ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA Terrorists Attack NC town

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
POS MAGA terrorists. My wife's friend lives on the lake in Whispering Pines. The MAGA proud boys terrorist attack knocked out power for 40K homes, and they wont have power back until next Thursday. Her husband is a veteran (ex special forces) with PTSD. Really sad.

All real American patriots should denounce domestic MAGA terrorism.

@TigerGrowls
@jakefest
@palmetto tiger
@fatman76

Get in here and defend this terrorist attack. MAGA!

POS MAGA terrorists. My wife's friend lives on the lake in Whispering Pines. The MAGA proud boys terrorist attack knocked out power for 40K homes, and they wont have power back until next Thursday. Her husband is a veteran (ex special forces) with PTSD. Really sad.

@TigerGrowls
@jakefest
@palmetto tiger
@fatman76

Over a damn drag show. When are they going to start cutting power to Southern Baptist churches?

"Cameron said the area is experiencing increased emergency calls due to the lack of power, adding that auto accidents have occurred because traffic lights are out. People who rely on oxygen have placed emergency calls, he said.

More than 37,000 customers were without power across the county Sunday evening, according to the Duke Energy outage map. According to poweroutage.us, about 38,000 customers had lost power in Moore County and neighboring Hoke County."

• Haha
Reactions: CUfan1971

@TigerGrowls
@jakefest
@palmetto tiger
@fatman76

Let’s first remove the threat to people , Make repairs and get life back to normal

Then I am all in on a thorough investigation to determine who did this and charge those persons with crime and then try them in a court of law with a jury following the typical legal process to determine the guilty and then if convicted have them sentenced and jailed

Or your option NYTIGERFAN we could accuse someone without supporting evidence , inflame people to hate and riots and cause unintended consequences by violence , injury and death to innocent collaterals

You can try yours but

I pick my method

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08

@TigerGrowls
@jakefest
@palmetto tiger
@fatman76

I denounce all terrorism of any type. Violence is never the answer.

So your list is;
1) Charlottesville
2) J6 (only people killed were Trump supporters)
3) A potential attack on a power station (based on specious “evidence” at best…let’s see where the investigation goes, it certainly wouldn’t be the first time the right was set up with a false flag)

Want to go through all the terrorism of the Left that you won’t denounce?

Let’s first remove the threat to people , Make repairs and get life back to normal

Then I am all in on a thorough investigation to determine who did this and charge those persons with crime and then try them in a court of law with a jury following the typical legal process to determine the guilty and then if convicted have them sentenced and jailed

Or your option NYTIGERFAN we could accuse someone without supporting evidence , inflame people to hate and riots and cause unintended consequences by violence , injury and death to innocent collaterals

You can try yours but

I pick my method
They don’t care

Accusation = guilt in their world

It’s how banana republic dictatorships work, that’s the goal

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You will get no argument from me that stopping violence against innocent Americans of all walks of politics is a noble goal

Your goal of inflaming irrational hate driven illogical responses to bad things happening to people is not going to make the world better

just more bitter

work on more measured responses and you will feel better about yourself

It really doesn’t matter if it was a false flag or not.

This shit needs to stop. Putting people’s power in jeopardy in Winter is awful.

The discourse has gotten out of hand.

Whoever did it needs to face the full penalty of the law.
Yeah, more post was more of a shot at the nutjobs since I have just as much proof of my claim as they have of theirs.
I agree, though. Whoever did this should be punished to the full extent of the law.

I keep thinking to myself do people who want to disagree with me when I criticize left and Democratic inspired violence think I approve of Republican or right inspired violence which I want to make clear is volumes less than the left

There is zero tolerance for senseless violence and riots which for some reason the 600 or so riots in 2020 was OK and the January 6 was somehow ends of time was a poor comparison

All were unacceptable and what really bothers me about Jan 6 was the preparation of the law enforcement by Democrats and then the response and conduct of Republican government officials

There was plenty of stupidity for that day for all around

OK I just watched the update on this situation on the communist radical violent crazy far right wing network with the three nutbags on Fox and Friends relaying the police report that it is under investigation as vandalism with no firm suspects at this time.

So if any of you have insider knowledge of who did this please call the FBI or police in NC

NYTIGERFAN please provide the authorities with the information you have on the MAGA terrorists that committed this crime

Suggest to all to be careful on self incrimination and consider putting a lawyer on speed dial if there are any concerns to to implicating someone as they are entitled to council

My recommendation is for those guilty turn yourself in

BTW the substation transformers were shot with high powered rifles which I personally have seen done with transformers more than once

Last edited:
gotta love the people who avoid any discussion over what was written in ashley biden's personal diary because they demand "proof" and "evidence" before doing so.

but some twitter users blame a group for an incident that the police are on record saying they don't know what went on yet and what do you know, they believe the twitter users.

probably was some far right wingnut, but i can't get over the hypocrisy. live with some semblance of principle or stop pretending you have any

OK additional update from the FBI on the national story regarding two large substation transformers

FBI reports no motive, no suspects, no concrete details to report but under investigation

NYTIGERFAN is that you hate mongering and putting false and malicious information out which could result in innocent people being blamed and harmed because of your reckless attempt at creating a false narrative in the public forum

Of course this information was provided to me by the POS channel Fox Business News and my TV crush Maria Bartoroma She hot LOL

Should the purveyor of the information be banned

I am talking about Fox Business News of course

Thank U NYTIGERFAN for providing truthful accurate up to date information

In the future I will count on you dead on accurate reporting instead of the lying bastards at Fox

How dare they call themselves News Fair and Balanced

gotta love the people who avoid any discussion over what was written in ashley biden's personal diary because they demand "proof" and "evidence" before doing so.

but some twitter users blame a group for an incident that the police are on record saying they don't know what went on yet and what do you know, they believe the twitter users.

probably was some far right wingnut, but i can't get over the hypocrisy. live with some semblance of principle or stop pretending you have any

probably was some kids thinking it was funny to shoot the big huge transformer

years ago I was involved with a case just like that

kids got new guns for birthday and thought it cool to shoot transformers thinking it hurts nothing

them babies are full of oil and will leak with a hole in the side

probably was some kids thinking it was funny to shoot the big huge transformer

years ago I was involved with a case just like that

kids got new guns for birthday and thought it cool to shoot transformers thinking it hurts nothing

them babies are full of oil and will leak with a hole in the side
oh god, theyre prob gonna make this about gun control now too. get your bingo cards out this one. already got trans, guns, and maga marked off for buzz words from the batsht index

@TigerGrowls
@jakefest
@palmetto tiger
@fatman76

Some expected responses here:
- it was ANTIFA!
- but but but whatabout BLM riots?

But these responses surprised me:
- we are waiting on the corrupt FBI and/or fox news to tell us what happened here.
- i need to see actual evidence presented in a court of law before I will believe anything.

Yall are MAGA sheep who condone terrorism and hate crimes. Me, I do my own research. I don't need fix news to tell me what happened here.

Reactions: dpic73
- it was ANTIFA!

- we are waiting on the corrupt FBI and/or fox news to tell us what happened here.
- i need to see actual evidence presented in a court of law before I will believe anything.

Yall are MAGA sheep who condone terrorism and hate crimes. Me, I do my own research. I don't need fix news to tell me what happened here.
@nytigerfan is a professional disinfo agent employed by Soros and is a card carrying communist? Go ahead and admit everything bro.

- it was ANTIFA!

Since you obviously are embedded with the terrorists and know more than the FBI please spill the beans and have them locked up

I know you are an adult male or so I think

but if asked based on your answer think you are around 6

@TigerGrowls
@jakefest
@palmetto tiger
@fatman76

It was clearly the left.

Since you obviously are embedded with the terrorists and know more than the FBI please spill the beans and have them locked up

I know you are an adult male or so I think

but if asked based on your answer think you are around 6

Ah yes, another expected response, questioning the age of someone who confronts you with uncomfortable facts. But I am going to deduct points since you failed to tell me to go back to my mother's basement.

Hey, by the way...

If you have any evidence of actual election fraud in 2020 or 2022, please provide it to the FBI.

If you have any evidence of actual Ukranian investment into FTX that was funneled back to democrat campaigns, please provide it to the FBI.

Ah yes, another expected response, questioning the age of someone who confronts you with uncomfortable facts. But I am going to deduct points since you failed to tell me to go back to my mother's basement.

Hey, by the way...

If you have any evidence of actual election fraud in 2020 or 2022, please provide it to the FBI.
The FBI has the tampering and collusion in house with the paperwork and agents and will be investigated.
If you have any evidence of actual Ukranian investment into FTX that was funneled back to democrat campaigns, please provide it to the FBI.
Again I NEVER invest in stuff like crypto so i would have no idea. But again authorities who have better tools than me will be investigating. My suggestion is we wait for a thorough investigation as I personally don't think I made that claim, but it is public records of the $40 million or so given DEMS and then the laughable questioning by Maxine Water who is over his business does call it into question.

Seems like Republican got $250,00 If I were a Dem I would take them bets all day!

The 6 was a joke I apologize if you were offended.

The sad part of our conversation is that you would not recognize Democratic Fraud if it was in your face.

It is just not in your DNA. You can only sniff out Republican crimes which I encourage as I want integrity and honesty in conversations.

As the Congress investigates I will be the first to ask a bad Republican to be punished just as I would ask all bad actors to be punished.

Problem you are dealing with is there a patch of bad Republicans and a National Forest of Bad Democrats

Problem you are dealing with is there a patch of bad Republicans and a National Forest of Bad Democrats[/B]

318155719_561408855994645_514049511199889293_n.jpg

You will get no argument from me that stopping violence against innocent Americans of all walks of politics is a noble goal

Your goal of inflaming irrational hate driven illogical responses to bad things happening to people is not going to make the world better

just more bitter

work on more measured responses and you will feel better about yourself

absolutely un****ing believable from the guy who starts as many posts as you do about election fraud. Just unbelievable.

I really dont care that you have an opposing viewpoint, what I care about is that you seem to think you are some kind of fair and rational guy. you arent. objectively.

Baby momma be from Pinehurst, ima see what she can find out. Doubt very seriously it was “right wing terrorism”. Sounds convenient

@TigerGrowls
@jakefest
@palmetto tiger
@fatman76

Love how you put special forces in parentheses for added effect. Typical leftist grandiose behavior

Love how you put special forces in parentheses for added effect. Typical leftist grandiose behavior

Glad you think it is funny. He was special forces. Great guy. When he served he was gone 11 months out of the year, every year, with two kids. Had a whole bunch of fake identity passports and shit. Since he retired he ended getting into drugs with some other special forces vets. Spent some time in rehab and with therapists. He has been much better recently, but your friends’ knocking out the power has not helped.

Again. I am glad you find it so amusing.

Glad you think it is funny. He was special forces. Great guy. When he served he was gone 11 months out of the year, every year, with two kids. Had a whole bunch of fake identity passports and shit. Since he retired he ended getting into drugs with some other special forces vets. Spent some time in rehab and with therapists. He has been much better recently, but your friends’ knocking out the power has not helped.

Cool. I have special forces friends too. Congratulations.

Not calling your buddy a liar but almost all Spec Op deployments are no more than 6 months in total with breaks in the middle, which is watched vey closely at JSOC. More general infantry guys (army, marines) might see a year in country but also come home for breaks and don't see nearly the same amount of mission demand. The only outliers might be the Rangers but they are in between the specialized world and general infantry, operating in much larger teams.

Also, your buddy sounds like he worked in more of a linguist or intelligence capacity if he had multiple passports and operated under the cover of a fake identity. We didn't typically carry ID into deployments.

Your friend is a great example of why I donate so much money to veteran focused charities. Lots of folks in the same shoes as him and it's very sad thing to see. Coming home and acclimating back into normal society was almost harder than each of the selection schools and deployments I did during my tenure. Luckily my issues were more around responding to most things with violence, not drugs or dependency. Took me a few very tough years to reprogram myself. Anyway, wish him luck in his battles.

In regards to your original post, I reckon we will have to wait and see who gets arrested, feels a bit too "conspiracy theory" until there is actual proof. May need to order you one of these towels in the meantime..........good stocking stuffer?

Actually they did this in the name of climate change. Don’t you know that’s real? 😂

Not calling your buddy a liar but almost all Spec Op deployments are no more than 6 months in total with breaks in the middle, which is watched vey closely at JSOC. More general infantry guys (army, marines) might see a year in country but also come home for breaks and don't see nearly the same amount of mission demand. The only outliers might be the Rangers but they are in between the specialized world and general infantry, operating in much larger teams.

Also, your buddy sounds like he worked in more of a linguist or intelligence capacity if he had multiple passports and operated under the cover of a fake identity. We didn't typically carry ID into deployments.

Your friend is a great example of why I donate so much money to veteran focused charities. Lots of folks in the same shoes as him and it's very sad thing to see. Coming home and acclimating back into normal society was almost harder than each of the selection schools and deployments I did during my tenure. Luckily my issues were more around responding to most things with violence, not drugs or dependency. Took me a few very tough years to reprogram myself. Anyway, wish him luck in his battles.

In regards to your original post, I reckon we will have to wait and see who gets arrested, feels a bit too "conspiracy theory" until there is actual proof. May need to order you one of these towels in the meantime..........good stocking stuffer?

so you want to wait for the corrupt FBI ( that you want to defund) to complete their investigation before you make any conclusions?

so you want to wait for the corrupt FBI ( that you want to defund) to complete their investigation before you make any conclusions?
Don't want to make the same mistake we made about the Pelosi attacker (aka, gay lover)........will wait for all of the facts to come out.

wait people actually still think that Pelosi's attacker was the husband's gay lover? i just assumed that was MAGA folks taking the piss

edit: or am i misinterpreting your post

wait people actually still think that Pelosi's attacker was the husband's gay lover? i just assumed that was MAGA folks taking the piss

edit: or am i misinterpreting your post
Was kidding although it does raise an eyebrow or two that the entire story has just vanished and the reporter that came out with a different version of the facts has also just vanished.

Also, that's a pretty quick recovery for a skull fracture, no?

Was kidding although it does raise an eyebrow or two that the entire story has just vanished and the reporter that came out with a different version of the facts has also just vanished.

Eyeroll. So what's your conclusion Jake?

sweet fancy moses.

I denounce all terrorism of any type. Violence is never the answer.

So your list is;
1) Charlottesville
2) J6 (only people killed were Trump supporters)
3) A potential attack on a power station (based on specious “evidence” at best…let’s see where the investigation goes, it certainly wouldn’t be the first time the right was set up with a false flag)

Want to go through all the terrorism of the Left that you won’t denounce?
That idiot won't answer a question he has no answer for. It's been proven numerous times throughout his miserable existence in New Amsterdam

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT