ADVERTISEMENT

Mackensie Alexander Arrested

tenor.gif

Yep, Queen Snowflake. I take all kinds of heat on this board for my different and, yes, sometimes childish and wrong opinions. But god damn never once have I complained about it. Amy's problem is that she loves to dish it out but has skin as thin as onion parchment. Grow a damn vulva, Amy. If you cannot take it, stop dishing it out. Despite what you think, "the liberals" aren't the sole cause of everything bad in the world.

I used to be so proud of our fanbase. I used to tell my friends who weren't Clemson fans or had no exposure to us that we were respectful to others and that it's a fun, family friendly environment where people from all walks come together to celebrate the Tigers.

I don't know if it's the recent success of the football team, COVID, the current political environment or something else entirely, but there some just terrible representatives of my alma mater on this board. Not saying it's to UGA or Sakerlina levels but some of y'all, on both sides, need to leave the board immediately and take your garbage to Reddit or Facebook. You're ruining it.

unfortunate side effect of bringing down so many yankees to get that oos money. #truth

Reactions: TheTigersNest
To me it’s not irrelevant at all. Mackenzie is arrested for being a good son and looking out for his father who is missing and may be dead but we have people who are rioting, looting, burning cities and assaulting innocent people and nothing is being done. It’s effed up and totally relevant.
One day the cops will figure out who they are supposed to arrest and who they are not supposed to arrest. It won't happen under trump, though.

Would love to contribute to a go fund me acct to assist in the search. MA did what all of us would have done, very emotional time for him I’m sure. Prayers for his fathers safe return.
@amynhop is contacting steve bannon for assistance in setting one up

DEMOCRATS always attack the ladies

every debate i participated in college for they young republicans

they would always attack the ladies

i think they think that conservative ladies are weak?

we are not leaving

those who fight against the flag will be in jail of dead

mark my words
Who the hell is we? Are you and Amy married or something? She said the country sucks, so going to a better one seems like a good option. If you don't think it sucks, then by all means stay. I don't know you, so I really don't care.

@Cris_Ard JMO but you're going to start losing customers if all these threads turn into either political arguments or political echo chambers. This message board is why a good many customers gladly pay you. We can't even get past four replies into a Clemson-related thread without it turning to politics. Just giving my $0.02.

yea

if i was you

in a democracy that we live in

you pay to read the articles

you dont pay but are enlightened by the comments

just dont read the threads

Reactions: amynhop
Who the hell is we? Are you and Amy married or something? She said the country sucks, so going to a better one seems like a good option. If you don't think it sucks, then by all means stay. I don't know you, so I really don't care.

EDIT FOR DEMOCRATS AND MEMBERS OF NATIONAL MEDIA

she said

this country is sucking now

because of

people who continually support

DOMESTIC TERRORISM

Last edited:
Reactions: amynhop

No sir, I said shitty country “now”. And I was implying the cities allowing the lawlessness. But I said it was a poor choice of words on my part and I should have said “shitty times”. But you know I clarified if you have read the thread. And this is the 3rd time I have clarified. This a the greatest country on earth. And re- electing Trump will keep it great. I’m not going anywhere. All these rioting Marxists who hate America can get the hell out.

No sir, I said shitty country “now”. And I was implying the cities allowing the lawlessness. But I said it was a poor choice of words on my part and I should have said “shitty times”. But you know I clarified if you have read the thread. And this is the 3rd time I have clarified. This a the greatest country on earth. And re- electing Trump will keep it great. I’m not going anywhere. All these rioting Marxists who hate America can get the hell out.
He responded to the message I made before you clarified that, did he not? Take that up with him, not me.

And I don't give a shit who you want re-elected, that's your business. Point was, and always has been, you're all idiots for bringing any of that up in this thread about a guy looking for his missing father. Has absolutely nothing to do with your views.

He responded to the message I made before you clarified that, did he not? Take that up with him, not me.

And I don't give a shit who you want re-elected, that's your business. Point was, and always has been, you're all idiots for bringing any of that up in this thread about a guy looking for his missing father. Has absolutely nothing to do with your views.

You said that I said our country sux. I certainly did not say anything of the sorts. I’m not an idiot. You have a good day and I’ll pray Mack’s father is found alive.

You said that I said our country sux. I certainly did not say anything of the sorts. I’m not an idiot. You have a good day and I’ll pray Mack’s father is found alive.
You're right, you said it was shitty. Not nearly as derogatory, my apologies.

That's all you had to say from the beginning instead of turning this into a stupid Fox news-CNN slap fight, then getting mad when people call you out for it. If you can't see how this was nowhere near the appropriate time to discuss your social and political views, then you are definitely an idiot. You may not be an academic idiot, but your awareness is idiot level.

I asked you a question and that was your answer with no further context. If you want to assume I'm some super CNN left wing person, be my guest.

i edited the original post

i was under the assumption you had read my previous 100 post

i was not aware you had no clue where i stood

so i edited the comment

your response was typical of a cnn viewer

my apologies if cnn is not your master

You're right, you said it was shitty. Not nearly as derogatory, my apologies.

That's all you had to say from the beginning instead of turning this into a stupid Fox news-CNN slap fight, then getting mad when people call you out for it. If you can't see how this was nowhere near the appropriate time to discuss your social and political views, then you are definitely an idiot. You may not be an academic idiot, but your awareness is idiot level.

Idiot level awareness to the people on the left when they are called out for all the lawlessness and defund the police shit going on in their cities. The truth hurts and nobody disagrees with the left without being attacked physically or verbally, just as you did with your name calling. This a message board full of opinions. And my comments were relevant in the thread to me. And that’s really all that matters when I post. Not what YOU think. This is America. Still land of the free as long as MY PRESIDENT stays in office.

Serious question. When was the last time a black was shot by the police who were fully complying? Every one of these situations involve belligerent behavior and questionable actions by the perp where the cops are put in no win situations. The guy shot 7 times would be alive had he simply listened and not acted in a reckless foolish manner. When he resisted and reached into the car he bought the bullets with his stupidity. Why was he reaching into the car? To give the officers flowers? You know he has a violent past involving women and children, right?

WE NEED POLICEMAN & WOMEN...THERE ARE MANY GREAT ONES, INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBERS!

I regret responding to this thread because of questions like these! But will respect your questions with answers:
1. Here is a hint... Columbia, SC 2014, Charleston, SC 2016 & Minneapolis, MN 2017! There are many more but just trying to keep with your “Fully Complying” Question!
2. History says otherwise; (Please feel free to google) Black Men Free after being wrongly accused by policemen(Numerous) or PA Judge denied appeal after convicted with policeman assistance... Central Park 5... Hopefully you are aware of the Friday Night Police Assisted Colored/Negro Hangings 1865-1970’s! Now I know these does not directly involved police assisted death or murder but it does go directly “Why The Negro Do Not Trust Or May Not Fully Cooperate With Policeman”!

For the second group of highlighted questions, May I Offer The Following; https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...sting+arrest+&+not+killed+by+police&FORM=VDRE
Now here is a question for you; If Dylan Roof was Black Would He Be Alive Today Or Better Yet, When Captured, Would “The Policeman” Have Taken Him Directly To Burger King? Maybe he “Fully Cooperated!?”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT