ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO GITT Any Global Climate Warming Change Believers

Wait, Trump said he wants to plant a trillion trees, and you call someone else a hippy? I'm not taking either side but that doesn't make much sense.

Ha. Trump is a magician. He is playing the left by disarming their talking points. Plus, he better plant those trees to replace all the ones being taken down by the manufacturing plants and warehouses being built. Also, we gotta keep planting trees in order to make the sh*t we all love, like amazon boxes. His comments had nothing to do with global warming and everything to do with talking to his paper mill base.

Ha. Trump is a magician. He is playing the left by disarming their talking points. Plus, he better plant those trees to replace all the ones being taken down by the manufacturing plants and warehouses being built. Also, we gotta keep planting trees in order to make the sh*t we all love, like amazon boxes. His comments had nothing to do with global warming and everything to do with talking to his paper mill base.
I am not sure I understand ... 10% of what your point is. Maybe you can elaborate?

Trump is a tree hugger environmentalist now. Deal with it.

Of course he does not seem to care about our water since he just gave companies a green light to pollute the shit out of our rivers. Oh well, I look forward to telling my kids about how we used to be able to eat the fish we caught.

Some of you guys need to help me understand something. I don't have time to research stuff like this. I am attaching an article that describes how much Bernie and Fauxcahontas are paying to an obscure company, Native Energy, to "OFFSET" the amount of carbon they have been spewing into the atmosphere while flying around in their private jets.
So, my questions are: What are these companies, who owns them; how exactly do they offset the damage done by carbon emissions; who defines what a unit of carbon emissions is and how do they determine the cost of a unit of emissions; once the company receives the payment, what is done with the money.
Thanks in advance.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/05/bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-private-jet-carbon-offsets/

Some of you guys need to help me understand something. I don't have time to research stuff like this. I am attaching an article that describes how much Bernie and Fauxcahontas are paying to an obscure company, Native Energy, to "OFFSET" the amount of carbon they have been spewing into the atmosphere while flying around in their private jets.
So, my questions are: What are these companies, who owns them; how exactly do they offset the damage done by carbon emissions; who defines what a unit of carbon emissions is and how do they determine the cost of a unit of emissions; once the company receives the payment, what is done with the money.
Thanks in advance.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/05/bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-private-jet-carbon-offsets/
Carbon offsets are, at this point in time, just marketing. Sanders and Warren accomplished very little but to satisfy a portion of their voters.

Carbon offsets are, at this point in time, just marketing. Sanders and Warren accomplished very little but to satisfy a portion of their voters.

So, when these two send money to this company, to whom are they really sending the money? Who profits? If carbon offsets were to become law in the future, what good would it do? Does Native Energy have some magic bullet that reverses perceived carbon damage? Or, is it just a way for politicians and preachers,(algore), to pocket billions of dollars while putting negative demand pressure on fossil fuel.

So, when these two send money to this company, to whom are they really sending the money? Who profits? If carbon offsets were to become law in the future, what good would it do? Does Native Energy have some magic bullet that reverses perceived carbon damage?
Wait, I am not sure if you just expect me to disagree with you at this point or what's going on. We agree pretty much 100% on this issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT