ADVERTISEMENT

Message to the RoundTable

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
I am coming on as promised to address what has transpired. I now concede that Joe Biden is POTUS as its plainly obvious.

I still strongly feel along with 70% of registered republicans that the election of Biden is illegitimate and stolen by the organized crime group known as the deep state comprised of prominent members of the republican, and democrat parties.

My main emphasis and focus has been on President Trump and his policies which were incredibly successful. I did get interested in Q and Q did correctly predict some stuff that happened, but his main big predictions did not come true, so there is that. You nut bags that want to laugh and giggle over Q like little kids are just silly and its sad.

I will strongly continue to stand for what I think is right and call out what I think is wrong. You liberal folks supporting the agenda that is probably coming are just wrong and it will hurt the country. Instead of making America successful, it will bring more people from the middle class down into poverty.

We are now past a crossroads. We now have a large percentage of the voting public that do not have any confidence in the electoral process. This will probably lead to apathy and greater liberal control. The democrats will now work to institutionalize voter laws that will only strengthen their grip on control. Its not a pretty picture for those that agree with my views on how the country should be run.

I do hope I am proven wrong and that Joe Biden does an exceptional job as POTUS and that America is prosperous and successful going forward. I wish him the best in doing his job well for the sake of the nation.

I liked the post... BUT on the Q stuff. let's be clear, I'm not laughing and giggling... I'm heaping scorn and ridicule on a theory that's so stupid and unbelievable that it would be laughed out of any decent institute for mentally challenged people. A practice that I hope I will always follow.

The would is run by a group of of pedofile satan worshiping actors and billionairs ... and God has chosen Donald Trump to save us all. Honestly, some days I STILL think it has to be the biggest troll in American History.

Remember that you are the guy that called the constitutional process of impeachment a coup BUT somehow supports a guy that tried to get his supporters to attack and disrupt congress discharging it's duties. So there's that. We know that whatever Donald Trump plans... no matter the legality or the damage that it might do to the country... You'll be 100% behind it.

I liked the post... BUT on the Q stuff. let's be clear, I'm not laughing and giggling... I'm heaping scorn and ridicule on a theory that's so stupid and unbelievable that it would be laughed out of any decent institute for mentally challenged people. A practice that I hope I will always follow.

The would is run by a group of of pedofile satan worshiping actors and billionairs ... and God has chosen Donald Trump to save us all. Honestly, some days I STILL think it has to be the biggest troll in American History.

Remember that you are the guy that called the constitutional process of impeachment a coup BUT somehow supports a guy that tried to get his supporters to attack and disrupt congress discharging it's duties. So there's that. We know that whatever Donald Trump plans... no matter the legality or the damage that it might do to the country... You'll be 100% behind it.

As always we will have to agree to disagree.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
I am coming on as promised to address what has transpired. I now concede that Joe Biden is POTUS as its plainly obvious.

I still strongly feel along with 70% of registered republicans that the election of Biden is illegitimate and stolen by the organized crime group known as the deep state comprised of prominent members of the republican, and democrat parties.

My main emphasis and focus has been on President Trump and his policies which were incredibly successful. I did get interested in Q and Q did correctly predict some stuff that happened, but his main big predictions did not come true, so there is that. You nut bags that want to laugh and giggle over Q like little kids are just silly and its sad.

I will strongly continue to stand for what I think is right and call out what I think is wrong. You liberal folks supporting the agenda that is probably coming are just wrong and it will hurt the country. Instead of making America successful, it will bring more people from the middle class down into poverty.

We are now past a crossroads. We now have a large percentage of the voting public that do not have any confidence in the electoral process. This will probably lead to apathy and greater liberal control. The democrats will now work to institutionalize voter laws that will only strengthen their grip on control. Its not a pretty picture for those that agree with my views on how the country should be run.

I do hope I am proven wrong and that Joe Biden does an exceptional job as POTUS and that America is prosperous and successful going forward. I wish him the best in doing his job well for the sake of the nation.

Yeah. All I have to say is go **** yourself. You’ve been peddling obviously bullshit conspiracy theories forever.

now, as you yourself admired, everything you said was wrong.

so either admit that everything you said was utter bullshit, or go away forever.

there’s no other acceptable option for an asshole who has been obnoxiously wrong as you have been.

Yeah. All I have to say is go **** yourself. You’ve been peddling obviously bullshit conspiracy theories forever.

now, as you yourself admired, everything you said was wrong.

so either admit that everything you said was utter bullshit, or go away forever.

there’s no other acceptable option for an asshole who has been obnoxiously wrong as you have been.

Same to you scumbag! At no point did I say everything I said was wrong. I have been a hell of a lot more right than you at all points.

PS- You do not have any control over when and how I post. I know that is hard for your commie ass to cope with, but too bad.

Same to you scumbag! At no point did I say everything I said was wrong. I have been a hell of a lot more right than you at all points.

PS- You do not have any control over when and how I post. I know that is hard for your commie ass to cope with, but too bad.
I’m surprised you haven’t blocked that 1 yet. Only reason I know who you’re talking to is it showed you quoting ignored content & he’s the only person on this board I’ve ever ignored. I don’t mind a little political dust up every now & then but that dude started talking about little boys 1 day & I just chalked him up to the “sick puppy” category & muted him. I think he’s got a Biden shirt in his profile too so go figure, lol

Well....Biden has already lied his first 1/2 day in office. You idgets have that wonderful open minded Pelosi to "help" Mr. Lieden. It's all good....right?

You Libtard brainiacs will be reminded of every fvcking lie that Lieden and the Left "promised". Sometimes I wonder if you believe the moon landing was taped in a studio. That's the level of brainiacs on this board.

Well....Biden has already lied his first 1/2 day in office. You idgets have that wonderful open minded Pelosi to "help" Mr. Lieden. It's all good....right?

You Libtard brainiacs will be reminded of every fvcking lie that Lieden and the Left "promised". Sometimes I wonder if you believe the moon landing was taped in a studio. That's the level of brainiacs on this board.

Remember that time you insinuated that you would commit an act of violence against Pelosi if you were "terminal"?

Stay classy.

Remember that time you insinuated that you would commit an act of violence against Pelosi if you were "terminal"?

Stay classy.
Don't dare tell me to act "classy". The female you speak of calls anyone not on the Libtard boat domestic terrorists. She wanted machine guns placed in DC. Ask her why. I'm not sure about you, but I take great offense at that. Have her stay classy.

What those nut jobs did in the Senate during the Electoral vote count was an atrocity.... because they offended every American. But don't fool yourself, this country is a powder keg. When you defend BLM violence against Americans whose businesses are destroyed by that violence, something isn't right. ALL lives matter.

Stay classy yourself.

Reactions: TigerGrowls and Dmk
Welp one things for sure. Even when people are dead wrong, they wont dare to admit it.
If republicans continue to act like Jan 6th didn't happen and that no one is responsible and no one in the GOP should be held accountable, its going to be a long long time before unity and moving on happens.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Welp one things for sure. Even when people are dead wrong, they wont dare to admit it.
If republicans continue to act like Jan 6th didn't happen and that no one is responsible and no one in the GOP should be held accountable, its going to be a long long time before unity and moving on happens.

Who is acting like it didn't happen? I haven't seen a single public figure or right leaning media outlet do anything other than condemn the action and the people who participated. What is that you're after from people on the right? You want a formal apology from 74 million voters on behalf of the 5,000 or so participants?

If you're looking to hold Hawley, Cruz, etc accountable then let's round up Ayanna Pressley, Pelozi, Maxine etc and we can ensure no other sitting member of government incites violence or mentions voter fraud again. Punt them all out and we can start focusing on all that unity and healing I keep hearing about.

(insert whataboutism response here)

The mob that attacked our capitol and those who support them are seditionists and should be treated as such. Look up the federal statute. They were attempting to interrupt an act of congress. I hope all of them get 20 years in federal prison.

Don't dare tell me to act "classy". The female you speak of calls anyone not on the Libtard boat domestic terrorists. She wanted machine guns placed in DC. Ask her why. I'm not sure about you, but I take great offense at that. Have her stay classy.

What those nut jobs did in the Senate during the Electoral vote count was an atrocity.... because they offended every American. But don't fool yourself, this country is a powder keg. When you defend BLM violence against Americans whose businesses are destroyed by that violence, something isn't right. ALL lives matter.

Stay classy yourself.

I'm on record saying that I'm not a fan of Nancy Pelosi. I was specifically talking about the day when you insinuated that you wanted to harm her. Pure class.

You Libtard brainiacs will be reminded of every fvcking lie that Lieden and the Left "promised". Sometimes I wonder if you
I’m surprised you haven’t blocked that 1 yet. Only reason I know who you’re talking to is it showed you quoting ignored content & he’s the only person on this board I’ve ever ignored. I don’t mind a little political dust up every now & then but that dude started talking about little boys 1 day & I just chalked him up to the “sick puppy” category & muted him. I think he’s got a Biden shirt in his profile too so go figure, lol

Next level snowflakes

At least you’re sticking by these Q guys no matter what. your lyalty is something to behold

Who is acting like it didn't happen? I haven't seen a single public figure or right leaning media outlet do anything other than condemn the action and the people who participated. What is that you're after from people on the right? You want a formal apology from 74 million voters on behalf of the 5,000 or so participants?

If you're looking to hold Hawley, Cruz, etc accountable then let's round up Ayanna Pressley, Pelozi, Maxine etc and we can ensure no other sitting member of government incites violence or mentions voter fraud again. Punt them all out and we can start focusing on all that unity and healing I keep hearing about.

(insert whataboutism response here)
Ah yes, condemn the violence. Lets all condemn violence. Now, tell your senators to vote to impeach Trump so he can't come back and run for office again.

Reactions: fcctiger12

You have not been right about a single thing. Not a single thing.

PS - what are you even talking about, weirdo?

A. What exactly has Biden lied about?
B. If you're a Trumper are you really sure that you want to be making the comparison between Biden and Trump on honesty?
C. Your lack of self-awareness is impressive.

I'm on record saying that I'm not a fan of Nancy Pelosi. I was specifically talking about the day when you insinuated that you wanted to harm her. Pure class.
I can have my moments, but you think you
A. What exactly has Biden lied about?
B. If you're a Trumper are you really sure that you want to be making the comparison between Biden and Trump on honesty?
C. Your lack of self-awareness is impressive.
Look mr fantastic..... read. Read sources you don't agree with. You MIGHT learn something. Your level of dumbass astounds me. YOU finished college?

Look mr fantastic..... read. Read sources you don't agree with. You MIGHT learn something. Your level of dumbass astounds me. YOU finished college?

Quite the statement from the OANN crowd!

I’ve got no doubt that I read far more than you do, including sources from the right. It’s part of my job, you see.

College and a masters, but thanks.

finally, are you capable of supporting an argument or doing anything more than name calling? It doesn’t seem like it. Still waiting for the example of where Biden lied.

Quite the statement from the OANN crowd!

I’ve got no doubt that I read far more than you do, including sources from the right. It’s part of my job, you see.

College and a masters, but thanks.

finally, are you capable of supporting an argument or doing anything more than name calling? It doesn’t seem like it. Still waiting for the example of where Biden lied.
Bud...I am no member of any crowd. Biden has opened the borders wide open for immigrants. That's not what he said, nor promised. What else you got?

Your party is in complete control. Why not be a good winner. No. You want to have Liberal Government control anyone who's not on your wagon. I voted my first time in 1972. I've voted every election since. What I vote for and how I vote has changed, but it's never going to be too far Right or Left. Not that I owe you a fvcking thing little man, but I do have beliefs that you do. I'm pro Choice. Because I grew up in a medical family and have learned the necessities of abortion.

What have you learned in your longbor short life. One thing I learned is don't poke a bear. Do you even know what the political bears have been the last 40 years? WTF did I tell you? You really want to learn both sides of an argument? Read, learn and then decide. Quite frankly, you don't want to open your mind. You just want to say I told you so like a nerd.

Anyone here play poker?

“Pot committed” is a useful framework for understanding conservatives that didn’t get it off the train before it went to crazy town. Their need to not admit being wrong has led them to accepting all sorts of objectively batshit stuff as they continue to invest their psyche further in it.

One would hope that Jan. 20 would have been a wake up call for most, but there is still $$grift$$ to be done by those peddling this kind of stuff.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Your party is in complete control. Why not be a good winner. No. You want to have Liberal Government control anyone who's not on your wagon. I voted my first time in 1972. I've voted every election since. What I vote for and how I vote has changed, but it's never going to be too far Right or Left. Not that I owe you a fvcking thing little man, but I do have beliefs that you do. I'm pro Choice. Because I grew up in a medical family and have learned the necessities of abortion.

Look, this would be a lot more persuasive if the GOP was still interested in a policy debate. They aren’t. Just take a look at the RNC platform from last cycle- totally devoid of policy and really just about one guy.

The debate the GOP is currently interested in having isnt about anything they have historically pushed for- like abortion or fiscal conservatism. Roe v. Wade will be looked at by the currently conservative Supreme Court in the near future and POTUS/Congress isn’t even going to play a role in that. The base is too preoccupied with conspiracy nonsense like Q or Dominion voting to concern themselves with the practicalities of governing.

When the party again becomes about the people trying to have a policy debate about traditional conservative values (I.e. Mitt Romney, Ben Sasse, etc.), your point will actually be worth taking seriously.

Reactions: yoshi121374
This will probably lead to apathy and greater liberal control. The democrats will now work to institutionalize voter laws that will only strengthen their grip on control. Its not a pretty picture for those that agree with my views on how the country should be run.

It's not nice to get my hopes up like this.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Ah yes, condemn the violence. Lets all condemn violence. Now, tell your senators to vote to impeach Trump so he can't come back and run for office again.

Seriously all for it but why not use this moment to make a significant statement to all current politicians, future politicians and media? Let's kick everyone in politics out that is on record challenging an election, insinuating election fraud and inciting violence. That's a message and action I 100% support.

The challenge though is we wouldn't have too many people left in seats.

Reactions: dpic73
Seriously all for it but why not use this moment to make a significant statement to all current politicians, future politicians and media? Let's kick everyone in politics out that is on record challenging an election, insinuating election fraud and inciting violence. That's a message and action I 100% support.

I agree with this. It should be criminal to claim widespread fraud and cheating without having proof. There is a difference in saying I want a recount, but claiming fraud,fake votes, cheating machines, etc should be illegal without proof.

It looks like Dominion is suing the shit out of the people who have claimed they cheated and maybe huge financial loss will make people.less ready to claim stuff in public that they won't claim in court.

Reactions: dpic73
Bud...I am no member of any crowd. Biden has opened the borders wide open for immigrants. That's not what he said, nor promised. What else you got?

What have you learned in your longbor short life. One thing I learned is don't poke a bear. Do you even know what the political bears have been the last 40 years? WTF did I tell you? You really want to learn both sides of an argument? Read, learn and then decide. Quite frankly, you don't want to open your mind. You just want to say I told you so like a nerd.

You tell me "Your level of dumbass astounds me" and then you complain that I'm not being a good winner?

And exactly how has Biden opened the doors wide open for immigrants? Point me to the action he has taken that has done that.

I'm all for this!

lol at this attempt at a mea culpa. And just so OP is now aware, "mea culpa" is Latin for "a formal acknowledgment of personal fault or error."
Figured you would probably need a definition.

ADVERTISEMENT