ADVERTISEMENT

Mackensie Alexander Arrested

Should have just torched the city and he wouldn't have been arrested...

Ain’t that the sad truth in our shitty country right now?
Perfect time to bring all this up. Why make yet another thread about it when we can torpedo the one about MA's likely dead father instead? Genius stuff, really.

Perfect time to bring all this up. Why make yet another thread about it when we can torpedo the one about MA's likely dead father instead? Genius stuff, really.

Because it’s the truth. And it’s unbelievable. And scary. And disgusting. And evil. And it’s happening daily and nothing is being done about it. Hope that helps with your why. It can’t be talked about enough. It has to stop. If people don’t wake up and speak up and do something... we aren’t gong to have a country.

Because it’s the truth. And it’s unbelievable. And scary. And disgusting. And evil. And it’s happening daily and nothing is being done about it. Hope that helps with your why. It can’t be talked about enough. It has to stop. If people don’t wake up and speak up and do something... we aren’t gong to have a country.
Then leave. Isn't that the standard answer? No need to respond.

You are a true patriot

Reactions: TigerTC
We don't know all of the facts but on the surface it's hard to blame Mackensie on this one. Maybe the guy didn't do anything wrong but I'd just chalk this one up to him being upset.

Hopefully they just arrested him to try to let him cool off a little bit.

If the Bengals cut him for this, I hope to hell they do just well enough to miss out on a good QB in the next couple of drafts and then go O forever.

Lots of other irrelevant things are also the truth, and there’s no need to bring them up, either.

Ain’t that the sad truth in our shitty country right now?
If this country is so shitty then why don’t you just leave, amirite?

What happened to MAGA? If it’s shitty is he failing? Isn’t his new slogan keep America great or something? How can he keep it that way when it’s not great, but shitty as you say it is?

Lots of other irrelevant things are also the truth, and there’s no need to bring them up, either.

To me it’s not irrelevant at all. Mackenzie is arrested for being a good son and looking out for his father who is missing and may be dead but we have people who are rioting, looting, burning cities and assaulting innocent people and nothing is being done. It’s effed up and totally relevant.

To me it’s not irrelevant at all. Mackenzie is arrested for being a good son and looking out for his father who is missing and may be dead but we have people who are rioting, looting, burning cities and assaulting innocent people and nothing is being done. It’s effed up and totally relevant.
Why not talk about abortion? Isn’t that worse?

Reactions: purenonsense
If this country is so shitty then why don’t you just leave, amirite?

What happened to MAGA? If it’s shitty is he failing? Isn’t his new slogan keep America great or something? How can he keep it that way when it’s not great, but shitty as you say it is?

It’s shitty in the cities where liberals riot, loot, burn, and assault Innocent people and call it a peaceful protest. The mayors/ governors do nothing about it. They condone it and look the other way. Then they ridiculously blame Trump for the violence.
Amirite?

It’s shitty in the cities where liberals riot, loot, burn, and assault Innocent people and call it a peaceful protest. The mayors/ governors do nothing about it. They condone it and look the other way. Then they ridiculously blame Trump for the violence.
Amirite?
Yes you’re right. Only in liberal places. You’re correct.

Reactions: areeves
Jesus Christ folks. The man’s father is missing and y’all over here putting politics into a thread again?

We say Clemson is all about family. Yet if we were in his shoes, I’d be annoyed as hell that politics is being brought up during my missing dad’s search (not that I would be on TI if such a scenario were to occur). Simply put, seems to me the cordial thing to do is to put it aside for a few days and just send up a prayer for the man

Never witnessed a poster get personally attacked for sharing their opinion as much as Amy. Maybe treetiger is a bigger target, but regardless, it's ridiculous.

Folks itt telling her to leave the country LOL .. what have you personally done for this country to hold such a high opinion of your patriotic sacrifices that you feel entitled telling another citizen to get out?

Good gracious.

Last edited:
Come on season, we need ya...desperately. Thoughts w Mac n his pop...some blame him a bit. Things don’t add up and I’d want answers too; particularly in his case (high-profile wealthy pro athlete)

Reactions: NorthATLtiger
I don't blame Mac at all. Just pray that wasn't any alligators or big snakes close by. Praying for his safe return.

That area has a ton of both, unfortunately. Hopefully they find him quickly. The heat is brutal down here right now.

Reactions: scartiger
ADVERTISEMENT