ADVERTISEMENT

Love how these politicians and public figures are sucking off SBF

Hammerdawg.NEAR

The Mariana Trench
Sep 6, 2022

Absolutely fvcking disgraceful. Meanwhile, make sure to report any Venmo transactions over $600 or you’re off to the gulag

SBF was/is in their pocket and they’re trying to change the narrative. And the Idiots in this country will likely go along with it.

What has happened to this country?

Absolutely fvcking disgraceful. Meanwhile, make sure to report any Venmo transactions over $600 or you’re off to the gulag

SBF was/is in their pocket and they’re trying to change the narrative. And the Idiots in this country will likely go along with it.

Check the comments. I will say this: I personally know several of the blue checkmarks commenting slamming her and they are NOT pubs.

She's getting hammered from both sides of the isle. I think FTX is gonna end up being a massive red pill.

this is flat out abhorrent behavior on the part of the media and criminal if not far more on the part of the govt and justice dept

this piece of human sht comingled 10 billion of client funds and used them however he felt like. gave himself hundreds of millions, at least, millions of political donations (gee wonder why hes getting the kid gloves), bout millions in high end real estate, and on and on. he stole peoples money and spent it however he wanted and he says "oops i didn't mean to hurt anyone i'll try to help scavenge some moneys for you customers i stole from" and the nyt/congress are about to hand him the medal of freedom.

the cftc "looks like a classic run in a liquidity crisis"....classic usually doesn't involve stealing 10 billion dollars before running into a liquidity crisis behman you dipsht

and then we have a kindred spirit as a fellow human piece of sht in maxine waters speaking to him like they'd be honored with his presence at their hearing to discuss ftx. i mean wtf is going on here? this is so far beyond wrong on every level with how this is being handled the only explanation is there's a lot more underneath this thing thats being protected. if you think thats a conspiracy theory you're a fukkin moron. i mean they way the media is talking about him you'd think the guy who stole 10 billion is the gd victim. and good ol maxine is talking to him like its a dinner invitation. blow the whole thing wide open. its all rotten.

this is flat out abhorrent behavior on the part of the media and criminal if not far more on the part of the govt and justice dept

this piece of human sht comingled 10 billion of client funds and used them however he felt like. gave himself hundreds of millions, at least, millions of political donations (gee wonder why hes getting the kid gloves), bout millions in high end real estate, and on and on. he stole peoples money and spent it however he wanted and he says "oops i didn't mean to hurt anyone i'll try to help scavenge some moneys for you customers i stole from" and the nyt/congress are about to hand him the medal of freedom.

the cftc "looks like a classic run in a liquidity crisis"....classic usually doesn't involve stealing 10 billion dollars before running into a liquidity crisis behman you dipsht

and then we have a kindred spirit as a fellow human piece of sht in maxine waters speaking to him like they'd be honored with his presence at their hearing to discuss ftx. i mean wtf is going on here? this is so far beyond wrong on every level with how this is being handled the only explanation is there's a lot more underneath this thing thats being protected. if you think thats a conspiracy theory you're a fukkin moron. i mean they way the media is talking about him you'd think the guy who stole 10 billion is the gd victim. and good ol maxine is talking to him like its a dinner invitation. blow the whole thing wide open. its all rotten.
Welp, when you can get away with the stuff they have gotten away with recently, this is the result.

You NEVER compromise with these corrupt dems. No matter how much the media pressures.

Welp, when you can get away with the stuff they have gotten away with recently, this is the result.

You NEVER compromise with these corrupt dems. No matter how much the media pressures.

yea, i think the ball was dropped with epstein, almost like we all figured eventually they had to do something about it, it was too egregious to just let it go. and by the time comey's daughter wrapped up that sham trial and shipped ghislaine off to the glue factory for trafficking humans to no one apparently, it was too late and they sealed everything.

i sincerely hope there's enough people that will be up their azz about this all day every day until they have no choice. if only the people who do nothing all day cared as much about this to tail maxine with questions the way they did when they wanted manchin or sinema to sign off on joes giveaway bill. thats wishful thinking though, we're a banana republic

Cherry on top: SBF and his parents started two separate companies, FTX Property ltd and Alameda Holdings, under which they bought hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate in the Bahamas and still own

And sweet aunty Maxine says he’s a very nice boy

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
It is awful but won't be covered. He ruined people. But since he was a Dem operative, he'll get a pass. It's so frustrating to watch. If the Republicans weren't the stupid party they might be able to do something about it but instead they continue to be the dumbest group of people in America. So annoying!

It is awful but won't be covered. He ruined people. But since he was a Dem operative, he'll get a pass. It's so frustrating to watch. If the Republicans weren't the stupid party they might be able to do something about it but instead they continue to be the dumbest group of people in America. So annoying!
He was playing on both sides, but yeah, significantly more entwined with the left, no doubt about it

Uniparty at work

couple suggestions for maxine on potential future invites on congressional hearings

jack kevorkian on medicaid reform

bill cosby on women's rights

dick fuld on leverage regulatory oversight

jeff skilling and hank greenberg on derivative risk management

floyd mayweather on improving student literacy

ghislaine maxwell on human rights

kanye west on work with the jewish american committee

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT