ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Wingate - Fulton County GA Testimony

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Let the truth set you free. A coup took place. The election was stolen from the American people. We are an occupied nation at this time.

NEW: Mark Wingate, a Fulton County Elections Board member, testifies that he voted against certifying the 2020 election because the county did not verify the signatures on 147,000 mail-in ballots.

"I asked what did we do for signature verification? And the comment I got back frankly floored me, 'We didn't do any.'"

Additionally, the county could not provide any chain of custody documentation or surveillance footage for mail-in ballots or ballot drop boxes.

"I and other board members had requested that we obtain the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered."

"There was never any surveillance tape, an inch of footage delivered to the board."

He also says there were problems with the voter registration rolls that still exist in Fulton County.

Wingate's testimony was part of the disbarment hearing for Former United States Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Clark, who is among the 19 defendants facing various charges, including racketeering, by Fani Willis for investigating the 2020 election in Fulton County.

@JeffClarkUS

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Signature verification is a scam. I rarely have the same signature and I couldn’t tell you what my signature looks like on my voter registration.

ID should be required to vote.
I agree but signature verification is just another level of protection when mail in ballots are in the equation. Prior to the 2020 general election mail in ballots were a very small percentage of the total votes cast and they then used signature verification also.

Yawn... Another SMOKING GUN from the election 4 years ago that just showed up now.

Note a couple of things... First he says he did some simplistic "research" into the population of Fulton county. Then he looked at the voter rolls and from his "extrapolated" numbers, there are more voters on the rolls than there are in his extrapolated numbers of voting age people in Fulton county.

Yeah... this testimony will go places.

This has to be blatant fraud. People are catching it but i would bet dollars to doughnuts nothing will happen.

Is the Biden regime weaponizing the Social Security Administration to hand out fake/temporary social security numbers to illegals and automatically registering them to vote in key swing states?

Over 2 million in TX, AZ, and PA alone in just the past 3 months - that’s insanity

There needs to be a national injunction to stop this takeover before it’s too late

All of these voter registrations need to be removed if they are illegal aliens

Red state attorneys general need to be all over this

========

Now you're catching on. The tell was so-called "conservative" governors gaslighting us about illegal aliens allegedly not getting driver's license (spoiler alert, they are). And they get DLs because the OBiden Regime is unlawfully granting millions of illegal "parolee" status, thereby automatically sending them work permits and social security cards. So DeSantis pretends this isn't happening by drawing the false distinction that these aliens are technically "legal." Every single conservative governor should have sued the OBiden Regime and appealed all the way to SCOUTS for this unlawful scheme to facilitate an invasion of the USA.

The winning candidate will have a hundred million votes this year. Mark it down.

Wrong again. Brazil, Japan, both count votes on the same day.
it's so confusing when we're allowed to compare ourselves to other smaller nations. when COVID happened, we couldn't get close to them 'because reasons'. gun control, same thing. now that we're talking about voting it's fine to compare ourselves to countries that have half (or less) the total number of votes as us? how do you decide when it's OK? is it only based on you making a point, or is there some actual logic?

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT