ADVERTISEMENT

L. Graham says that Trumph is not a relaible Republican conservitive.

Now this is the true meaning of the pot calling the kettle black. Time for Graham, McConnell, O'cain and other ancient rinos to ride off into the sunset.
I'm not a Trump supporter but the more I hear from these GOP fossils, the more I'm leaning towards becoming one. The Bushes and their lackeys need to go away. The people have voted and these aholes, who helped give us the Clintons & Obama want to tuck their balls in and run off claiming how they know more than the voters. Really not any different than the liberal elitists if you ask me.

They had no issue when he signed up but running scared now that their good ole buddie system might get disrupted. Our company has supported Lindsay through the years but his allegiance to himself shows he isn't a team (party) man. Not another of my dollars going to the Graham team.
Lindsay found his true value in presidential race

I'm not a Trump supporter but the more I hear from these GOP fossils, the more I'm leaning towards becoming one. The Bushes and their lackeys need to go away. The people have voted and these aholes, who helped give us the Clintons & Obama want to tuck their balls in and run off claiming how they know more than the voters. Really not any different than the liberal elitists if you ask me.

No kidding. I don't like or trust Trump, but seeing how much he pisses off the political establishment may be enough to put me in his camp. It's almost as though the Republicans would rather have an establishment Dem in the Oval Office rather than a maverick Republican. I think that says a lot about what's really going on.

No kidding. I don't like or trust Trump, but seeing how much he pisses off the political establishment may be enough to put me in his camp. It's almost as though the Republicans would rather have an establishment Dem in the Oval Office rather than a maverick Republican. I think that says a lot about what's really going on.
Of course they would

Lindsey is awful, horrible two faced whiner. He needs to exit stage left and do us all a favor.

Now this is the true meaning of the pot calling the kettle black. Time for Graham, McConnell, O'cain and other ancient rinos to ride off into the sunset.
Graham has been embarrassing during the campaign. He is another example of why term limits need to be in place

Reactions: 83CUTiger
When I think of Graham and all his cohorts, McCain, Ryan, McConnell, Boehner, Bush, etc............ I think several things.

1. Clueless.
2. Pathetic.
3. Wimpy.
4. Cowards.
5. Pitiful.
6. Two Face liars.

Sorriest bunch of Republican "so called" leaders in my lifetime and I grew up around them as my Dad worked for a US Senator for 23 years...........

I have just as much contempt for all of them as the liberal press, Obama, Hilliary, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

They're all flushing our country down the drain.

When I think of Graham and all his cohorts, McCain, Ryan, McConnell, Boehner, Bush, etc............ I think several things.

1. Clueless.
2. Pathetic.
3. Wimpy.
4. Cowards.
5. Pitiful.
6. Two Face liars.

Sorriest bunch of Republican "so called" leaders in my lifetime and I grew up around them as my Dad worked for a US Senator for 23 years...........

I have just as much contempt for all of them as the liberal press, Obama, Hilliary, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

Ryan will come around.... The rest can KMA....

1. Clueless.
2. Pathetic.
3. Wimpy.
4. Cowards.
5. Pitiful.
6. Two Face liars.

Roll Call - Who Voted For These ConS!?

Serious question. If Hillary wins, it's scary saying either one will win, does that mean Trump gave us Hillary?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT