ADVERTISEMENT

Lin Wood Interview - GA Election Fraud

Oh look. Yet another case thrown out.

Oh look. Yet another case thrown out.

Its not over....all these court skirmishes are just warm ups on the way to scotus. Rudy clearly detailed a nationwide orchestrated conspiracy today. Trump will win some and lose some, but its moving on up the ladder.

All these state cases will be rolled together and go to scotus where the election should be invalidated sending it back to the state houses to make the choice.

Oh yes....republicans control 31 state houses.

Its not over....all these court skirmishes are just warm ups on the way to scotus. Rudy clearly detailed a nationwide orchestrated conspiracy today. Trump will win some and lose some, but its moving on up the ladder.

All these state cases will be rolled together and go to scotus where the election should be invalidated sending it back to the state houses to make the choice.

Btw. That's not how a case gets to the SCOTUS. If it gets thrown out there isn't anything to appeal.

Btw. That's not how a case gets to the SCOTUS. If it gets thrown out there isn't anything to appeal.

ab2926a4-d9ce-4bcb-abc1-04c2bb541db9_text.gif

Reactions: TigerGrowls

You, literally, have no idea how any of this works. So why are you speaking authoritatively?

So you are willfully ignorant of the legal process, but totally confident that your opinion will be right? I now totally understand your support of Donald Trump. That is exactly his methodology for decision making as well.

I am smart enough to figure this out. Its not that hard. The Trump Team even states its on the way to SCOTUS and I absolutely believe they will make it happen.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/trump-campaign-statement-on-pennsylvania-ruling

I am smart enough to figure this out. Its not that hard. The Trump Team even states its on the way to SCOTUS and I absolutely believe they will make it happen.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/trump-campaign-statement-on-pennsylvania-ruling

The same "team" that got rid of Sidney Powell because she was a joke? The same "team" that is the laughingstock of the legal community right now?

Sure. Is that happening before the QAnon "storm" or after? Just want to get my timelines straight on the bullshit stories that you people believe.

And as for Rudy...yikes.

Hey man... you gotta keep up with the bs stories. You are leaving out stuff. Remember the QANON stuff where there were warrants for a bunch of famous Hollywood types for being pedofiles? We are still waiting on that one. Remember the IG reports that were going to bring the Deep State people out into the light. Still waiting... to be fair, Trump did fire 2 or 3 of IGs. And don't forget the Flynn unmasking that was going to send a bunch of folks to jail. No charges brought... but I BET it's still not over.

Reactions: yoshi121374
The same "team" that got rid of Sidney Powell because she was a joke? The same "team" that is the laughingstock of the legal community right now?

I think the entire dem party and its supporters are a national embarressment....there...we are even. Sidney Powell is still working and will be heard from before this is over.

• Haha
Uh-huh. And Biden is "finished" because of Hunter's laptop.

Can't wait to see what the narrative is in a few weeks once this one crumbles, too.

That Biden is not heavily under investigation or in jail already is a proof of the deep state. Nothing has crumbled yet.

That Biden is not heavily under investigation or in jail already is a proof of the deep state. Nothing has crumbled yet.

Haha. "Deep state". Ok.

To be clear: you peddle in narratives, not facts. Narratives that are spoon-fed to you by MAGA world. Narratives that you eagerly consume because you have been conditioned to believe that "what you're reading isn't what's really happening". It's an effective thought-control method that's routinely used by Scientology and other cults on their members.

And you've now readily admitted that even if this election case ever makes it to the SCOTUS (spoiler alert: it won't), you won't accept the result if they don't find in favor of Trump. What?!?

So it's literally impossible to have a rational conversation with you, because you are unreceptive to any information that does not reinforce what you already "know" to be true. No amount of factual evidence - or lack thereof - will make any difference.

So like I said, I look forward to seeing what the next narrative is. We'll continue to point out how ridiculous it is.

Haha. "Deep state". Ok.

To be clear: you peddle in narratives, not facts. Narratives that are spoon-fed to you by MAGA world. Narratives that you eagerly consume because you have been conditioned to believe that "what you're reading isn't what's really happening". It's an effective thought-control method that's routinely used by Scientology and other cults on their members.

And you've now readily admitted that even if this election case ever makes it to the SCOTUS (spoiler alert: it won't), you won't accept the result if they don't find in favor of Trump. What?!?

So it's literally impossible to have a rational conversation with you, because you are unreceptive to any information that does not reinforce what you already "know" to be true. No amount of factual evidence - or lack thereof - will make any difference.

So like I said, I look forward to seeing what the next narrative is. We'll continue to point out how ridiculous it is.

This is such a good post. This is what makes rational discussion so difficult and frustrating. The Qanon and Trump cultists are so convinced that the news is fake and they should distrust everyone because of some "deep state" conspiracy that they literally discount all facts. Nothing is real except for their narrative.

What is truly crazy is none of the predictions that Q has made have come true. No mass arrests of actors,no second term for Trump, "The Storm" hasn't happened. But it doesn't matter to them. Nothing deters them from their beliefs,not even facts.

I have said multiple times that the scariest lasting effect from the Trump years is the narrative of "fake news". This is so incredibly dangerous and to anyone who has done any research into history is absolutely how Dictatorships begin.

This is such a good post. This is what makes rational discussion so difficult and frustrating. The Qanon and Trump cultists are so convinced that the news is fake and they should distrust everyone because of some "deep state" conspiracy that they literally discount all facts. Nothing is real except for their narrative.

What is truly crazy is none of the predictions that Q has made have come true. No mass arrests of actors,no second term for Trump, "The Storm" hasn't happened. But it doesn't matter to them. Nothing deters them from their beliefs,not even facts.

I have said multiple times that the scariest lasting effect from the Trump years is the narrative of "fake news". This is so incredibly dangerous and to anyone who has done any research into history is absolutely how Dictatorships begin.

I usually don't share CNN articles, as there is certainly a left-leaning bias, but this one caught my eye today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT