ADVERTISEMENT

Leftist insurgents attack and storm capitol

I saw the vids. Maybe throw some big macs and donuts across the street. Should clear it out.

• Haha
Reactions: jakefest
They absolutely should get arrested.

Insurrection? Not so much. You can tell b/c they didn't attack the police. They didn't do it to stop the Ok legislature from certifying an election and the peaceful transfer of power. The Ok legislature didn't have to barricade themselves in their chambers while the "protesters" chanted about hanging people. The legislature didn't have to adjourn and flee the building in fear of their lives.

So NOPE not the same. BUT again they should absolutely be arrested.

Insurrection? Not so much. You can tell b/c they didn't attack the police. They didn't do it to stop the Ok legislature from certifying an election and the peaceful transfer of power. The Ok legislature didn't have to barricade themselves in their chambers while the "protesters" chanted about hanging people. The legislature didn't have to adjourn and flee the building in fear of their lives.

Well, I looked at some local news station info like this one:

Maybe they are the liberal media... I've no idea... But there are a couple of basic facts that even more show that this wasn't the same.

There's no reports of vandalism at all...

All the folks that entered the capitol and into the rotunda, went through the metal detectors operated by State Troopers.

While it apparently got pretty damn loud inside the capitol with the protesters chanting, the Oklahoma Senate apparently felt safe enough that they came out of their chamber, walked through the crowd, and entered the House chamber for the Governor's state of the State Address. The Governor then made the State of the State and then left.

Here's a quote that says it all:

"Capitol security staff was in contact with the leaders of the protest and on multiple occasions, the leaders were giving direction to the crowd about where they could stand (how close to the House chamber door) and even telling the group to be quiet once the State of the State began. "

So maybe they shouldn't be arrested...

But did the keystone cops hold the doors open for them?

But did the keystone cops hold the doors open for them?
See the article from the local news that I posted above. Apparently not only did they come in lawfully, but everyone went through the metal detectors as well.

IMHO, the biggest fact in that article that says what was REALLY going on was that the Senate adjourned, and walked through the crowd inside the capitol to the HoR side to listen to the Governor give the State of the State address without problems. I doubt that even a "fake news" bunch would lie about that... and that single fact shows you that this wasn't a January 6th situation.

Reactions: nytigerfan
uhhh maybe the left can forget about defending their little insurrectionists for storming the capitol and think about who exactly they are defending. how about a huge group of adult human beings storming a capitol building demanding that school children - who cant even get their fkn ears pierced without parental consent and have bodies and brains still far from fully developed - be allowed to make an irreversible decision to alter themselves physically and chemically. every single person there, and anyone else who believes thats acceptable, belongs in a straight jacket. these people are mentally deranged monsters using activist measures to support a position that any well adjusted adult would immediately identify as sickening and wildly unacceptable. this is a hard line issue, this has a unquestionable right and wrong in the moral, scientific, and logical senses. there is no debating it, its heinous abuse, period. nufd.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
uhhh maybe the left can forget about defending their little insurrectionists for storming the capitol and think about who exactly they are defending. how about a huge group of adult human beings storming a capitol building demanding that school children - who cant even get their fkn ears pierced without parental consent and have bodies and brains still far from fully developed - be allowed to make an irreversible decision to alter themselves physically and chemically. every single person there, and anyone else who believes thats acceptable, belongs in a straight jacket. these people are mentally deranged monsters using activist measures to support a position that any well adjusted adult would immediately identify as sickening and wildly unacceptable. this is a hard line issue, this has a unquestionable right and wrong in the moral, scientific, and logical senses. there is no debating it, its heinous abuse, period. nufd.
I guess the old slippery slope argument is invalid here because this is the type of government control you’re in favor of.

But if I were a dumb conservative I would say, where will it end? First it’s kids getting sex changes one day it will be my previous guns.

I guess the old slippery slope argument is invalid here because this is the type of government control you’re in favor of.

But if I were a dumb conservative I would say, where will it end? First it’s kids getting sex changes one day it will be my previous guns.
Conservatives are smarter.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

well i think my language pretty clearly was directed at the adults who support and encourage this. this should be abhorrent to any doctor. this should be appalling to any parent. this should be sickening to any teacher. two of those have professional obligations to live up to they would be violating and the 3rd is family who should be looking out for their children. they are deranged. its also govt operating the only way it should be - locally and away from dc bureaucrats. so not sure where the real conflict is here. if you were so smart id think you woulda been able to distinguish supporting a law or calling out the sickening behavior of the adults advocating mutilating children. and uhhh....not sure you took a gander at the crowd that showed up but that was about as disgusting a group of humans ive ever seen, and i can say with a high degree of confidence the average intelligence in that group was significantly below average.

there are countless examples of all kinds where the us government sold the country on a lie to gain the support for their intended action, or passed laws that were intentionally narrow in scope to get legislation through that could be continually expanded. hundreds of examples at the federal level alone...some people remember these things because. but if you dont have the bandwith to remember manipulative legislation i can help educate you.

interesting you wrongly grasp at straws with a complete mischaracterization of what i said so you can delude yourself into thinking id commit a logical fallacy though. instead of confronting the mental issues of adults supporting it or addressing the horror of what they're supporting you go on the attack. seriously...do you know its wrong but are a hostage with some sort of torture device that activates if you every deviate with what someone else on team blue supports? or is your brain so far gone youre actually just think this is ok to do? idno if you need lithium or liam neeson

• Haha
I'm not a fan of what these protesters are protesting. I agree that minors shouldn't be allowed to do this until they are at least 18 or even older. BUT your calling them insurrectionist is incorrect as is your saying that they stormed the capitol. They came into the capitol with permission of the State Troopers and they all walked in an orderly manner through the metal detectors. According to the local news, the leaders of the protest communicated with the police in the capitol and stayed back from the doors to the Senate and HoR chambers. They even stopped chanting so the Governor could give the State of the State address and left afterwards with no vandalism reported. Again the Senate left their chambers, walked through the crowd, and entered the HoR chamber for the speech w/o any problems.

No matter what you think of the protestors, that's NOT insurrection, nor is it storming the capitol.

The funny thing about Tim Pool is that he's an adult male who wears a beanie indoors because he can't come to terms with his own baldness.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
The funny thing about Tim Pool is that he's an adult male who wears a beanie indoors because he can't come to terms with his own baldness.
The really sad thing is that he's a conservative (and that's not a bad thing). But he has this World View that all things liberal must be bad... And he twists and forces anything that happens into that world view. As he points out, there's a argument (a good one in my opinion) to be made about sex change surgery being performed on minors.

But even a total dumbass with very limited skills can look up the information that shows that these folks were not insurrectionists, nor did they storm the capitol. And he weakens his own argument by saying that they are.

well i think my language pretty clearly was directed at the adults who support and encourage this. this should be abhorrent to any doctor. this should be appalling to any parent. this should be sickening to any teacher. two of those have professional obligations to live up to they would be violating and the 3rd is family who should be looking out for their children. they are deranged. its also govt operating the only way it should be - locally and away from dc bureaucrats. so not sure where the real conflict is here. if you were so smart id think you woulda been able to distinguish supporting a law or calling out the sickening behavior of the adults advocating mutilating children. and uhhh....not sure you took a gander at the crowd that showed up but that was about as disgusting a group of humans ive ever seen, and i can say with a high degree of confidence the average intelligence in that group was significantly below average.

there are countless examples of all kinds where the us government sold the country on a lie to gain the support for their intended action, or passed laws that were intentionally narrow in scope to get legislation through that could be continually expanded. hundreds of examples at the federal level alone...some people remember these things because. but if you dont have the bandwith to remember manipulative legislation i can help educate you.

interesting you wrongly grasp at straws with a complete mischaracterization of what i said so you can delude yourself into thinking id commit a logical fallacy though. instead of confronting the mental issues of adults supporting it or addressing the horror of what they're supporting you go on the attack. seriously...do you know its wrong but are a hostage with some sort of torture device that activates if you every deviate with what someone else on team blue supports? or is your brain so far gone youre actually just think this is ok to do? idno if you need lithium or liam neeson
Fvck your feelings 2023 rolling into town, apparently.

Your feelings and thoughts about how things should be have nothing to do with it. Get over yourself, you’re not that important.

I'm not a fan of what these protesters are protesting. I agree that minors shouldn't be allowed to do this until they are at least 18 or even older. BUT your calling them insurrectionist is incorrect as is your saying that they stormed the capitol. They came into the capitol with permission of the State Troopers and they all walked in an orderly manner through the metal detectors. According to the local news, the leaders of the protest communicated with the police in the capitol and stayed back from the doors to the Senate and HoR chambers. They even stopped chanting so the Governor could give the State of the State address and left afterwards with no vandalism reported. Again the Senate left their chambers, walked through the crowd, and entered the HoR chamber for the speech w/o any problems.

No matter what you think of the protestors, that's NOT insurrection, nor is it storming the capitol.

calling hillbillies in plastic helmets on j6 is just as incorrect and thats what im mocking using the word. yea they played out very differently and quite honestly dont care enough about the semantics to debate the differences cause no doubt there are many. what is not different is that in the end both groups ultimately posed the exact same threat to govt, which is to say, none at all. i will never not find the overreaction to what happened funnier than hating any of the ugliness of that day. i mean we had a reality tv charade ffs. we just throw words around these days, its the same with people looking for things to feel offended by and alerting the perpetual victims of social media to lambast the offender as one "-ist" or another. everyone engaging in that needs a serious wakeup call to recognize just how good we have it. send them to venezuela, yemen, the congo or the like and find out just how hard life can be.

Fvck your feelings 2023 rolling into town, apparently.

Your feelings and thoughts about how things should be have nothing to do with it. Get over yourself, you’re not that important.

aww look at this tough guy. still cant read though...no feelings other than empathy for children being abused. save the tough talk and just try not to cry the next time trump hurts your feelings

• Haha
aww look at this tough guy. still cant read though...no feelings other than empathy for children being abused. save the tough talk and just try not to cry the next time trump hurts your feelings
‘this should be abhorrent to any doctor. this should be appalling to any parent. this should be sickening to any teacher.’

‘not sure you took a gander at the crowd that showed up but that was about as disgusting a group of humans ive ever seen, and i can say with a high degree of confidence the average intelligence in that group was significantly below average.’

Those are feelings. You feel those things should be true. That in no way makes them true. Sickening to you isn’t sickening to everyone. The fact you can’t see it isn’t shocking, but the retorts from someone with such a tenuous grasp on the definition of words… yikes! Maybe set down the internet machine for the rest of the day, Bo.

Reactions: firegiver
calling hillbillies in plastic helmets on j6 is just as incorrect and thats what im mocking using the word. yea they played out very differently and quite honestly dont care enough about the semantics to debate the differences cause no doubt there are many. what is not different is that in the end both groups ultimately posed the exact same threat to govt, which is to say, none at all. i will never not find the overreaction to what happened funnier than hating any of the ugliness of that day. i mean we had a reality tv charade ffs. we just throw words around these days, its the same with people looking for things to feel offended by and alerting the perpetual victims of social media to lambast the offender as one "-ist" or another. everyone engaging in that needs a serious wakeup call to recognize just how good we have it. send them to venezuela, yemen, the congo or the like and find out just how hard life can be.
No.. They didn't. The folks on January 6th attacked the police and barricades... Some of them broke windows to get in and more broke through the barricades in the House and Senate Chambers. They entered those chambers and interrupted Congress in session as they were handling the peaceful transition of power, while chanting things like threatening to kill the VP of the US and the speaker of the House. Congress had to evacuate the building b/c they were scared for their lives. What would have happened if those January 6th folks HAD managed to grab Mike Pence and/or Pelosi? Plenty of the folks on January 6th never attacked the cops and simply walked in through the doors. But I've watched the film, man and there were a lot of them beating the crap out of the cops as well. Mobs are nuts and people don't act rationally when they are caught up in the moment and that's EXACTLY what that January 6th protest turned into... an out of control mob. Pence and Pelosi could EASILY have wound up dead.

No matter where you stand on the position of the January 6th protesters and the Oklahoma protestors, I'm not sure how you think these two things are the same. They are not.

Last edited:
No.. They didn't. The folks on January 6th attacked the police and barricades... Some of them broke windows to get in and more broke through the barricades in the House and Senate Chambers. They entered those chambers and interrupted Congress in session as they were handling the peaceful transition of power, while chanting things like threatening to kill the VP of the US and the speaker of the House. Congress had to evacuate the building b/c they were scared for their lives. What would have happened if those January 6th folks HAD managed to grab Mike Pence and/or Pelosi? Plenty of the folks on January 6th never attacked the cops and simply walked in through the doors. But I've watched the film, man and there were a lot of them beating the crap out of the cops as well. Mobs are nuts and people don't act rationally when they are caught up in the moment and that's EXACTLY what that January 6th protest turned into... an out of control mob. Pence and Pelosi could EASILY have wound up dead.

No matter where you stand on the position of the January 6th protesters and the Oklahoma protestors, I'm not sure how you think these two things are the same. They are not.
Lets be honest J6 is the only thing they cling too and many of the violent ones seem to have been feds also. The May 2020 attack on DC and the WH was far worst than anything that happen J6. But some wont even admit that......

Lets be honest J6 is the only thing they cling too and many of the violent ones seem to have been feds also. The May 2020 attack on DC and the WH was far worst than anything that happen J6. But some wont even admit that......
That's because most of us are sane. You should try it...

No dude... It's not. Can you show us a crowd breaking windows in the WH and chanting to hang Trump? Can you show us film of the crowds breaking through the police barriers and beating the cops and spraying them with bear spray? How about a shaman standing in the oval office or someone with his feet on the desk of the President after breaking in?

It's NOT worse. I just don't get why Republicans don't just own it instead of trying to do revisionist history to explain it away. Take the Summer Riots in the US supposedly over the Floyd deaths for example. I can understand the anger and the protests, there's a reason to be angry. I can even brush off some scuffles with the cops as misplaced anger. BUT when people start damaging public/private buildings, setting things on fire, and looting. They aren't protesters any more, they are criminals and need to be put in jail for it. There were no Feds instigating the crowd, the white nationalists didn't start any of that... It was all on the folks that were there and Antifa/BLM folks leading the way. CRIMINALS.

It's the same thing on January 6th. There may be some folks (Proud Boys, OathKeepers, etc) that had a plan going in, but most of the folks that turned up in Washington on January 6th, turned up to protest what they felt was a stolen election. I can understand their anger and because they believed Trump, they were definitely angry. Fair enough. I can brush off some scuffles with the cops and the protester's misplaced anger. BUT when people start seriously attacking the police damaging public buildings and threatening public officials, they aren't protesters anymore they are criminals and need to be put in jail for it. There were no Feds instigating the crowd and Antifa/BLM didn't start any of that. It was all on the folks that were there and Proud Boys/Oath Keepers were leading the way. CRIMINALS.

See how that works... Rule of law. It should be the same for everyone and not change depending on political leanings.

Last edited:
this entire diatribe is a wonderful example in being disingenuous.

No dude... It's not. Can you show us a crowd breaking windows in the WH and chanting to hang Trump? Can you show us film of the crowds breaking through the police barriers and beating the cops and spraying them with bear spray? How about a shaman standing in the oval office or someone with his feet on the desk of the President after breaking in?

It's NOT worse.
Its already well documented to have been a govt instigated false flag operation but I realize you need a free mind and brains to look over all the facts and make a determination.........so never mind. Carry on and do not ask me to show since everything has been posted on here more than once.

Its already well documented to have been a govt instigated false flag operation but I realize you need a free mind and brains to look over all the facts and make a determination.........so never mind. Carry on and do not ask me to show since everything has been posted on here more than once.
No it hasn't been... TGP is crap and the rantings of right wing nuts trying to put the blame on anyone else are not a real source. Remember Tucker Carlsen showing us the picture of the guy and claiming him to be a Fed? I think his name was Epps or something? Not going to bother to look it up. Turns out, not only was he NOT an FBI agent, he wasn't even an FBI informant.

So yeah... You post this type of crap all the time and at least half of it turns out to be total bullshit. Remember your "smoking gun" suitcases of ballots in Ga that turned out to be "gasp" the actual cases that the ballots have been stored in for the last 20 years of Ga elections? How about that European server that was used to switch ballots from Trump to Biden... Wonder where that server is? Or just a week or so ago, how Biden removed his tax returns from the internet? The list goes on and on. So your posting are HARDLY proof.

No it hasn't been... TGP is crap and the rantings of right wing nuts trying to put the blame on anyone else are not a real source. Remember Tucker Carlsen showing us the picture of the guy and claiming him to be a Fed? I think his name was Epps or something? Not going to bother to look it up. Turns out, not only was he NOT an FBI agent, he wasn't even an FBI informant.

So yeah... You post this type of crap all the time and at least half of it turns out to be total bullshit. Remember your "smoking gun" suitcases of ballots in Ga that turned out to be "gasp" the actual cases that the ballots have been stored in for the last 20 years of Ga elections? How about that European server that was used to switch ballots from Trump to Biden... Wonder where that server is? Or just a week or so ago, how Biden removed his tax returns from the internet? The list goes on and on. So your posting are HARDLY proof.
You are wrong but that's your par for the course.

It's NOT worse. I just don't get why Republicans don't just own it instead of trying to do revisionist history to explain it away. Take the Summer Riots in the US supposedly over the Floyd deaths for example. I can understand the anger and the protests, there's a reason to be angry. I can even brush off some scuffles with the cops as misplaced anger. BUT when people start damaging public/private buildings, setting things on fire, and looting. They aren't protesters any more, they are criminals and need to be put in jail for it. There were no Feds instigating the crowd, the white nationalists didn't start any of that... It was all on the folks that were there and Antifa/BLM folks leading the way. CRIMINALS.

It's the same thing on January 6th. There may be some folks (Proud Boys, OathKeepers, etc) that had a plan going in, but most of the folks that turned up in Washington on January 6th, turned up to protest what they felt was a stolen election. I can understand their anger and because they believed Trump, they were definitely angry. Fair enough. I can brush off some scuffles with the cops and the protester's misplaced anger. BUT when people start seriously attacking the police damaging public buildings and threatening public officials, they aren't protesters anymore they are criminals and need to be put in jail for it. There were no Feds instigating the crowd and Antifa/BLM didn't start any of that. It was all on the folks that were there and Proud Boys/Oath Keepers were leading the way. CRIMINALS.

See how that works... Rule of law. It should be the same for everyone and not change depending on political leanings.
Are you kidding me? DC hasnt burned like that since the Redcoats burned it. The WH was set on fire and Potus was taken to a bunker. There are tons of video's of this.

I doubt very seriously if @hopefultiger13 will even reply to this. Nice beatdown just using truth.
nah... I stand by what I've said all along. Folks that loot and riot are criminal and need to go to jail. People that attack the capitol and chant about killing government officials need to go to jail. If you are on one side or another you are part of the problem.

By your own video, several buildings were set on fire (but NOT the White House). Protesters pushed a police barrier down but didn't push past the police line. Criminals yep. The same thing as January 6th ... nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple Tiger
nah... I stand by what I've said all along. Folks that loot and riot are criminal and need to go to jail. People that attack the capitol and chant about killing government officials need to go to jail. If you are on one side or another you are part of the problem.

By your own video, several buildings were set on fire (but NOT the White House). Protesters pushed a police barrier down but didn't push past the police line. Criminals yep. The same thing as January 6th ... nope.
Correct bro. It was much worse than j6 as it wasn't a deep state fake.

Reactions: TigerRagRob

Not only was DC set on fire but the guard post at the WH gate was torched also. None of that happen J6. Leftist also attacked and made threats during Kav's confirmation hearing. They also call for Trump to be killed many times during his time as POTUS. After the 2016 election leftist threaten and tried to force delegates to cast their votes for Clinton and not Trump like they were to do. There is a long history of leftist violence to draw on. The most violent people on J6 were FED actors dressed like Trumpers like Ray Epps. In fact he was a leader of in all that on J6...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT