

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Every day I laugh at the Kamala Train Wreck.

Talk about a danger to Democracy. The Democratic Party puts forth a candidate that has never been voted or vetted through the presidential campaign process. Having been anointed by the elitist of the Democratic Party instead of the voters she is now in a position to become President.

I actually laugh to myself and say dam this is the ultimate government fail up job.

My dad who worked for the government always said promoting people was the only way to get rid of losers like Kamala.

Dam give the girl credit as she has parlayed her incompetence into a shot at the TOP DOG SPOT.

As I listen to her news interviews and answer questions I realize she elevated herself up the government ladder not by raising the hand and rolling up sleeves and getting good things done

Based on what i see and hear she fell on her back legs up and earned her promtions the easy way.

Well I am preparing myself if she wins as the good news is she will never govern a day in her life but will be the puppet of the Democratic Elitist lead by Barack Obama and Michael Obama

So there is hope just not much hope if she wins

What say yea the mouthpieces of the Democratic machine and left wing liberals

I love hearing the bizarre and lunatic justifications of incompetence

Ultimate DEI hire.

Gets to the Presidency without ever receiving a vote.

She is so stupid it hurts. She got to where she is because she was someone’s side piece, and now she is steps away from running the country. And whatever tasks she has been given at her current job, she has failed miserably.(As AG she did a great job of locking up black men for smoking weed).

Probably the worst candidate of my lifetime, and maybe in the history of the country.

Totally unqualified and unprepared to VP much less POTUS.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT