ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Ditka is a national treasure!

An old white guy proclaiming so and so should get out of the country. Color me shocked.

are you insinuating that because he is white he can’t have free speech and his own opinion on patriotism?

giphy.gif

are you insinuating that because he is white he can’t have free speech and his own opinion on patriotism?

giphy.gif
An old white guy commenting on an old white guy. Color me not shocked.
color you nothing. Color is all you seem to notice or promote. Segregationist bigoted spue = evil, not enlightened. Shame heaped upon you.
its amazing you liberal losers are like moths to flame in every thread about race, but you candy a$$es disappear and refuse to acknowledge all the carnage going on in lineage controlled cities. You guys are pathetic.
Wow I didn’t realize such an innocuous comment would trigger so many snowflakes.

Honest question, not trying to start anything, are that many of you fully in support of what Ditka said? If so could you explain your view. Personally it sounds pretty backwards to me to say if you have a problem with anything in America get out.

Reactions: petegroove
Wow I didn’t realize such an innocuous comment would trigger so many snowflakes.

Have message boards and overall internet communication divulged into the absolute most ineffective, adolescent form of communication in human history? Circular accusations at one person based on an interpretation of a relatively generic comment. Each side accusing the other of being overly sensitive.

We genuinely have perfected the art of failing at communicating.

Reactions: dbjork6317
Honest question, not trying to start anything, are that many of you fully in support of what Ditka said? If so could you explain your view. Personally it sounds pretty backwards to me to say if you have a problem with anything in America get out.
I would certainly encourage standing for the national anthem. I love this country. It’s far from perfect. I would prefer the protesters protest another way besides kneeling for the national anthem, desecrating the flag, and stealing and destroying other peoples stuff. Get out tho? Not sure about that. I guess I can say if you hate this country feel free to leave. Same applies for me. This, if you don’t agree with kneeling you are a racist is about ludicrous. Gasp someone has a different opinion from you

It’s really simple. If it’s so bad here in the USA, there are boats and planes destined to other places every day! Everyone of us have things we can whine about, and things that oppress each of us. This is a nation of endless opportunities! If it is so bad Here, go somewhere that will treat you better!

I would certainly encourage standing for the national anthem. I love this country. It’s far from perfect. I would prefer the protesters protest another way besides kneeling for the national anthem, desecrating the flag, and stealing and destroying other peoples stuff. Get out tho? Not sure about that. I guess I can say if you hate this country feel free to leave. Same applies for me. This, if you don’t agree with kneeling you are a racist is about ludicrous. Gasp someone has a different opinion from you

Would it change your opinion if a retired Army Green Beret was the one that told Kaepernick to kneel?

its amazing you liberal losers are like moths to flame in every thread about race, but you candy a$$es disappear and refuse to acknowledge all the carnage going on in lineage controlled cities. You guys are pathetic.

It’s really simple. If it’s so bad here in the USA, there are boats and planes destined to other places every day! Everyone of us have things we can whine about, and things that oppress each of us. This is a nation of endless opportunities! If it is so bad Here, go somewhere that will treat you better!

Exactly. All of you that don't know what freedom is unless it's your own make believe definition should leave. You know, those that preach capitalism, freedom, and small government unless it inconveniences you.

Reactions: Jwilliamsiii

Do you not think, as a country, we should strive to improve life for our citizens? Like you said, if you feel you are being oppressed would it not be worth speaking up?

Do you not think, as a country, we should strive to improve life for our citizens? Like you said, if you feel you are being oppressed would it not be worth speaking up?

Sure! But the reality is the only way that happens is through personal responsibility. The whiners only want to play the victim narrative.

There’s a reason ppl from all over the world are trying to get into this country (legally or illegally)... I guess the liberals of this country are trying in a different way to solve the immigration problem. Make the U.S. as bad or worse than the other so called third world countries and they will all stop coming here.

Sure! But the reality is the only way that happens is through personal responsibility. The whiners only want to play the victim narrative.

I think the argument could be made that the athletes kneeling are displaying personal responsibility by using their platform to try to enact change. I also think it could be said we have a personal responsibility to understand that others experience America different than we do.

LOL I've never seen a bigger bunch of pussies than today's GOP. It's really something.
LOL, yeah OK.

And for those who don't want to click on the link, it's an article about some libtard who claimed firing an AR-15 only a few times gave him PTSD.

Rofl. The recoil bruised his shoulder. Lol. Gemini crickets yankees are funny birds. My 90 lb 13 year old daughter had a ball shooting my a/r.
When was her first time shooting?

I've been wondering when my daughter will be able to handle a gun, physically, but mentally/maturity wise as well.

Just this year. I had her shoot a little .22 cricket few dozen times few years back but this year she started taking an interest. We spent few days learning how to strip one down and the parts. A/r is great bc the collapsible stock and little recoil.

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Have message boards and overall internet communication divulged into the absolute most ineffective, adolescent form of communication in human history? Circular accusations at one person based on an interpretation of a relatively generic comment. Each side accusing the other of being overly sensitive.

We genuinely have perfected the art of failing at communicating.
what we have heah.........is a.......FAILURE....... to communicate

Reactions: scartiger
I think the argument could be made that the athletes kneeling are displaying personal responsibility by using their platform to try to enact change. I also think it could be said we have a personal responsibility to understand that others experience America different than we do.

So it’s my responsibility to empathize with people who think they have reason to whine? Hell, I guess we could all do better at sitting around, finding things and people to blame for our misfortune, rather than making the decision to make a change. That’s the problem with your logic. There’s always room to improve, but you will never do that as long as you see your problems as obstacles to your future. I guarantee you there are plenty of ways Kappaneeeek could have made a statement rather than kneeling for the anthem. He could have started by using some of his Nike money to help the unfortunate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT