ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Spain Real Estate

clemsonalex

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
Anderson, SC
How on earth does this process work? He buys your house, sight unseen, and pays you "top dollar?" There's no way he's making any money off that unless he low balls the hell out of you.

Plus, all his commercials are annoying AF on TV and 105.5....

Anybody got any insight?

How on earth does this process work? He buys your house, sight unseen, and pays you "top dollar?" There's no way he's making any money off that unless he low balls the hell out of you.

Anybody got any insight?
I've wondered this too. Here for the answer.

Reactions: clemsonalex

Anybody got any insight?

please reassure me that none of you are stupid enough to fall for this con artist

I personally have flipped stuff like houses and negotiated many modest financial deals and let me assure you folks that you will deeply regret coming anywhere near this

please reassure me that none of you are stupid enough to fall for this con artist

I personally have flipped stuff like houses and negotiated many modest financial deals and let me assure you folks that you will deeply regret coming anywhere near this
Oh I’m not. I’m just wondering what BS he is spilling to get people to agree to his shit.

Those won't be on much longer unless he's running a con. Real estate in one of the hottest markets in this state is starting to slow down. By that I mean comparatively....it's still going strong here.

How does he make money you ask:
1. Purchases home for less than market value but not a huge lowball
2. Lipstick renovation and then resells for a small profit
3. One of his agents makes commission on the listing side when he resells
4. Free referral for one of his buyers agents for these folks who just sold their home to him and now need to live somewheres

Oh I’m not. I’m just wondering what BS he is spilling to get people to agree to his shit.

you will think this bizarre but i love to go to the meeting and get togetherd these guys have to try to get you to give them your money

i have been to a few just for laughs

one was funny in that people in the audience stood up and told how great the plan worked for them

total scam as the person doing the revalation was a paid actor to convince people os us suckers to buy in

it is amazing all the tricks these hucksters use

time shares is another fun trip

always leave your wallet at home

How does he make money you ask:
1. Purchases home for less than market value but not a huge lowball
2. Lipstick renovation and then resells for a small profit
3. One of his agents makes commission on the listing side when he resells
4. Free referral for one of his buyers agents for these folks who just sold their home to him and now need to live somewheres

Yea, it’s not rocket science people. These guys are full of shit but there are plenty of suckers and desperate folks to keep the money flowing.

Yea, it’s not rocket science people. These guys are full of shit but there are plenty of suckers and desperate folks to keep the money flowing.

i dont want to insult someone but most of these people like this guy is one step from being a criminal and just flat out stealing frim you with a handgun

ADVERTISEMENT