ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of OT: Perry Noble back on the market...

Perry Noble Announces Divorce

I don't see how this isn't a good thing for our recruiting. PN will now have a cavalcade of young ladies hovering around him as he seeks to show them his radiant love, and fill them with his holy spirit.

The football practice baptisms will now look like a cross between the playboy mansion party (RIP), and a Benny Hill faith summit.

You have a weird obsession, OP.

You have a weird obsession, OP.
Speaking of obsession, it's almost like Newspring is obsessed with PN even after 13 months. The Church should have moved on long ago but both sides still act like little children - bickering back and forth - he said/she said blah,blah, blah.

I don't see how this isn't a good thing for our recruiting. PN will now have a cavalcade of young ladies hovering around him as he seeks to show them his radiant love, and fill them with his holy spirit.

The football practice baptisms will now look like a cross between the playboy mansion party (RIP), and a Benny Hill faith summit.
0/10
Someone else having problems isn't supposed to be enjoyable.

Look, we all pay a yearly subscription to follow the comings and goings of 16-18 yr old boys. I think its safe to say that we all have a weird obsession.

Reactions: OrangeForever
This is relevant football discussion. No idea how to load a facebook live video, but he and his "executive assistant" do football pickems apparently. This is just asking for it.

And she's drinking beer with a recovering alcoholic?

Last edited:
This is relevant football discussion. No idea how to load a facebook live video, but he and his "executive assistant" do football pickems apparently. This is just asking for it.

Is she really drinking a beer ? I’ve been trying to think what else it could be, but I am at a loss..

Damn, Noble has already moved on like a true Cocksman.

Let's say there's nothing going on. You've gotta have no common sense to put this on social media during this season of your life.

They're doing yoga together in one of them while giving picks.

I mean, I just can't seem to put together the puzzle pieces on this deal...

"executive assistant" lol...

How can anyone have any doubt that this would end this way? Filing for divorce while starting up a new church out of his apartment with his "executive assistant" (and the other chick who works with him who will "be in this afternoon" because she works at Starbucks).

Last edited:
He was supposed to build another megachurch and then have the divorce so he could use that as a learning experience to build a third megachurch. He's really messing up the game plan

Just don't believe he was ever called by God to be a preacher. Not judging just my opinion.

I mean, I just can't seem to put together the puzzle pieces on this deal...

"executive assistant" lol...

How can anyone have any doubt that this would end this way? Filing for divorce while starting up a new church out of his apartment with his "executive assistant" (and the other chick who works with him who will "will be in this afternoon" because she works at Starbucks).
I guess this time he figured if he was gonna start another cult, it might as well be one of those fun ones where he gets to bang all the female members.

• THOSE OF US NOT BLINDED BY PROPHET PERRYS “GOSPEL” SAW THIS FROM A MILE AWAY.
  • THIS IS RELEVANT TO TIGER ILLUSTRATED. THIS GUY WAS VERY CLOSE TO OUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM FOR A FEW YEARS WHICH SHOULD NEVER BE THE CASE FOR ANY RELIGIOUS LEADER.
  • IF YOURE A CHRISTIAN, THATS GREAT. HOWEVER, BEWARE OF A POS LIKE PERRY. HE BRAINWASHED THOUSANDS AND GUILTTRIPPED MILLIONS....ALL WHILE BEING A BOOZE HOUND AND SHITTY HUSBAND. JOIN A CHURCH FOR THE RIGHG REASONS. THOUSANDS FOLLOWED NS BECAUSE IT WAS A SOCIAL OUTLET, NOT A SPIRITUAL ONE.
  • LOL IF YOU DONT SEE THE CONNECTION WITH THE EXEC ASSISTANT.
  • TO ALL THE NS SHEEP - YOU STILL OK NOT KNOWING WHERE ALL THE MONEY WENT? OR DO YOU STILL THINK IT ALL WENT TO SERVE GOD...VIA PERRY?

• THOSE OF US NOT BLINDED BY PROPHET PERRYS “GOSPEL” SAW THIS FROM A MILE AWAY.
  • THIS IS RELEVANT TO TIGER ILLUSTRATED. THIS GUY WAS VERY CLOSE TO OUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM FOR A FEW YEARS WHICH SHOULD NEVER BE THE CASE FOR ANY RELIGIOUS LEADER.
  • IF YOURE A CHRISTIAN, THATS GREAT. HOWEVER, BEWARE OF A POS LIKE PERRY. HE BRAINWASHED THOUSANDS AND GUILTTRIPPED MILLIONS....ALL WHILE BEING A BOOZE HOUND AND SHITTY HUSBAND. JOIN A CHURCH FOR THE RIGHG REASONS. THOUSANDS FOLLOWED NS BECAUSE IT WAS A SOCIAL OUTLET, NOT A SPIRITUAL ONE.
  • LOL IF YOU DONT SEE THE CONNECTION WITH THE EXEC ASSISTANT.
  • TO ALL THE NS SHEEP - YOU STILL OK NOT KNOWING WHERE ALL THE MONEY WENT? OR DO YOU STILL THINK IT ALL WENT TO SERVE GOD...VIA PERRY?

I'm not comfortable with you being a voice of reason

Sad in so many ways. Over/Under on how long before he announces engagement to the Exec Assistant? I'm saying year and half, tops.

I don’t really care about a guy that managed to turn church into big business.

Dude, come on.
Perry didn't invent the mega church.
And if you have a problem with wealth, I guess you have no interest in heaven itself.
You know, the streets of gold and mansions..... just doesn't sound like poverty to me.
Perry's not my preacher, but he brought the gospel of Jesus to a lot of people. Why is that such a terrible thing?

Reactions: Jballis

Benny Hinn?

Dude, come on.
Perry didn't invent the mega church.
And if you have a problem with wealth, I guess you have no interest in heaven itself.
You know, the streets of gold and mansions..... just doesn't sound like poverty to me.
Perry's not my preacher, but he brought the gospel of Jesus to a lot of people. Why is that such a terrible thing?

We can agree to disagree on this. I’d rather not show how hypocritical all religions are. I’m sure that will workup a good bit of people on here.

As for a terrible thing, nearly all wars and conflicts in history can be traced back to religious conflicts.

Personally I don’t understand why’s Westboro Baptist get hated on, they are just following the Bible literally. It’s the newsprings of the world that cherry pick stuff they like and just make up other stuff. Not just mega churches, but they are the ones making millions.

The lack of financial transparency at that church has always been a big issue given how much money they're taking in.....I just looked, $49MM in tithes in 2016.

Reactions: andcam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT