ADVERTISEMENT

Kanye West & White Lives Matter

I'm sure both are going to get torched in the media for it also.
I believe they understand this. In the end, if the media picks this up, the media will give them lots of free PR.

Interesting that BLM had no immediate response to this. I await that response, though. It would be racist not to think all lives, including white ones, matter. We are all God's children in my Bible.

This is offensive and obviously they are marxists. ALL LIVES MATTER!
PLEASE STOP BEING RACIST. "All Lives Matter" has been determined racist. The only socially allowable lives to matter are black lives. [Guess Sunday School needs to stop singing "Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World," including "red, and yellow, black and white."]

idk what they’re thinking, we’re not playing that game anymore. Police brutality is over after 2020

Mr. Fitzwell, only "all lives matter" means not being a racist; what is bothering you with this expression? I had registered here since I received the same "indictment" from my history professor when I claimed all lives matter, and I still can't even understand what's wrong with "all lives matter". Here I get the information I use for studies, and these free papers provide reliable data about the black lives matter social movement. So, I still don't understand why my professor doesn't accept my ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
Mr. Fitzwell, only "all lives matter" means not being a racist; what is bothering you with this expression? I had registered here since I received the same "indictment" from my history professor when I claimed all lives matter, and I still can't even understand what's wrong with "all lives matter"???
All lives matter. Black Lives Matter was, and always will be a scam.

Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
yeah he said: "I’m a bit sleepy tonight but when I wake up I’m going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE. The funny thing is I actually can’t be Anti Semitic because black people are actually Jew also You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda."

yeah he said: "I’m a bit sleepy tonight but when I wake up I’m going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE. The funny thing is I actually can’t be Anti Semitic because black people are actually Jew also You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda."
He needs help, something isn’t right

Reactions: WapPride
Mr. Fitzwell, only "all lives matter" means not being a racist; what is bothering you with this expression? I had registered here since I received the same "indictment" from my history professor when I claimed all lives matter, and I still can't even understand what's wrong with "all lives matter"???
Absolutely nothing...all lives do matter...

ADVERTISEMENT