ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Investors for Sports & Entertainment Complex in Seneca, SC

tiger-chuck

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2010
Hello again my TI brethren. I am posting again about the new sports and entertainment complex that I am involved with. We are still looking for some investors to help bring this project to fruition. The complex is located on a gorgeous 90 acre plot of land, just 10 minutes from the campus of Clemson University (just off of Wells Hwy in Seneca, SC). It will feature 54 holes of the best disc golf the sate has to offer, 12-16 pickleball courts (several of which will be covered), 36 RV spots (with full hookups for power, water, and sewer), and an entertainment venue consisting of food and beverage vendors surrounding a centralized stage.

Our current goal is to raise $1,000,000 (not all of which needs to come from a single individual, although that sure would make things easy haha) in return for a 33.3% stake in the entire business operation. When the project is all built out, it will easily have a multi-million dollar valuation and should provide substantial long term returns for any investors involved.

If you have any additional questions or would like to discuss the details of the project/investment opportunities at length, feel free to reach out to me at (864) 940-4860. I will also be happy to put you in touch with Bryan Shaupp and/or James Medders, the 2 primary individuals behind this project.

Thanks so much folks and please reach out with any interest.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News