ADVERTISEMENT

Leadership skills or lack thereof.

Woody1405

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2016
I just read on Politico that the former POTUS and FLOTUS voluntarily received the Covid vaccine before vacating the White House. They did so without informing the public. In an emergency situation when a leader wants people to do something, like get a vaccine, most leaders know to lead by example. But not the ex idiot in chief. As a result some of his rubes will refuse the vaccine and die. If it weren't so sad, it would be funny. The same can be said for his not wearing a mask and not social distancing. It just proves that you can't fix stupid.

I just read on Politico that the former POTUS and FLOTUS voluntarily received the Covid vaccine before vacating the White House. They did so without informing the public. In an emergency situation when a leader wants people to do something, like get a vaccine, most leaders know to lead by example. But not the ex idiot in chief. As a result some of his rubes will refuse the vaccine and die. If it weren't so sad, it would be funny. The same can be said for his not wearing a mask and not social distancing. It just proves that you can't fix stupid.

Covid is over Woody. Get your panties and depends out of a wad and relax man!

No, Covid is not over. Daily deaths still exceed 1000. It will soon be over because of PRESIDENT BIDEN'S efforts to get people vaccinated. Examples? The former president's failure to have 20 million vaccinated by the end of 2020. He only missed by 16 million. PRESIDENT BIDEN invoking the war powers act and beating his promise to have enough vaccines for every adult by the end of July. Yesterday PRESIDENT BIDEN announced the goal would be met by the end of May. The difference? In a word, COMPETENCE.

Reactions: wallaceb and dpic73
No, Covid is not over. Daily deaths still exceed 1000. It will soon be over because of PRESIDENT BIDEN'S efforts to get people vaccinated. Examples? The former president's failure to have 20 million vaccinated by the end of 2020. He only missed by 16 million. PRESIDENT BIDEN invoking the war powers act and beating his promise to have enough vaccines for every adult by the end of July. Yesterday PRESIDENT BIDEN announced the goal would be met by the end of May. The difference? In a word, COMPETENCE.
200.gif

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Like this kinda stupid?
https://www.borderreport.com/hot-to...dreds-of-border-agents-are-south-texas-bound/

If all this republican insanity wasn't actually a grave threat to our national security, it would be the greatest political satire ever.

Reactions: dpic73
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Trump had been even slightly competent over the past year or so, he would still be in the white house.

The pandemic couldn't have been better timed for him to succeed in his reelection bid. All he had to do was stand around, look Presidential, let the scientist do their thing, and make some canned speeches about pulling together.

But that mouth... He honestly can't seem to help himself. He turned the whole damn thing into a political football and somehow managed to go against his own science team... It's just crazy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Trump had been even slightly competent over the past year or so, he would still be in the white house.

The pandemic couldn't have been better timed for him to succeed in his reelection bid. All he had to do was stand around, look Presidential, let the scientist do their thing, and make some canned speeches about pulling together.

But that mouth... He honestly can't seem to help himself. He turned the whole damn thing into a political football and somehow managed to go against his own science team... It's just crazy.
I agree with you that Trump was his own enemy on many occasions, but to insinuate that he was not competent dealing with the virus is just craziness. The plandemic was timed perfectly, I'll give you that, but not for Trump to succeed. Trump did something that I don't believe any lifelong politician could have done and that's get everyone on the same page to create a vaccine and get it out.
The left was not going to give him a chance either way. I can't for the life of me understand how intelligent people (and I consider most of us ITT that way) can't see that.
Hell, Fox news and the right are doing some of the same things CNN and the rest of the MSM did to Trump, albeit not nearly as much! I know I am arguing to a wall, because you guys can't for the life of you suggest that Trump did anything positive.
Now back to my safe place.

I agree with you that Trump was his own enemy on many occasions, but to insinuate that he was not competent dealing with the virus is just craziness. The plandemic was timed perfectly, I'll give you that, but not for Trump to succeed. Trump did something that I don't believe any lifelong politician could have done and that's get everyone on the same page to create a vaccine and get it out.
The left was not going to give him a chance either way. I can't for the life of me understand how intelligent people (and I consider most of us ITT that way) can't see that.
Hell, Fox news and the right are doing some of the same things CNN and the rest of the MSM did to Trump, albeit not nearly as much! I know I am arguing to a wall, because you guys can't for the life of you suggest that Trump did anything positive.

LoL holy f*ck

Reactions: PawPride

d5Fq8e5.gif

Reactions: broncosrb26
Its ok bud. Your guy lost because more people don't like the job he did.

I hope you come to terms with that one day.

I though about that when I typed it:)
Thanks for the typo catch, I'm sure you libs never do such a thing.

In a year or two, just hope you will accept the decline of America. Hell, it's already Happening. Might not have to wait that long.

I though about that when I typed it:)
Thanks for the typo catch, I'm sure you libs never do such a thing.

In a year or two, just hope you will accept the decline of America. Hell, it's already Happening. Might not have to wait that long.

What you call decline, others call progress. All this culture rage is just a distraction to keep us from focusing on the colossal failures of the last four years. You want us to watch the birdie, but we know your game.

ADVERTISEMENT