ADVERTISEMENT

Katie Britt lied to the American people

Wow, disappointing stuff, though not surprising given the current state of the GOP.

Who was this Katie Britt speech intended for? If you are a super conservative women, you were already voting for Trump.

If you were a moderate,college educated women, this was the exact opposite presentation from what they would want. The Republicans seriously thought that having a women in her kitchen was the best way to convince America that the Republicans don't want to take away women's rights?

Just a shockingly unaware presentation.

Reactions: dpic73
And even worse wants to implement policies that will cause more young girls to be sex trafficked. Not sure what goes on at that kitchen table but she has evil in her heart.

Come on man... Do you think this REALLY make a difference? Is there ONE Republican on this board that gives a single shit if she lied or not? I'd be surprised if there was.

Reactions: yoshi121374
You gotta fight fire with fire.
No, you really don't. You can always do the right thing, even if it means losing.

Republicans used to know that, even if Dems didn't always. That's one of the reason I used to be a Republican (and have never been a Democrat). When they lost site of that was when I left the party.

Here's one of the last great Republicans showing you how it's done:

Last edited:
No, you really don't. You can always do the right thing, even if I means losing.

Republicans used to know that, even if Dems didn't always. That's one of the reason I used to be a Republican (and have never been a Democrat). When they lost site of that was when I left the party.

Here's one of the last great Republicans showing you how it's done:

Agree to disagree. And I fully respect your view and wish that was an approach that would work. But A Trump presidency is too risky to our democracy and status as a world leader.

We are now in the attention economy. It’s why Trump is so successful as a politician. He’s one of the greatest in the world at capturing attention. The republicans know this and are overly dramatic and inauthentic about everything while the left sits on its hands and asks for another donation.

I loved McCain. Wish he didn’t have the nomination stolen by Bush jr. A great man with integrity who would’ve done a fantastic job leading this country.

But that is not what wins today. What - sadly - is winning are crooks and liars like Trump, MTG, Abbott, DeSantis, Boebert, Gaetz, Higgins, Jordan, etc. they have hijacked the Republican Party and continue to mislead the American people. You have to stand up to this nonsense.

Absolutely... Politics at its worst. The same thing happened with the 911 bill. Republicans got pissed off and reversed course on what they helped craft. John Stewart called them on their BS and they ended up reversing course and ultimately passing it.

Here, Donald Trump said no... so no it was. The thing is, that's a fair ball as far as I'm concerned. Trump runs the Republican party. What he says goes. Everyone knows it. Trump doesn't want a solution to the border... Not right now. He wants to fix it if he's elected. And if the country has to suffer for it, well, that's a price he's more than willing for America to pay. Standard politician move (and this is both sides of the aisle). I'd just like the folks that do his bidding to just straight up say it. Yep, the leader of our party said not to do this, so we aren't doing it.

Trump is becoming the very swamp creature he vowed to fight.

CNN is having to now retract and correct the reporting on her

Fake news folks
WTH are you talking about? I don't see any sort of retraction on CNN's site and this is the most recent article I could find. But how could it be fake news when the victim herself corroborated Katz's story that this did not happen in the United States, it was during the time George Bush was in office and it wasn't even related to trafficking. YOU are fake news Peepaw!

Sex trafficking victim says Sen. Katie Britt telling her story during SOTU rebuttal is ‘not fair’​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT