ADVERTISEMENT

Milwaukee Bucks boycott game 5 due to Wisconsin shooting

The NBA should just make them forfeit the game. If they do that, then I will admire their stance (even if I don't agree with it) because they will have actually sacrificed something meaningful for their beliefs. If the NBA simply reschedules the game, then what was purpose?
Agree with this

This ain’t it. Blake walked around and reached into his car. Definitely should have been tased well before then, but that’s another story.

It’s unfortunate and the cops ultimately did what they had to do due to Blake’s actions.
^ this ... and Im sure the "whataboutism" retort will be strong, but outside of attacking a police officer, reaching into your car after a officer has told you multiple times to stop and show your hands is the last thing you do ... if you dont want to get shot.

I hope those racist crackers had enough sense to plant a gun in the car. If not, be sure to bring some lube with you to prison. The days of shooting unarmed people in the back are over.

This ain’t it. Blake walked around and reached into his car. Definitely should have been tased well before then, but that’s another story.

It’s unfortunate and the cops ultimately did what they had to do due to Blake’s actions.
I was listening to Ben Shapiro yesterday. According to him the suspect had active warrants for criminal sexual conduct with a minor. He had kids in the car. They had already tased the suspect and struggled with him (supposedly he threw the officers off). Then he reaches in the car. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

^ this ... and Im sure the "whataboutism" retort will be strong, but outside of attacking a police officer, reaching into your car after a officer has told you multiple times to stop and show your hands is the last thing you do ... if you dont want to get shot.
White guy did it and pushed the cop back and he didn’t get shot. If you’re white you can get away with it

Reactions: Roar_in_94
The media always shows a small portion of the videos and leaves out a lot of VERY important information. They let the public see what they want them to see. The media is creating a hatred for law enforcement in this country and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Sounds like the other NBA games have been cancelled tonight

Orlando refuses to accept the Bucks forfeit

This is a mess

Reactions: purenonsense
White guy did it and pushed the cop back and he didn’t get shot. If you’re white you can get away with it
( called it ..."whataboutism" lol)

and Im sure thousands of black people were pulled over on 8/23 without incident.

The numbers around police involved shootings broken down by race, do not support the bold.

What does that mean? If one team forfeits, they forfeit. How can another team refuse to accept it? This is ridiculous.
If the other team forfeits as well??? I dont know .... I dont agree with any of it, but that is my guess on how they would "refuse to accept it". Im guessing that for a forfeit to be official, one team would have to be on the court ready to play and the other would have to fail to show up. Kinda like when the Mighty Ducks quit on Gordon Bombay when his comments were taken out of context lol. If both teams fail to step onto the court the forfeit cant be official .....again just a guess and a excuse to mention the Might Ducks....EMILIO!!!!!

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
ADVERTISEMENT