ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Flynn//Maga Civil War Plans Thread

The pedo stuff really got going once Qanon became known to mainstream USA. It's almost impossible that Flynn isn't himself a pedophile child trafficker.

This implies that Corporal Flynn may have been behind the Trump shooting. Food for thought?

Last edited:
I don't like Flynn. I also don't think he's a pedophile. I'd need some real proof other than talking about him having a meeting with some guy who's also never been convicted.

There's PLENTY to not like Flynn for w/o this kind of stuff.

Qanon is not a thing squidward. Mike Flynn is not Q though and he is also nowhere near the Trump brain trust. He is on the outside trying to run his own thing.
He was definitely Q. It's definitely still a thing. He has formed his own private army to try and attack this country. He probably will.

You are literally the last person on earth other than Corporal Flynn that I'd trust on the matter.

He was definitely Q. It's definitely still a thing. He has formed his own private army to try and attack this country. He probably will.

You are literally the last person on earth other than Corporal Flynn that I'd trust on the matter.
Flynn has his own agenda. He has a grift going on and is not aligned with Team Trump imo.

Notice the 5 words in big block lettering. That's the only message this bus is sending. The rest is superfluous.

DESTROY, CRUSH, KILL, DEMOLISH, ANNIHILATE

That's the plan, plain and simple. They believe this election is for the future of civilization, and they are going to act accordingly.

Ignore this at your own peril, DO NOT BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR STATE CAPITOL on election certification day 2025. There is going to be an insurrection at every state Capitol.

Corporal Flynn is in charge of the entire operation.

I'm not posting any of this to sound alarmist or to cause anxiety. If it is for anyone, I'll stop. I believe knowing this stuff can save lives, and ignoring it won't make it go away.

But if anyone who loves this country would prefer I stop, I will.

Flynn has his own agenda. He has a grift going on and is not aligned with Team Trump imo.
He appears to NOW. I guess Trump pardoned him b/c he had his own agenda/grift and wasn't aligned with Team Trump? Sure man. You know, this guy would actually be in JAIL instead of running about looking crazed and dangerous, if it weren't for Trump.

Just another case of Trump HANDPICKING a guy (for NSA in this case) and picking BADLY. Wasn't he going to pick the BEST people? Wow, that didn't work out did it?

Flynn will be on a 2nd Trump term, should he win this election. After the inauguration, Trump/Vance will no longer be of use to them, and they will invoke the 25th amendment on both of them, at which point Corporal Flynn will assume control of the federal government.

Ignore this at your own peril, DO NOT BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR STATE CAPITOL on election certification day 2025. There is going to be an insurrection at every state Capitol.

I’ll be on a catamaran in the BVIs in election day, so hopefully I’m safe from the civil war. Just need to be able to fly back in the next weekend. 🤞 the insurrection attempts are complete by then.

Reactions: CUT93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT