ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney

jakefest

Lake Baikal
Aug 6, 2010
NJ
Got walloped out in Wyoming. Trump and the supporting cast are going to claim that as a Trump victory but the reality is that her state decided that she wasn't nearly focused on Wyoming enough and instead spent all of her time on DC politics, such as the Jan 6th endless waste of resources and time.

I hope that all voters, Dem and Repub do the same going forward. These are state elected officials, they need to focus on state related things. Our Tax dollars demand it......good for Wyoming.

I am thinking similar in that she became obsessive about the shiny object called Trump and left the Wyoming voter

Of course she invoked the Ghost of Abraham Lincoln that she is walking in his footsteps

Most people will not admit it but focusing on Trump and not your district is a guarentee or failure whether Democrat or Republican

Take care of the people who voted for you

Reactions: clemsonalex
Got walloped out in Wyoming. Trump and the supporting cast are going to claim that as a Trump victory but the reality is that her state decided that she wasn't nearly focused on Wyoming enough and instead spent all of her time on DC politics, such as the Jan 6th endless waste of resources and time.

I hope that all voters, Dem and Repub do the same going forward. These are state elected officials, they need to focus on state related things. Our Tax dollars demand it......good for Wyoming.

no, it was 100% about trump. Trump owns the Republican Party and all of those who vote republican. go against trump, or question the big lie, whether you are right or wrong, and your career is over. But she will be back. On a national stage

by the way, congrats. You have officially started more political threads than @TigerGrowls You mad bro. well done!

no, it was 100% about trump. Trump owns the Republican Party and all of those who vote republican. go against trump, or question the big lie, whether you are right or wrong, and your career is over. But she will be back. On a national stage

by the way, congrats. You have officially started more political threads than @TigerGrowls You mad bro. well done!
Exactly, this was about honor before party - not Wyoming vs DC. As one of the most conservative member's of Congress, she still would have voted along party lines. This was simply about the cult.

Good luck with this
NCLA19-3-e1561148284517_edited.png

• Wow
Reactions: nytigerfan
Liz was part of the attempted coups. My guess this will be the only justice she gets from that...

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Yeah, had a little bit of extra time this week.......good to see you keeping tabs on me though. Are you AOC? Are you trying to sleep with me?

Yeah, had a little bit of extra time this week.......good to see you keeping tabs on me though. Are you AOC? Are you trying to sleep with me?
AOC is trying to sleep with you? I doubt that seriously.

A quick scan of the board shows me it is littered with your political gripes.

AOC is trying to sleep with you? I doubt that seriously.

A quick scan of the board shows me it is littered with your political gripes.
Like I said, had some extra time the last few days.......you offended? Should I take some down? You need a safe space?

Reactions: Conando
Like I said, had some extra time the last few days.......you offended? Should I take some down? You need a safe space?

Offended? No. Amused? Absolutely. I have always said you were one beer from being tigergrowls. It appears you were actually just a few hours of free time from being him.

You should take up a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
She's got bigger balls than anyone in today's Republican party. History will be very kind to her, while it will look back in disgust at the fascist cult that idolizes a criminal grifter at all costs.
I doubt you even know what a fascist is. Funny before Trump your side hated her and her dad. You want them tried for war crimes. Now thats she is against the guy that got us out of those wars you hated you idolize her. So whos the one grifting again?

I doubt you even know what a fascist is. Funny before Trump your side hated her and her dad. You want them tried for war crimes. Now thats she is against the guy that got us out of those wars you hated you idolize her. So whos the one grifting again?

I agree, the Afghanistan exit was Trump's doing.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
I don't agree with any of her political positions except for the one that matters most. She honors the Constitution and had the integrity to defend it. You don't care about any of that. You aren't obedient to any laws, norms or the Constitution. You are subservient only to a fat, narcissistic megalomaniac that cares only for himself.

I don't agree with any of her political positions except for the one that matters most. She honors the Constitution and had the integrity to defend it. You don't care about any of that. You aren't obedient to any laws, norms or the Constitution. You are subservient only to a fat, narcissistic megalomaniac that cares only for himself.
Bullshit your for her because she has turned her back on her supporters and party and joined your sides efforts. Nothing more or less. As soon as this has passed you guys will drop her faster than Cindy Sheehan when Obama took office...

Bullshit your for her because she has turned her back on her supporters and party and joined your sides efforts. Nothing more or less. As soon as this has passed you guys will drop her faster than Cindy Sheehan when Obama took office...
What do you call my side? If you mean the side of truth, integrity and loyalty to the Constitution, I proudly accept that definition.

Exactly, this was about honor before party - not Wyoming vs DC. As one of the most conservative member's of Congress, she still would have voted along party lines. This was simply about the cult.

Good luck with this

She's got bigger balls than anyone in today's Republican party. History will be very kind to her, while it will look back in disgust at the fascist cult that idolizes a criminal grifter at all costs.

I agree, the Afghanistan exit was Trump's doing.

What do you call my side? If you mean the side of truth, integrity and loyalty to the Constitution, I proudly accept that definition.

And blame game begins and it's just August.
Should be a couple fun months with football in the air and listening to these whinny brain-washed liberals!

Reactions: Conando

Good luck with this
She has credibility written all over her. Looks transgender

Yes and no. People in Wyoming saw her for what she is… A political hack leading an unfair witch-hunt against a former president. That factored in to their voting 100%. In fact, I’d say that was the main motivation for Wyoming voters

Anyone else verbally LOL when the biggest leftist on the board starts talking about upholding the constitution?

Lmao example #23290 of the hardcore constitutionalist not understanding that America isn’t a democracy

what a dope
Hi JBSK

Did that make you feel smart today? You might even get a gold star if you keep up these illuminating revelations. Now sit back down and after recess, we're going to read this book. I mean, er, I'll read it to you because I know you're not ready yet. You might have to stay after a few months to catch up but we'll get there, if you're a good little fascist****ingpig.

9780764587801-us.jpg

Hi JBSK

Did that make you feel smart today? You might even get a gold star if you keep up these illuminating revelations. Now sit back down and after recess, we're going to read this book. I mean, er, I'll read it to you because I know you're not ready yet. You might have to stay after a few months to catch up but we'll get there, if you're a good little fascist****ingpig.

9780764587801-us.jpg
Ok… Well anyway have fun with your democracy

Ok… Well anyway have fun with your democracy
I will and thanks for thinking of us. It was really thoughtful of you to drop your nasty swine turds all over the board this evening. We now understand things better!!

We are not worthy!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💩🐷💩🐷💩🐷

I will and thanks for thinking of us. It was really thoughtful of you to drop your nasty swine turds all over the board this evening. We now understand things better!!

We are not worthy!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💩🐷💩🐷💩🐷
Do you have a wife/partner, kids, job? I’m only asking because I can’t recall anyone on a message board that posts this much. Maybe the rooster dell guy back in the day. Probably before your time though.

ADVERTISEMENT