ADVERTISEMENT

Mental health experts say “high probability” presidential candidate has dementia

This is actually funny and par for the course in the bizarro world of democrat supporters where up is down and so forth. You went to the trouble to try and sell this thread to disparage General Trump when its very obvious that your hero and idol China Joe Biden is a functional fruitcake who can only perform lucidly for short periods when they drug him up. Hes literally like a blithering slobbering idiot in an old folks home in more than half of his few public appearances but you guys with a straight face want to come on here and claim its Trump. LMFAO!!

LETS GO BRANDON!!

This is actually funny and par for the course in the bizarro world of democrat supporters where up is down and so forth. You went to the trouble to try and sell this thread to disparage General Trump when its very obvious that your hero and idol China Joe Biden is a functional fruitcake who can only perform lucidly for short periods when they drug him up. Hes literally like a blithering slobbering idiot in an old folks home in more than half of his few public appearances but you guys with a straight face want to come on here and claim its Trump. LMFAO!!

LETS GO BRANDON!!

General Trump? Do you mean General Bone Spurs. That is an insult to everyone who has ever served to refer to that draft dodging, pussy ass bitch, who openly discussed having real generals shot, as a general.

General Trump? Do you mean General Bone Spurs. That is an insult to everyone who has ever served to refer to that draft dodging, pussy ass bitch, who openly discussed having real generals shot, as a general.
General Trump is on active duty at this time and your comments belong in that bizarro category.

I don’t doubt that Trump is beginning to decline cognitively. That happens as you approach 80. But it’s plainly obvious that Biden is much worse in that category and his handlers protect him much much more than Trumps. I mean, the sitting president of the USA is forbidden by his staff to take unscripted questions in public for the most part. That’s crazy. As is the irony of Biden supporters criticizing Trumps mental acuity.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
General Trump is on active duty at this time and your comments belong in that bizarro category.

How so? Please explain how “General Trump” is on active duty right now.

Last edited:
I don’t doubt that Trump is beginning to decline cognitively. That happens as you approach 80. But it’s plainly obvious that Biden is much worse in that category and his handlers protect him much much more than Trumps. I mean, the sitting president of the USA is forbidden by his staff to take unscripted questions in public for the most part. That’s crazy. As is the irony of Biden supporters criticizing Trumps mental acuity.
I disagree that Biden is cognitively worse than Trump and he proved it in his SOTU address. I agree that Biden should take more unscripted questions but it's not like Trump sounds sane when he is interviewed. People have just become so accustomed to his batshit style of dementia that they've become numb to it, but you can't tell me he sounds like someone with great cognitive ability.

Biden can be pretty witty on the fly as well, Trump is humorless

“Remember when he told people to inject bleach. He must have done it,” Biden told a crowd of trial lawyers at a fundraiser in Houston on Thursday.

He also noted that Trump “told us to hit the body with UV light, and I’m confident he does.”

The crowd roared with applause."

The fact that either of these guys is a candidate for president is shocking. I personally think Trump is actually worse than Biden, but he says crazy shit so frequently nobody notices as much.

Biden is obviously not as sharp as when he was younger, but many of his gaffes are a function of his stutter which isn't a new issue. He's always had issues.

The fact that either of these guys is a candidate for president is shocking. I personally think Trump is actually worse than Biden, but he says crazy shit so frequently nobody notices as much.

Biden is obviously not as sharp as when he was younger, but many of his gaffes are a function of his stutter which isn't a new issue. He's always had issues.
It’s sad. All these self proclaimed Christians tearing a man down for his disability. But that’s ok. The other famous guy who was persecuted by Christians has a pretty good track record.

These threads are like debating who was the better coach: Ken Hatfield or Tommy West?

Sad for America that we have allowed our political system to get to this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT