ADVERTISEMENT

McDonalds and lack of common sense....

I hear ya OP. Should have said you have a medical condition and can’t wear one. That’s what I do. Have never worn a mask once. And never will. And I’m never even asked to except at Costco. Come at me with all your ,” I’m selfish “ BS. I don’t care. After all- it’s just an election infection. All you people can tag me, quote me and insult me all you want.... I won’t comment ITT again. And some of the very people who will are most likely some of the idiots driving around in your vehicle by yourself while wearing a mask.

Some of you need to stand up and speak up about all this nonsense going on in our country. And Tillman28 ( that’s who you will always be to me ) shut up and stop tagging me with your personal attacks and insults. Trump2020. MAGA bitches.
GO TIGERS!

• Haha
Reactions: GoodWord28
I hear ya OP. Should have said you have a medical condition and can’t wear one. That’s what I do. Have never worn a mask once. And never will. And I’m never even asked to except at Costco. Come at me with all your ,” I’m selfish “ BS. I don’t care. After all- it’s just an election infection. All you people can tag me, quote me and insult me all you want.... I won’t comment ITT again. And some of the very people who will are most likely some of the idiots driving around in your vehicle by yourself while wearing a mask.

Some of you need to stand up and speak up about all this nonsense going on in our country. And Tillman28 ( that’s who you will always be to me ) shut up and stop tagging me with your personal attacks and insults. Trump2020. MAGA bitches.
GO TIGERS!
My god, you're a child

You should have turned around and walked less than 100 yards to get your mask. It wasn’t the managers fault you were too lazy to do that. It’s McDonalds so he probably deals with tons of lazy people everyday eating there. He handled the situation very well and deserves a promotion. Sorry you got mad over something that was 100% your fault.

Funny, I walked in....no one in there but me.The employees ALL had their masks on their chins.

OK

Then the mgr tells me to leave and is VERY rude about it.

OK

When I pull the shirt up he gets condescending. So I responded the same.

Amazing some of the takes on here without knowing the details.

@harristeeter going viral for causing a scene at McDonald’s is no way to go thru life.

You need to take a hard look in the mirror. You’re sounding like @amynhop
True, I could go through life being a keyboard warrior such as yourself.

On second thought......nah

I’ll just have to enjoy the awesome week Wall Street gave me in addition to landing two big contracts for one of my businesss. Which I worked overnight on.

Then I just enjoyed watching my 15 year old son pitch an absolute gem in a 18 U tournament.

88 pitches
10 s/o’s
Only 3 hits
1 run
1 walk

And two coaches wanted to start talking scholarships. I’ll take the way my life is!

True, I could go through life being a keyboard warrior such as yourself.

On second thought......nah

I’ll just have to enjoy the awesome week Wall Street gave me in addition to landing two big contracts for one of my businesss. Which I worked overnight on.

Then I just enjoyed watching my 15 year old son pitch an absolute gem in a 18 U tournament.

88 pitches
10 s/o’s
Only 3 hits
1 run
1 walk

And two coaches wanted to start talking scholarships. I’ll take the way my life is!
Dude. You made a scene at McDonald’s.

Funny, I walked in....no one in there but me.The employees ALL had their masks on their chins.

OK

Then the mgr tells me to leave and is VERY rude about it.

OK

When I pull the shirt up he gets condescending. So I responded the same.

Amazing some of the takes on here without knowing the details.
Did you brandish a furearm at McDonald’s?????!!!!!! Lolololol lolololol

Dude. You made a scene at McDonald’s.
Yea I honestly should have let the mgr be a complete prickish moron and walked away. Had started on a new project and had very little sleep.

That said, I could be like someone who changes usernames and actively tries to irritate a woman. That’s much more endearing and manly.

Amirite @amynhop

Reactions: amynhop
Yea I honestly should have let the mgr be a complete prickish moron and walked away. Had started on a new project and had very little sleep.

That said, I could be like someone who changes usernames and actively tries to irritate a woman. That’s much more endearing and manly.

Amirite @amynhop
The McDonald’s of TI Posters.

The McDonald’s of TI Posters.
The Danny Devito of Ti Posters.

Thanks for the McDonald’s shoutout, they’re one of the most successful companies of the last 70 years.

Danny Devito is just a has been little man.

GO TIGERS!

I am going to pray for you. Follow the path of Jesus and your soul may be cleansed before it is too late. God bless.

GO TIGERS!
And you’ll always be the Dollar Tree version of Kelly Anne Conway with the Black Friday discount bolt on boobs.

@amynhop

Last edited:
Yea I know “dear Facebook “. But
A- I don’t Facebook
B- I’ve got to let this steam off

So I’m on a job site just now and walk about 100 yards to grab some breakfast at this McDonald’s. Almost get there and I remembered I didn’t have a mask. So I went in and pulled my shirt up over my face.

The mgr looks at me and says “you need a mask”

Me - “I have a covering”

Mgr - “the sign says on the doors “mask or face coverings”

Me - “I have my face covered!”

Mgr - Not my rules”

Me - “you mean I’m going to have to walk ALL the way back for a mask”

Idiot - I’m not making you do anything “

Me - “my shirt is thicker than what you have on!!” Voice very much raised. He had a paper mask on

Stupid - “you can take his order if you want” looking at an employee as he walks away. (He was running the counter FYI)

Me - what’s your name

Imbecile - Tim (Need a @ron_munson ruling here)

Me - figures

Walked out and can’t believe I let “Tim” infuriate me like he did. Stupid Covid

Go Tigers!
😂😂

Saw something like this at an Arby's except the guys just didn't have masks.

The manager had them go outside, put her own mask on, and took their order from there. Came back in and placed it, then it went from there.

I saw this exact same scenario play out at the Wendy’s in Clemson the first week the mask mandate went into place. We were on the lake and had docked the boat and walked up. Another boater, big guy, was at the counter going through this exact same scenario as I opened the door to walk in. He wasn’t really being combative, just trying to figure out how he could get food for his kid and I was listening from the door because I was in the same situation without a mask.

After a minute or two, a younger black guy waiting on his order walked over and told the guy to gtfo of Wendy’s if he had a problem and started to kind of bow up. The guy told him to mind his own business and they started chirping at one another. I was the only person in Wendy’s big enough to break them up if they got into it and I started to walk over.

Thats when I looked up and saw the cameras above the registers and thought to myself, “nope. Not gonna be one of those guys going viral on Facebook fighting in a fast good joint.” Especially a fight between a white guy and black guy right now in this current climate. So, I just walked backed to the dock and told my wife I needed to borrow her bikini top to make a mask.

Feels like this story ended right at the good part......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT