ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsay Graham....

It’s crazy how stupid the Democratic senators on this committee are. And 2 of them are going to run for president. I’m not super conservative but damn did they think holding this letter for 2 months was going to be a good idea? Cruz and Coryn (sp) almost had Feinstein admitting she leaked the letter if that back and forth would have lasted any longer.

I was proud of him today....haven't been many days since he slid into compromise land that I could say that. (Tribalism? ha....woo woo woo woo)

Reactions: dpotter24
izcOK4m.gif

Reactions: dpotter24
I have watched several of his interviews this week, and I had to say wow is that the same Lindsay Graham! But I will say he grew a set over the week, and used them today. Today he laid the smack down no holds barred.

I'm back in his camp. Never thought I would say that.
Conservatives are voting out Trump haters left and right. The always hated Graham is guaranteed to not be re-elected unless he bends the knee. Now that he went balls deep blowing Trump you’re back in his corner haha.

Liberals and conservatives really are sheep. I should run for politics.

Reactions: 4cu and 24TIGER
That guy is a true politician. So fake.

If you thought that was fake
Conservatives are voting out Trump haters left and right. The always hated Graham is guaranteed to not be re-elected unless he bends the knee. Now that he went balls deep blowing Trump you’re back in his corner haha.

Watching you claim the moral high ground is the most sheepish thing itt.

It’s crazy how stupid the Democratic senators on this committee are. And 2 of them are going to run for president. I’m not super conservative but damn did they think holding this letter for 2 months was going to be a good idea? Cruz and Coryn (sp) almost had Feinstein admitting she leaked the letter if that back and forth would have lasted any longer.
The Dems pounded waiting on the FBI. That was their play. The fact that the 4 witnesses that the accuser brought forward all disagreed with her story. So she brings up eye witnesses that dispute her claim. In a "trial" of he said she said the only thing I can judge on are the witness statements. The stall tactics were pretty bad though.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
Yea, he referred to that in his tirade today. I was proud of him today.....he said what I wanted said the way I wanted it said. Evil, deceitful Dems will burn this country to the ground before they risk losing the right to kill their offspring.
Doesn’t change he voted for a Supreme Court judge that wants to dismantle the constitution. She’s there for life.

He did well today. Knows reelection time is coming
He sure does. I worked on some campaigns back in the day and still know a lot of folks who do. I had a discussion with one of them earlier this year regarding Graham and he was shocked when I said the people of SC are done with him and that if we could find a good primary competitor, he’d be out. He was shocked since he thought so too himself in previous campaigns he had worked on against Graham with no luck.

He has gotten a lot better this year with towing the party line, defending Trump, and today’s performance.

It goes both ways. Feinstein and Schumer were in the corner of this accuser. But those 2 would not even read the dissertation of one of the ladies that claimed Bill Clinton raped her. The hypocrisy goes both ways

Graham said what needed to be said. He is absolutely right that the democrats and the lawyers they put with Dr. Ford absolutely played her and both she and Kavanaugh are victims in this. Had they brought to light the claims when they were first aware of them there would have been due process that would have been fair to both parties.

Reactions: Chetsu
It goes both ways. Feinstein and Schumer were in the corner of this accuser. But those 2 would not even read the dissertation of one of the ladies that claimed Bill Clinton raped her. The hypocrisy goes both ways
That’s my point. We don’t need either of them.

Doesn’t change he voted for a Supreme Court judge that wants to dismantle the constitution. She’s there for life.
It won’t matter after we have the majority for the long term. I’d also be shocked if skeletor cyborg Ginsburg makes it to 2020. If she doesn’t step down, she’ll pass away on the bench. The issue is that no one will realize it for hours since they’ll think she just fell asleep again.

Reactions: PawPower1981
Graham said what needed to be said. He is absolutely right that the democrats and the lawyers they put with Dr. Ford absolutely played her and both she and Kavanaugh are victims in this. Had they brought to light the claims when they were first aware of them there would have been due process that would have been fair to both parties.
You swallowed it.

Really liked what Graham said today. But I would pay good money to see Trey Gowdy on that committee.

Reactions: IPTAYrep
ADVERTISEMENT