ADVERTISEMENT

Kim Jong Don

Yep... He forgot to disclose a LOT of stuff. Hell, Jared had to revise his FBI background check 4 times for stuff he "forgot".

Personally, I don't see a problem with Trump as a private citizen taking a loan from anywhere he sees fit. BUT when you become President, that needs to be looked at. Just like when he took loans from a European Bank backed by the Russians and was in heavy negotiations to build a Trump tower in Moscow, you need to look at that.

As per my usual, unless you can PROVE IN COURT that this has compromised Trump, he can't be preventing from running and serving as President if elected.

YUP Rationalization is a beautiful thing

Typical BS from unnamed sources in NY AG office. We all know they love Trump and wouldnt try to hurt him? You guys are hilarious.

For the record if this stated transaction occurred I do not care. Trump was and is a billiionaire. I do not know what your major in college was but he has a lot of money and does business all over the world and has commensurate transactions related to who he is and what he does. 19M is not a lot of money to a billionaire. You guys need to get a grip. You are upset over this but somehow magically do not give a flying shit over China Joe Biden who is not and never was a billionaire or even rich until he started pimping out access to the US govt to get paid from foreign govts. This is real logical and sane of you guys............NOT!!

Last edited:
Typical BS from unnamed sources in NY AG office. We all know they love Trump and wouldnt try to hurt him? You guys are hilarious.

For the record if this stated transaction occurred I do not care. Trump was and is a billiionaire. I do not know what your major in college was but he has a lot of money and does business all over the world and has commensurate transactions related to who he is and what he does. 19M is not a lot of money to a billionaire. You guys need to get a grip. You are upset over this but somehow magically do not give a flying shit over China Joe Biden who is not and never was a billionaire or even rich until he started pimping out access to the US govt to get paid from foreign govts. This is real logical and sane of you guys............NOT!!
I really don't give a shit about the whole f'n mess. I just put it out there to elicit a response. And, of course, you don't care but if it was "China Joe" who had a huge loan from China you'd be singing a different tune.

Reactions: nytigerfan
I really don't give a shit about the whole f'n mess. I just put it out there to elicit a response. And, of course, you don't care but if it was "China Joe" who had a huge loan from China you'd be singing a different tune.
Yes I would because hes not a billionaire and has only ever had a job in politics so its a totally different discussion then.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Yes I would because hes not a billionaire and has only ever had a job in politics so its a totally different discussion then.
Translation: Donald Trump can do anything he wants, including calling out on Truth to set aside the constitution:

Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

So yeah... we get it. Donald Trump is above the law to you. He can do things b/c he has money, that people that don't have as much money can't do.

Pro Tip: Donald Trump is a politician. Here's the oxford dictionary definition of politician:

a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.

You can tell b/c he ran for public office got elected and ran another campaign. IF you consider a loan from N. Korea a problem for Biden, then it's a problem for Trump as well. That's what being equal under the law means.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Yep... He forgot to disclose a LOT of stuff. Hell, Jared had to revise his FBI background check 4 times for stuff he "forgot".

Personally, I don't see a problem with Trump as a private citizen taking a loan from anywhere he sees fit. BUT when you become President, that needs to be looked at. Just like when he took loans from a European Bank backed by the Russians and was in heavy negotiations to build a Trump tower in Moscow, you need to look at that.

As per my usual, unless you can PROVE IN COURT that this has compromised Trump, he can't be preventing from running and serving as President if elected.
Well said. Nothing wrong with looking at anything IMO regardless who it is. And when the conclusion is nothing is there, let it be

You wont trust anonymous sources from the the AG's office, but you believe everything that a guy named catturd posts on twitter.

Reactions: dpic73
Well said. Nothing wrong with looking at anything IMO regardless who it is. And when the conclusion is nothing is there, let it be
Absolutely. I've no problem with Trump taking out loans from whoever he wants to as a business guy. When you are in high office, that changes things and deserves a look. For instance the above case where he had a loan out from N. Korea... If he said he was going to pay that loan off before assuming the job of President and then did so, I'd say no biggy. Likewise, if he has loans to Russian backed banks and is negotiating for a Trump Tower in Moscow.

You simply can't have those things hanging over your head if you are the President. Ideally not for any country, but certainly not for enemy nations.

Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
Absolutely. I've no problem with Trump taking out loans from whoever he wants to as a business guy. When you are in high office, that changes things and deserves a look. For instance the above case where he had a loan out from N. Korea... If he said he was going to pay that loan off before assuming the job of President and then did so, I'd say no biggy. Likewise, if he has loans to Russian backed banks and is negotiating for a Trump Tower in Moscow.

You simply can't have those things hanging over your head if you are the President. Ideally not for any country, but certainly not for enemy nations.
Donnie doesn't consider Russia to be an enemy of the United States (or of himself in any case)

Here is my question, from the article: "Trump may have skirted disclosure laws and not committed an outright violation because the loan was on the books of his company, the Trump Organization, and not identified as a personal loan, Forbes noted."

So if the loan is in the name of the Company and he resigned when inaugurated, where would the blame lie? One could argue if he had direct knowledge of the loan and negotiating it prior to resigning, you would have a conflict there, or on the other hand if its solely on behalf of the organization and entered into by say a CFO or Controller (which is ~90% the case with my audit clients), then that's a different story IMO, but that would depend on the controls design within the Co. Think there is more information needed to determine who is exactly at fault and or where guilt applies (if applicable). At least it was repaid 5 months in though

Reactions: yoshi121374
Explain this libtards.

FjVqR_fWIAAvb-X

Here is my question, from the article: "Trump may have skirted disclosure laws and not committed an outright violation because the loan was on the books of his company, the Trump Organization, and not identified as a personal loan, Forbes noted."

So if the loan is in the name of the Company and he resigned when inaugurated, where would the blame lie? One could argue if he had direct knowledge of the loan and negotiating it prior to resigning, you would have a conflict there, or on the other hand if its solely on behalf of the organization and entered into by say a CFO or Controller (which is ~90% the case with my audit clients), then that's a different story IMO, but that would depend on the controls design within the Co. Think there is more information needed to determine who is exactly at fault and or where guilt applies (if applicable). At least it was repaid 5 months in though
It's definitely a loophole. Case in point. If you recall, Dick Cheney was the CEO of Halliburton from 1995 to 2000 (when he resigned... but kept his stock in the company in Trust) After the 1st gulf war, the Defense Dept needed private security for large parts of Kuwait and Saudi Aribia. That multi BILLION dollar contract was awarded (never bidded out... simply awarded) to YOU GUESSED IT ... Halliburton. I'm not going to bother to look it up, but if I recall correctly, that contract was in the 6-9 Billion range. That, in my opinion was the "Crime of the Century".

There's a fine tradition of this in Politics on both sides of the aisle... That's why you have a bunch of millionaire long term Congressman/Senators that have never been paid more than a couple hundred thousand a year. It's a perk of the job I guess.

Trump is hardly unique in this. My problem is that once again, he's claiming that he's going to "clean up the swamp", but does exactly the same as everyone else. Again, I'm not sure how to fix the overall problem and the folks that are doing it and making bank are the same folks that would have to pass the laws that stop it... I wouldn't hold my breath here. About the best we can do, I simply take a look at loans and interactions with enemy countries and keep that out as much as possible.

Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
ADVERTISEMENT