ADVERTISEMENT

Kim Jong Un

giphy.gif

she has been running the country since march

he is either dead or been in a coma that long

not one live video has been taken of him since then
there have been multiple live videos of him since his last "medical leave/disappearance"
That being said, I hope he is dead, but unsure if she will be any better.

He's been dead for a while now. China pulled a weekend at Bernie's and tried to prop him up as being alive

seems like it went straight to Seattle, LA, and NY

thats when trump shut down travel from china

then he villified by the press

they have never apologized to him for being wrong
No need for any apologies. Trump trivialized the whole mess from the very beginning. Called it another Democratic hoax.

No need for any apologies. Trump trivialized the whole mess from the very beginning. Called it another Democratic hoax.

i take it you dont understand what he meant by his comments

he is playing 3d chess with the opposition

its hilarious

its like watching wrestling all over again

got the good guys

and

you got the bad guys

So trump "trivialized" it? Yet he was also vilified for banning travel from China??? That was considered an overreaction. So which is it? You cant have it both ways. The dems are a bunch of clowns who will vilify Trump no matter what his decisions are and no matter what the cost.

Kim is probably dead.

Those people are brainwashed to think that family is comprised of super natural gods. Some of them legitimately don't think he takes dumps like a normal person.

The regime is probably trying to figure out how to explain to their people that their "god" died because he was fat and unhealthy like a regular human being because with all the BS they tell their citizens, Kim dying at such a young age wouldn't fit their fairy tales.

Kim is probably dead.

Those people are brainwashed to think that family is comprised of super natural gods. Some of them legitimately don't think he takes dumps like a normal person.

The regime is probably trying to figure out how to explain to their people that their "god" died because he was fat and unhealthy like a regular human being because with all the BS they tell their citizens, Kim dying at such a young age wouldn't fit their fairy tales.

i think his plumbing backed up

seems like it went straight to Seattle, LA, and NY

thats when trump shut down travel from china

then he villified by the press

they have never apologized to him for being wrong

I agree that he got vilified by the Press, but shut down travel from China... not so much... More like how he "shut down travel to Europe". Over 40,000 Americans and exempted travelers flew from China to the US AFTER Trump "shut it down" and merrily went about their business w/o any sort of restriction. So again, a good move, but a half ass result... This is pretty consistent with the C I give him for handling the pandemic.

I agree that he got vilified by the Press, but shut down travel from China... not so much... More like how he "shut down travel to Europe". Over 40,000 Americans and exempted travelers flew from China to the US AFTER Trump "shut it down" and merrily went about their business w/o any sort of restriction. So again, a good move, but a half ass result... This is pretty consistent with the C I give him for handling the pandemic.

do you think if he had the support of congress when he shut the country down he could have earned a B?

Kim is probably dead.

whats the difference with kim thinking he is an offspring of a god just like the royal family

Can we send Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris on a walkabout, with no protection, through San Francisco? It is where they both live and represent after all so they should be fine, right?

What does that have to do with North Korea?

But, anyway, let’s look at the Top 100 US cities by violent crime rate:
https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100dangerous

It’s worth skimming, but I’ll save you the click if you are short on time. Oakland comes in at #30, while no other cities that make up the Bay Area crack the Top 100.

Reactions: GoodWord28
I hear he’s in Portland “partying with some comrades.”

ADVERTISEMENT