ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in the real world

Jonada

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2011
South Jersey
While I understand the climate around here tends to lean more towards Fantasyland, I thought it important to interrupt your regularly scheduled programing to bring you all news from the real world. Specifically, this is regarding the Trump campaign's lawsuit in Pennsylvania, which was just dismissed.

Accompanying this is a section of the transcript from the Republican judge that threw out the case. For those that might still be confused after reading it, I've included a video at the bottom of this post that explains what he said in layman's terms

EnYmRCiWMAA22Wb

While I understand the climate around here tends to lean more towards Fantasyland, I thought it important to interrupt your regularly scheduled programing to bring you all news from the real world. Specifically, this is regarding the Trump campaign's lawsuit in Pennsylvania, which was just dismissed.

Accompanying this is a section of the transcript from the Republican judge that threw out the case. For those that might still be confused after reading it, I've included a video at the bottom of this post that explains what he said in layman's terms

EnYmRCiWMAA22Wb

Obama appointee, so not a real judge. Today is just a pit stop on the way to scotus. It will end there.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
We’ll just ignore the Dominion situation.
I understand that the Dominon "situation" is a very big story in Fantasyland. There are plenty of other threads where we can discuss that, but let's try and stay on topic in this one. Real world shit only please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT