ADVERTISEMENT

Klubnik

Just][V][e

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2011
I know many people are probably going to flame me and be emotional, but I think he showed a lot of improvement in terms of poise, decision making and caring for the ball. I honestly thought that Riley/Dabo should have let him rip it a lot more in the first half and held him back with their play calling, as he/Williams/and Brenningstool were the offense. The only good things we had going was when Klubnik was attacking the middle of the field, and they didn't let him try to win the game in my opinion until it was far too late. They needed to let the boy battle and in the first half I feel better about him moving on. The WR position, short of Williams is just horrible. Adam Randall needs to sit and watch the game. He is what he is. Two times Cade made good throws, but the receivers didn't even know where the ball was and stopped their route. Inexcusable.

We found out that we are not on par with a great teams talent, but I seriously question the offensive minds right now. Once again, you play a great team and the defense is thrown out in the desert with no oasis in sight and no support from the offense. Same story as the last three years. Though the defense deserves criticism for the second half, that was the best team in the country, and when you only score 3 points, you aren't beating the best team in the country. I thought Cade showed poise in the first half and they should have asked him to put the game on his shoulders for the better or the worse and let him throw in the first half far more.

Also, I did not get to see all of the fourth quarter, because I had something to attend to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.